Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do you read One Piece farf?
I did in the past, when it started. Only the start cause I couldnt buy the books and used to borrow from a friend. It's mostly a "this is one of the series that took away my otaku virginity" and paying respect to a series that remained solid for over 10y.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see..
Tfw baited
I'm kidding, tut tut.
I still need you in my RPG '-' I'll poke you later about the set.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I did in the past, when it started. Only the start cause I couldnt buy the books and used to borrow from a friend. It's mostly a "this is one of the series that took away my otaku virginity" and paying respect to a series that remained solid for over 10y.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm kidding, tut tut.
I still need you in my RPG '-' I'll poke you later about the set.
RPG btw
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Vampire, the Masquerade '-'


The sig? I forgot and you didn't poke me about it :hmph Why won't people believe when I say my memory is shit @.@
Hmm, maybe
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
2.5 years - congrats guys!

Couldn't think of a suitable song, so how about this:

Dunno why I thought you two had been going out longer than that
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Most Helpful Staff Member ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, first of all, I read "The Bear Necessities" and thoughts "that's prolly some weird porn"

Now that the mistake is gone, thx for the song ^_^
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Ah the Jungle Book days
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah no need on both accounts. Since I'm here and I grew up in the village with some jungle. Bonus points being brown~~~>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wellps when you're truck is broke down and nature calls..... No restaurants in sight. See's some bushes adjacent to you and ya wonder... Dare I... Dare I.... Dare I go the jungle book route???

Sighs. Just goes to show you. You can take a boy out of the jungle but even in the city you can't take the jungle out of him.
:nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:bored

Sighs this pizdeitz day, sooka bylatt.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Nah no need on both accounts. Since I'm here and I grew up in the village with some jungle. Bonus points being brown~~~>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wellps when you're truck is broke down and nature calls..... No restaurants in sight. See's some bushes adjacent to you and ya wonder... Dare I... Dare I.... Dare I go the jungle book route???

Sighs. Just goes to show you. You can take a boy out of the jungle but even in the city you can't take the jungle out of him.
:nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:bored

Sighs this pizdeitz day, sooka bylatt.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I embody this emote. Yeah Gary and I have the same mouse, I don't like changing it via my mouse though. I feel as though the DPI drastically changes if I do so.
That's why you can change each preset... you can set it to be 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 if you really wanted.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
That's why you can change each preset... you can set it to be 600, 601, 602, 603, 604 if you really wanted.
Naruhodo
 
Top