Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I could try to top that with another TG One Shot. It's something I know I could do well off with. I might take a Photo too. We'll see. I have high hopes for my Survival Poem so let's see if I can top the Writing Goddess herself, Riki :teehee
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My favorite Survival Poem was probably TotalEcon’s haiku. Thought it was kinda powerful. Yours was great too though!

Though riki has pretty much monopolized the writing wins. :sweat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:bobriki
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Playing TW3 xD Still in Velen though. Speaking of which, @shionoro you need to finish the second part soon. :arf

You?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Had a good weekend and drank myself silly. Now back to revising for my exams.

Velen is the biggest part of the map so it's a solid place to explore. The Skellige Isles are beautiful though man. And whenever you unlock Toussaint, damn that's the most amazing looking part of the game.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Had a good weekend and drank myself silly. Now back to revising for my exams.

Velen is the biggest part of the map so it's a solid place to explore. The Skellige Isles are beautiful though man. And whenever you unlock Toussaint, damn that's the most amazing looking part of the game.
Good luck (esp for Chem and Maths :p)

Yeah I know that. Although I've installed some mods that improve the lighting and colors and add 4K textures so it'll be even more amazing. :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Best of luck for your examination

:super
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Good luck with exams

Im in college
I like it
Like being broke all the time too
:derp
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ohayo spirit-kun! :zomg
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Typing in middle of class is always a plus for me \o

I'm wondering if you can give me an advise about food, seeing that you are a great cook after all :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Typing in middle of class is always a plus for me \o

I'm wondering if you can give me an advise about food, seeing that you are a great cook after all :zomg
I'll help in any way I can. What did you want to know?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well, I'm hosting a grand party next year (my friends and my cousins told me to start planning it early so I don't look like a fool when actually making them :XD) and I'm wondering of what kind of food should I bring to the guests.

I like it to be simple but not too cheap to make. Something that anyone can enjoy eating :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, when feeding a good amount of people, finger foods are a must. Finger Foods are generally simple things like Sandwiches, Hot pies, Salad Platters etc. If I was planning for hosting a large event I would have the 'main course' of sorts be a large, shared meal such as Spit Roast Pork or Deer (Just an example). Something that will feed the majority of people. Allowing for cultural do's and don'ts, always include a Halal/Vegan/Vegetarian option. You don't want to leave anyone hanging dry.

If you can read it Spirit.It's a joint collaboration of The author of Golgo 13 and Urasawa.
I've heard of it. Don't know what it's about but I did find some colab works while looking up on Urasawa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About to do a Jam Session with Izzy :pleased
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Finger foods? Like an appetizer? :?bunny
I was thinking of doing salads with small samples of different foods. Main courses will have to be big enough for the guests and the dessert should be a large chocolate cake because I love cake! :zomg
But your options are good too. :^_^

If I add a certain theme to my party, would it affect on how I present my food to the guests?
 
Top