I see..Nvm '-' Taking back the set. Fuck good deeds!
Tfw baited
I see..Nvm '-' Taking back the set. Fuck good deeds!
I did in the past, when it started. Only the start cause I couldnt buy the books and used to borrow from a friend. It's mostly a "this is one of the series that took away my otaku virginity" and paying respect to a series that remained solid for over 10y.Do you read One Piece farf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm kidding, tut tut.I see..
Tfw baited
RPG btwI did in the past, when it started. Only the start cause I couldnt buy the books and used to borrow from a friend. It's mostly a "this is one of the series that took away my otaku virginity" and paying respect to a series that remained solid for over 10y.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm kidding, tut tut.
I still need you in my RPG '-' I'll poke you later about the set.
It depends on what kind of RPG it is.Huh? D:
Vampire, the Masquerade '-'It depends on what kind of RPG it is.
The sig? I forgot and you didn't poke me about it@Farfalla when are you going to show some gratitude to me? I'm still waiting... :I
Why won't people believe when I say my memory is shit @.@I totally believe your memory is shit, no doubts about that tbh. =3=The sig? I forgot and you didn't poke me about itWhy won't people believe when I say my memory is shit @.@
Hmm, maybeVampire, the Masquerade '-'
The sig? I forgot and you didn't poke me about itWhy won't people believe when I say my memory is shit @.@
Can't find lyrics to the Bear Necessities?!?tried to google it and can't find lyrics...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nah no need on both accounts. Since I'm here and I grew up in the village with some jungle. Bonus points being brown~~~>
Wellps when you're truck is broke down and nature calls..... No restaurants in sight. See's some bushes adjacent to you and ya wonder... Dare I... Dare I.... Dare I go the jungle book route???--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sighs. Just goes to show you. You can take a boy out of the jungle but even in the city you can't take the jungle out of him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sighs this pizdeitz day, sooka bylatt.
That's why you can change each preset... you can set it to be 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 if you really wanted.I embody this emote. Yeah Gary and I have the same mouse, I don't like changing it via my mouse though. I feel as though the DPI drastically changes if I do so.
NaruhodoThat's why you can change each preset... you can set it to be 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 if you really wanted.
wow they arent fucking around with these emotes
Prolly was saving that for lulu xDwow they arent fucking around with these emotes