Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What about your husbandos?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like how this man thinks. Listen to him Farfs.
No....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That would be my worst nightmare @.@

And Boss, I dont like this obsession of yours for Hardy's Hardinho '-'
Well I just don't want to age and be in a same situation. So I was just giving you a heads up. °no pun intended'+'.
:feelsbadman or is it/should it be :feelsgoodman but I digress.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well I just don't want to age and be in a same situation. So I was just giving you a heads up. °no pun intended'+'.
:feelsbadman or is it/should it be :feelsgoodman but I digress.
Feelsgoodman I still look 12 event after 9 years :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not my cuppa tea, all these 'wars' that you guys have on MH.
I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event altogether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Orgz, I helped you o/
:hi5
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event alltogether.
You would’ve? So it‘s the shiny winner badge you‘re really after now that it‘s almost in your reach? :rolleyes:
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I don't usually care much for them either, but I have my moments of 'patriotism' for this manga I've grown up with.. if someone else had picked OP I'd probably have skipped the event alltogether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:hi5
I'm lazy dude...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm lazy dude...
If you wanna help a fellow OP fan out, it's just three clicks away (link in my sig -> check the One Piece box in the poll -> Cast your vote).

But it's fine if you don't I get how you feel. :nod
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
If you wanna help a fellow OP fan out, it's just three clicks away (link in my sig -> check the One Piece box in the poll -> Cast your vote).

But it's fine if you don't I get how you feel. :nod
Cmon dude it's vs Fairy Tail..it's not even worth it
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You would’ve? So it‘s the shiny winner badge you‘re really after now that it‘s almost in your reach? :rolleyes:
Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.

Didn't even know you got a badge if your manga won.. :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon dude it's vs Fairy Tail..it's not even worth it
Huh? Fairy Tail was two rounds ago and we beat them with the biggest margin of the whole tournament.

Should link to One Piece vs. One Punch Man... doesn't it?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.

Didn't even know you got a badge if your manga won.. :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Huh? Fairy Tail was two rounds ago and we beat them with the biggest margin of the whole tournament.

Should link to One Piece vs. One Punch Man... doesn't it?
Sigh...so much clicking so little energy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah, it's just that One Piece is the only manga I really care about enough and know well enough to really campaign for. There are manga I like just as much, but none I have this intimate relationship with since twelve-thirteen years back.

Didn't even know you got a badge if your manga won.. :oh
But you said you wouldn‘t be doing this if you hadn‘t nominated it yourself. Doesn‘t that kinda go against your speech here?
I guess it’s that you feel obligated to campaign for it because it‘s expected of nominators or else One Piece would not get as far and you think it‘d be your fault?

As for badges, me neither. I’m just assuming since there were badges in the waifu wars event.
 
Top