Last edited by a moderator:
It‘s not your fault since Panda has his forum gender set to female for meme reasons probably.Damn, Im sorry Panda, damn the gender bending nature of the internet please
I didn't target anyone N1 because I didn't have anyone to protect, I wouldn't use my power randomly when I dont have any leads on who could get targetted, its also a matter of staying under the radar. I know you might say I should have used it anyway but I judged it was better to not use my power unless it really is necessary (the tarot thing was one of the reasons)
About my card triggering at the end of N3 I think its pretty obvious, the night I protected Erin must have been the trigger and not the one when I chose Kato, why would I get the effect before making the action? I dont see the wrong there.

Sure no problem! They decided you will get lynched tomorrow. So can you defend yourself and explain why you shouldn't be lynched tomorrow?I'm back, but I'm extremely tired, so can a kind soul give me a summary pretty please?![]()
Each Tarot has an Upright and a Reverse effect which get triggered by the player performing or being subject to certain actions. The effect that you receive will depend on your Karma. If you hinder your team, you will receive a Reverse Effect punishment, and likewise if you help your team through your actions, you will receive the Upright Effect reward.
Every player can unlock both effects, even on the same Day or Night Phase. The activation condition for the effects of some Tarots are mutually exclusive, but if they're not and you unlock both, they will work at the same time.
^This are from the very first post of WYISWith a few exceptions, you will be informed of a Tarot Effect's activation at the end of Day Phases, but not necessarily about what the effect is. You may also be given a clue as to what the effect is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I'm better at trolling than you?Sure no problem! They decided you will get lynched tomorrow. So can you defend yourself and explain why you shouldn't be lynched tomorrow?

? If you don't believe me then I will say read the posts back lol.Because I'm better at trolling than you?![]()
They can activate whenever, but you only get informed by the hosts at the end of day. That‘s said in your 3rd quote, and Spirit confirmed it somewhere that it works this way.^This are from the very first post of WYIS
Why do you say Tarot effects can only activate at the end of Day phases? It doesn't make sense, I cannot use my ability at day.
And one reason for what I said, that I didn't want to be reckless with my targetting, was because I figured out that targetting a mafia or a third party could activate the reverse effect and hinder me.
Oh by the way, this is for @GrySun ^--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you want to die in a glorious blaze then go ahead.? If you don't believe me then I will say read the posts back lol.

Zomg, wanna try it? Let' do this! ^^If you want to die in a glorious blaze then go ahead.![]()
I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself in order to bring down a mafia who had the great idea of lynching me.Zomg, wanna try it? Let' do this! ^^

LOOK. THAT'S THE SPIRIT ZASZ. SHOW THEM THEIR DOOM!I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself in order to bring down a mafia who had the great idea of lynching me.![]()
Go get revenge for all your meme deaths in past gamesI wouldn't mind sacrificing myself in order to bring down a mafia who had the great idea of lynching me.![]()

FOR THE GLORIOUS AFK EMPIRE!!!LOOK. THAT'S THE SPIRIT ZASZ. SHOW THEM THEIR DOOM!

Because I'm better at trolling than you?![]()
Because I'm better at trolling than you?![]()
Man please, read.They can activate whenever, but you only get informed by the hosts at the end of day. That‘s said in your 3rd quote, and Spirit confirmed it somewhere that it works this way.
With a few exceptions, you will be informed of a Tarot Effect's activation at the end of Day Phases, but not necessarily about what the effect is. You may also be given a clue as to what the effect is.
I think you mean this oneEvery player can unlock both effects, even on the same Day or Night Phase. The activation condition for the effects of some Tarots are mutually exclusive, but if they're not and you unlock both, they will work at the same time.
^But that's not possible, the rules say you always get the PM with the tarot effect change once the day ends. Is this something we can ask the hosts about for confirmation?
That is in the case you fulfill the requirements in that Day Phase, you are assuming it can only happen at the end of Day when its said its not like that.If you fullfill the criteria for any card effect, you will be notified at the end of that day phase.
There’s some cryptic double-meanings in the special rules, I‘ll give you that. I never unlocked any effects to know what it‘s like, but I don‘t think you can be notified at night about the role and that‘s how I understand the rules.Man please, read.
I think you mean this one
^
That is in the case you fulfill the requirements in that Day Phase, you are assuming it can only happen at the end of Day when its said its not like that.
Anyway you believe what you want, I can prove it tonight anyway, unless I die by janitor of course, oh well.
I’m a beautiful 12 year old boy girli might need to re-read the whole rahulina cornered thing
0.Host basically confirms you‘re lying. Can you not see the big problem with your claim? Retell everything you did, you‘ll probably notice it.
1. Killing you seems to prove more things than killing Lambu
2. You can, but using Arjun is infinitely better since he‘s screwed and going down anyway, as opposed to using another buddy and risking him confirming your claim. This is a lot more efficient.
3. I gave many reasons as to why I believe she‘s not lying. I gave you so much benefit of the doubt but with hosts confirming your lie it‘s basically over for you.
I don’t get it, there’s seriously no problem with my claim. Host didn’t say I was lying, host simply paraphrased his own rules incorrectly or didn't follow his own rules to the letter. I submit my night action, get result back, get informed of my effect, new day begins.With a few exceptions, you will be informed of a Tarot Effect's activation at the end of Day Phases, but not necessarily about what the effect is.
Yeah I haven’t forgotten the stupid reasoning either, and I'm supporting Monkey.Town would believe monkey is a slut tho, I wouldn't call it nothing. But if lambu is mafia isn't panda def not mafia? Wasn't lambu on his ass whole day throughout yesterday?
The connection is that Panda hunted 3 of them and Lambu tried to avoid it by attacking me randomly lolReally makes me wonder why we have so few kills but wouldn‘t even surprise me if there‘s 2 mafia, because Lambu, Panda, Arjun, Brandish and Demon are all without real connections between them.
On one hand, it’s hard to believe that Arjun is anything else but mafiaPretty sure Arjurna is innocent.
Im pretty sure Grysun is who you guys want...![]()
We already lynched one townie, are we really gonna lynch another????
You don’t want to claim anything before the janitor dies? hehI'm not saying my role is important.
I'm just saying I don't want to give it out unless its absolutely necessary-- Nobody has voted for me, I'm not in immenent danger at the moment.
Furthermore- We did lynch a townie earlier, I would very much like to avoid doing so again.
I fight and win, fight and lose but I don't just quit.Panda gave up for sure after he was cornered. He should be the ideal lynch for next day. I doubt I will survive to day 5 myself to do more stuff.