Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
What the? Gintama isn't a gag manga in the truest sense. It's more of a hybrid of two genres...

Now I want to see what @Jammin has in store for HxH :oooh
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What the? Gintama isn't a gag manga in the truest sense. It's more of a hybrid of two genres...

Now I want to see what @Jammin has in store for HxH :oooh
I'm just really hoping that showdown never happens. Hiatus X Hiatus is a tender spot in a lot of it's fans hearts.

Hit it too hard or hit the wrong way (or hit it all for some people) and....

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh wow... FMA won once more... what a surprise...



Wait a second.... this can't be.... E-Erin-chan... is my next rival.... is my own student?! Or actually it's Kira-kun, my own kawaii minion?! I need to fight both of them?!



What am I suppose to do? This goes beyond all the rules that exist in the univese! You can't put use as rivals! What kind of human beings are all of you??



Who am I kidding..... I'm enjoying this a lot more then I should. Show me what you got Erin-chan and Kira-kun, show your senpai what you got inside of you! I'm ready for you, my dear~



If by any chance HxH wins from FMA, just prepare both of you for your punishment from me, got it?



NOW WHERE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR.... SHOW THEM THE BATTLE AND BE AS SALTY AS YOU GUYS CAN BE!!!!!!

 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
So Naruto lost? :( Oh well, it was a good run, I'll aim to do better next time :zomg Thanks to all the people who voted Naruto :super



 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No unexpected results, I see. Congratulations to @Organizized for running a good campaign.

To everyone who voted for One Piece over One Punch-man you made the wrong decision but you did follow your hearts. And just to prove there are no hard feelings..

 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
whoa.. Didn't expect to win by that much! Thanks to all the voters and to everyone who campaigned for HxH! especially Erin-chan! :wtf

Oh wow... FMA won once more... what a surprise...



Wait a second.... this can't be.... E-Erin-chan... is my next rival.... is my own student?! Or actually it's Kira-kun, my own kawaii minion?! I need to fight both of them?!



What am I suppose to do? This goes beyond all the rules that exist in the univesity! You can't put use as rivals! What kind of human beings are all of you??



Who am I kidding..... I'm enjoying this a lot more then I should. Show me what you got Erin-chan and Kira-kun, show your senpai what you got inside of you! I'm ready for you, my dear~



If by any chance HxH wins from FMA, just prepare both of for your punishment from me, got it?



NOW WHERE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR.... SHOW THEM THE BATTLE AND BE AS SALTY AS YOU GUYS CAN BE!!!!!!


I'm up against Magi-senpai with FMA?!


good thing I have Erin-chan on my side. :kukuku
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah Jammin I can almost see the salt running through your veins.
I really live for events like this.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
No unexpected results, I see. Congratulations to @Organizized for running a good campaign.

To everyone who voted for One Piece over One Punch you made the wrong decision but you did follow your hearts. And just to prove there are no hard feelings..

Vote for HxH this round. That's what Saitama would do.

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah Jammin I can almost see the salt running through your veins.
I really live for events like this.
You're depraved but you make it an endearing quality somehow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well I got crushed just as I expected, FMA was too much :p

Still, Im amazed Koe no Katachi got this far in this event. :o Thank you all for giving it a chance and voting for it! If people considered reading it for my campaign and effort its more than enough for me. :vbunny

May the best win in the upcoming matches and good luck to the nominators. :super
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No unexpected results, I see. Congratulations to @Organizized for running a good campaign.

To everyone who voted for One Piece over One Punch-man you made the wrong decision but you did follow your hearts. And just to prove there are no hard feelings..

I understand your pain :emocat But either One-punch man or One piece would make a difficult decision if they're against Gintama. Why does it keep happening? Couldn't they just confront each other at the very end?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I blame @Brandish for that lost no one else it hurts... that betrayal is far worse than me voting for Mikasa over Rindou...
The world could be ours @Brandish
But now...

#Unfollow:wowsoBOB

Well Semifinals looks good there are 3 good series that I really like + OP :kappa
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vote for HxH this round. That's what Saitama would do.

As if I would ever vote for Overrated X Overrated. The toughest it's faced in this competition so far is Magi. It's doomed because it sucks. And FMA is awesome.

I had to play nice before @Demonspeed or risk alienating potential voters but I'm swinging free now. Hunter X Hunter used to be good. Now it sucks. It's fans just live in a delusional alternate reality where the Chimera Ant arc isn't thematically and structurally identical to a certain universally loathed Bleach story arc where a strong enemy comes from nowhere and becomes this huge ultimate threat and then is finally defeated by the main character, via deus ex machina, using his future potential to cheat and win. If that's sounds familiar THAT'S HOW ICHIGO BEAT AIZEN!! And everyone hated it when Bleach did it because it was dumb! But when Hunter X Hunter does almost the f@%^in thing' everybody is like "BRILLIANT! :arf". NO! It's not brilliant. It's terrible. Just like Togashi's half assed recent artwork.




The best remaining series are Gintama and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I might have had a hard time deciding between Gintama and One Piece once upon I time but I recently started catching up on the series. And I'm almost up to date now. Meaning I have something I didn't have when I faced it. The knowledge of how bad the Dederossa arc is. I take back everything nice I said about Oda's pacing. If it wasn't for Bartolomeo that arc would just be a giant pile of trash.:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
As if I would ever vote for Overrated X Overrated. The toughest it's faced in this competition so far is Magi. It's doomed because it sucks. And FMA is awesome.

I had to play nice before @Demonspeed or risk alienating potential voters but I'm swinging free now. Hunter X Hunter used to be good. Now it sucks. It's fans just live in a delusional alternate reality where the Chimera Ant arc isn't thematically and structurally identical a certain universally loathed Bleach story arc where a strong enemy comes from nowhere and becomes this huge ultimate threat and then is finally defeated by the main character, via deus ex machina, using his future potential to cheat and win. If that's sounds familiar THAT'S HOW ICHIGO BEAT AIZEN!! And everyone hated it when Bleach did because it was dumb! But when Hunter X Hunter does almost the f@%^in thing' everybody is like "BRILLIANT! :arf". NO! It's not brilliant. It's terrible. Just like Togashi's half assed artwork.




The best remaining series are Gintama and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I might have had a hard time deciding between Gintama and One Piece once upon I time but I recently started catching up on the series. And I'm almost up to date now. Meaning I have something I didn't have when I faced it. The knowledge of how bad the Dederossa arc is. I take back everything nice I said about Oda's pacing. If it was for Bartolomeo that arc would just be a giant pile of trash.:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
Jammin, I didn't ask you which manga you find better. I asked you to vote for HxH :oh.
 
Top