Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
Isn't the chapter of Mirio that will be ranked this issue?

My predicitions:
Hinomaru will be in the bottom
RxL in the Top 5
Black Clover in the first place
Next Week Yunna will get a cover and a announcement.
I hope you get it right about Yuuna or Robot.
How do you know?
Because I'm Yhwach from Bleach.
LoL

Just kidding, I'm just predicting the obvious of ToC.
It may surprise us, but I think it will be that way I predicted.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Or even adaptation of RK's Jinchuu arc T_T....
there's an ongoing manga you know, if that's takes off I don't see why won't they adapt it
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Forneverworld will curse Golem Hearts making a video about it being the next big shonen so if it becomes popular he can take credit
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
LOL he prob got pissed b/c we called him out on talking shit about Kimetsu and that he likes to take credit for calling something big.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol hilarious
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Shinpachi placing 8th in Gintama's popularity poll. That's all I wish for in the next issue.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Eeeeh I'm a self aware hater. So I'm not hurt by his comments.
The "you guys hate me because you're jealous about me making money and living the dream, while you guys are mad because you don't get girls or money", is such a immature way of responding to hate. Also comes off as being ironically insecure.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Golem Hearts succeeding could mean that the EiC can stop placing Dr. Stone so high. Recent chapter was the most boring from this arc I've been enjoying. WNL seems to be in the mid ranger while hanging in the top 5 occasionally. Really hope this one works out, the theme and premise is just something I enjoy.

Not sure who would be on MHA #16 cover. Thought it was a no brainer for the Big 3 on #15 but obviously was wrong.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
So that creepy fraud lurks here?
I hope he understands how much of a transparent joke he is.
Weird he's never commented on our previous discussions we've had on him.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That face gets me everytime
that's his reaction to Naruto anime changing airing days from Shippuden Thursdays to Boruto Wednesdays

that how people who don't hang out in basements and also have sex sometime reacts

us losers will never know this feeling

Also comes off as being ironically insecure.
the guy that befriended D4A (creepy unstable person) because he didn't like that his videos were getting like 2 dislikes from him is insecure? noooooooooooooooooo
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
My predicitions:
BnHA absent
Shuudan canceled
Black Clover #1, Haikyuu bottom
Yunna announcement.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Tfw he calls upon Yonkou because he can't stand up for himself and knows he's been caught out...

>Living the dream
Yes, I also wish I could make a living out of spreading misinformation to tens-hundreds of thousands of people.
 
Last edited:

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
inb4 Yonkou calls him out too
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
It was an entire page of people roasting him though. I don't think that happened before. I'll just say on record I like Eyepatch, at least with the state of Jump vid he went on twitter to acknowledge misinformation. His videos are pretty good for the most part.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
We rarely discuss him or other youtubers. And I typically would rather keep the topics on Jump.
I only brought him up today because the Black Clover video with him saying "the series exploding popularity may have caused Pierrot to make the series 50 episodes instead of 13", just made me cringe.
Like, as some someone who does this for a living, you just had to have known that even if Black Clover was critically acclaimed and had a MASSIVE sales boost, that's not how things work.
We don't obsess over him or discuss him, until he spreads misinformation like that, or goes on his "Fuck Jump, They Don't Know what They're Doing, And Cancel Every Series That Has Potential" rants
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top