I take it as an improvement alrdy. At least I'm not melting now. Should also be an indication of rain ahead.
No, I'm content with it just the way it is now ^^Riki have you ever considered getting a capital R? Your name would lose a bit of charm imo but its a question worth asking.
I wonder if it‘s revenge for the Oolong memesGratz for increasing your e-penis![]()

Gratz for increasing your e-penis![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those were actually funny thoughIt could be an indicator yeah
I wonder if it‘s revenge for the Oolong memes![]()
I feel the love, thank youI love you so much after saying that C_C
It's more like the wind making it rly fresh even tho the weather looks pwetty and sunny, yup.
At noon this will go back to be hell's bathroom.
Being memed by Wyis of all people![]()
Damn rightNo, I'm content with it just the way it is now ^^
I'm bored
![]()
It seems your son approves."Son wanted to register that it belongs to me and wrote my name in it"
Look what arrived in the mail today.
![]()
Probably shouldn't just leave it lying around..
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---