Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Só my car stopped working today and my caretaker skipped work again :fail
The amount of Uber I'll have to pay to work, check on car, take mom to her activities.... List me as a stressed person today
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Só my car stopped working today and my caretaker skipped work again :fail
The amount of Uber I'll have to pay to work, check on car, take mom to her activities.... List me as a stressed person today
Welcome to the stress club, madam. We offer drinks and snacks.
(I'm stressed as well. But it might be worth it when sem-break comes)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I wish the drinks and snacks part was true XD
Oh well, long day ahead, at least the weather is still lovely.
Yea, sorry. We ran out of drinks and snacks.
We can do it. The stress won't probably last. :beer
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I came here often (before joining) to check manga news and spoilers. A few months after that, I decided to join.

I go mostly on Shonen Jump news and manga I follow. (And fun forums if that counts xD)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@kira -kun tagged me a few days ago and I joined in. I can't wait to see how it goes. :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:turtle
 
Top