- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 804
- Reaction score
- 668
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
GH ch.2: the author is more interested in forcing drama than in building something. I'm still unimpressed.
Building something as in? This is building the foundation of the MC, one could argue the first chapter of One Piece 'forced drama' if so, too.GH ch.2: the author is more interested in forcing drama than in building something. I'm still unimpressed.
It's forced becauseBuilding something as in? This is building the foundation of the MC, one could argue the first chapter of One Piece 'forced drama' if so, too.
I'm not impressed either, but that specifically, I don't see.
Was different than I expected but the artstyle feels refreshing and unique compared to other sj things and yatarou is cute and good design. Only flaw was that perhaps it tried to cram a few too many things in explaining the world but otherwise great.Mahou Shonen X oneshot was scanlated too, people really wanted to read this during the GFC
https://bato.to/reader#d729908571d10543
I really like it and hope it became a full series.Mahou Shonen X oneshot was scanlated too, people really wanted to read this during the GFC
https://bato.to/reader#d729908571d10543
Me too, Kishimoto should do something that is not Naruto's universe.I'm curious of when we will see what Kishimoto will be doing.
I think mentally tired is more accurate for reason after all these hellish pressure back when was writing Bleach.Aw damn, so apparently no new works in the making. That's a bit disappointing. Granted, he's pretty much a millionaire so he probably doesn't need to work ever again, but still.
Enjoy the oneshot, i think this series has potential if mangaka aim this to youngers audience.Mahou Shonen X oneshot was scanlated too, people really wanted to read this during the GFC
https://bato.to/reader#d729908571d10543
Yo that one shot is FIRE!! I didn't skim like i usually do with one shots. Read page by page.Mahou Shonen X oneshot was scanlated too, people really wanted to read this during the GFC
https://bato.to/reader#d729908571d10543