Let's keep it that wayI do actually.You just don't know me well enough.

Let's keep it that wayI do actually.You just don't know me well enough.


Welcome to the stress club, madam. We offer drinks and snacks.Só my car stopped working today and my caretaker skipped work again
The amount of Uber I'll have to pay to work, check on car, take mom to her activities.... List me as a stressed person today
Yea, sorry. We ran out of drinks and snacks.I wish the drinks and snacks part was true XD
Oh well, long day ahead, at least the weather is still lovely.



@kira -kun tagged me a few days ago and I joined in. I can't wait to see how it goes.![]()


You just loveeee to use my name, huh?
I did no such thing.. you must have been Elusianating![]()
Hm so one can summon @kira to the win thread by tagging? Omoshiroi.
