What the? Gintama isn't a gag manga in the truest sense. It's more of a hybrid of two genres...
Now I want to see what @Jammin has in store for HxH
Now I want to see what @Jammin has in store for HxH


I'm just really hoping that showdown never happens. Hiatus X Hiatus is a tender spot in a lot of it's fans hearts.What the? Gintama isn't a gag manga in the truest sense. It's more of a hybrid of two genres...
Now I want to see what @Jammin has in store for HxH![]()

Went with One Piece too. Sorry Jammin and Squard Aizen ; )
.
.
Oh well, it was a good run, I'll aim to do better next time
Thanks to all the people who voted Naruto 

Oh wow... FMA won once more... what a surprise...
![]()
Wait a second.... this can't be.... E-Erin-chan... is my next rival.... is my own student?! Or actually it's Kira-kun, my own kawaii minion?! I need to fight both of them?!
![]()
What am I suppose to do? This goes beyond all the rules that exist in the univesity! You can't put use as rivals! What kind of human beings are all of you??
![]()
Who am I kidding..... I'm enjoying this a lot more then I should. Show me what you got Erin-chan and Kira-kun, show your senpai what you got inside of you! I'm ready for you, my dear~
![]()
If by any chance HxH wins from FMA, just prepare both of for your punishment from me, got it?
![]()
NOW WHERE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR.... SHOW THEM THE BATTLE AND BE AS SALTY AS YOU GUYS CAN BE!!!!!!
![]()

Vote for HxH this round. That's what Saitama would do.No unexpected results, I see. Congratulations to @Organizized for running a good campaign.
To everyone who voted for One Piece over One Punch you made the wrong decision but you did follow your hearts. And just to prove there are no hard feelings..
![]()
You're depraved but you make it an endearing quality somehow.Ah Jammin I can almost see the salt running through your veins.
I really live for events like this.

Thank you all for giving it a chance and voting for it! If people considered reading it for my campaign and effort its more than enough for me. 

I understand your painNo unexpected results, I see. Congratulations to @Organizized for running a good campaign.
To everyone who voted for One Piece over One Punch-man you made the wrong decision but you did follow your hearts. And just to prove there are no hard feelings..
![]()
But either One-punch man or One piece would make a difficult decision if they're against Gintama. Why does it keep happening? Couldn't they just confront each other at the very end?As if I would ever vote for Overrated X Overrated. The toughest it's faced in this competition so far is Magi. It's doomed because it sucks. And FMA is awesome.Vote for HxH this round. That's what Saitama would do.
![]()
". NO! It's not brilliant. It's terrible. Just like Togashi's half assed recent artwork.




Jammin, I didn't ask you which manga you find better. I asked you to vote for HxHAs if I would ever vote for Overrated X Overrated. The toughest it's faced in this competition so far is Magi. It's doomed because it sucks. And FMA is awesome.
I had to play nice before @Demonspeed or risk alienating potential voters but I'm swinging free now. Hunter X Hunter used to be good. Now it sucks. It's fans just live in a delusional alternate reality where the Chimera Ant arc isn't thematically and structurally identical a certain universally loathed Bleach story arc where a strong enemy comes from nowhere and becomes this huge ultimate threat and then is finally defeated by the main character, via deus ex machina, using his future potential to cheat and win. If that's sounds familiar THAT'S HOW ICHIGO BEAT AIZEN!! And everyone hated it when Bleach did because it was dumb! But when Hunter X Hunter does almost the f@%^in thing' everybody is like "BRILLIANT!". NO! It's not brilliant. It's terrible. Just like Togashi's half assed artwork.
![]()
The best remaining series are Gintama and Fullmetal Alchemist.
I might have had a hard time deciding between Gintama and One Piece once upon I time but I recently started catching up on the series. And I'm almost up to date now. Meaning I have something I didn't have when I faced it. The knowledge of how bad the Dederossa arc is. I take back everything nice I said about Oda's pacing. If it was for Bartolomeo that arc would just be a giant pile of trash.![]()
.