Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky prepare for some incoming Caulifla (and perhaps Kale) images soon from me. The recent episode gave me some vibe again for them, damn. Just too nice.
Yes but what is TOEI doing...? The fight was amazing but that preview...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yes but what is TOEI doing...? The fight was amazing but that preview...
You mean their incoming fusion and not having a SSJ3 Caulifla, yet? Well to be honest, I actually kinda like the idea they are giving to us. I never have though about it before and now I want it so badly to happen lol. However, that they have the potaras earrings for it is kinda .. cheap? I dunno.. didn't really surprise me at all. It's Toei after all... Zeno prolly will of course allow it to happen because of it's ''awesomeness factor''. I've told myself just to ignore everything that doesn't make sense 'cuz it's DBS after all and just enjoy for what it is. Also I do hope that we get just a seperate SSJ3 form for both of the saiyan girls. The fusion is really nice and I would love to see them going full SSJ3 together, but it would be cool if they would get that transformation separately also or at least Caulifla should get it, imo.

Anyway, here is a nice fanart I found of Caulifla as SSJ4 form (I will post later some other nice fanarts of her):

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mean their incoming fusion and not having a SSJ3 Caulifla, yet? Well to be honest, I actually kinda like the idea they are giving to us. I never have though about it before and now I want it so badly to happen lol. However, that they have the potaras earrings for it is kinda .. cheap? I dunno.. didn't really surprise me at all. It's Toei after all... Zeno prolly will of course allow it to happen because of it's ''awesomeness factor''. I've told myself just to ignore everything that doesn't make sense 'cuz it's DBS after all and just enjoy for what it is. Also I do hope that we get just a seperate SSJ3 form for both of the saiyan girls. The fusion is really nice and I would love to see them going full SSJ3 together, but it would be cool if they would get that transformation separately also or at least Caulifla should get it, imo.

Anyway, here is a nice fanart I found of Caulifla as SSJ4 form (I will post later some other nice fanarts of her):


I see the Anime as an animated spoiler for the Manga.
It is indeed really cheap as there shouldn't be any Potara around. I still wonder though. I am 99% sure Kafla will go SSJ3. But what will her haircolor be?
After all Toei retconned that green hair as Brolys hair is not green either. At least not by default.

Damn... That picture looks amazing. You have no idea how much I miss SSJ4.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just finished Blue Reflection. Not a bad game and I easily got Platinum for it.

The enemies were easy to beat though I had to say is that the last sidequest enemy was tougher than the final boss. :darn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Time to unload a bit as promised~

If only the whole Anime would look like the the DBH art...
Keflas DBH design is also amazing... Too bad Toei sucks...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just finished Blue Reflection. Not a bad game and I easily got Platinum for it.

The enemies were easy to beat though I had to say is that the last sidequest enemy was tougher than the final boss. :darn
I postponed it for the time being. As the battles are way too easy and the story is a bit too bland for my taste I simply can't get into the mood.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
They planned to make more in the series. Hopefully, they'll make improvements. ^^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They planned to make more in the series. Hopefully, they'll make improvements. ^^
There is always hope. The art was completely fine. But it needs a way better fighting system. Also way more side quests and areas to visit.
I wonder if I will finish this in the near future. A game which is too easy bores me. Too bad.
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Incoming Santa Remu~

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Needless to say, I sang your thread's title into my head. :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Saw this on 9GAG and thought it deserves a spot here. Even if you saw it already, I'm sure you are not gonna complain to see it again. If you haven't seen it: no need to thank me. You are welcome! :nod

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay I have catched up with DBS and felt like to unload some Caulifla/Kale/Kefla images here since we will not see them for quite a while. Prepare yourself with some bunch of images!



















 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top