I could try to top that with another TG One Shot. It's something I know I could do well off with. I might take a Photo too. We'll see. I have high hopes for my Survival Poem so let's see if I can top the Writing Goddess herself, Riki 




Good luck (esp for Chem and MathsHad a good weekend and drank myself silly. Now back to revising for my exams.
Velen is the biggest part of the map so it's a solid place to explore. The Skellige Isles are beautiful though man. And whenever you unlock Toussaint, damn that's the most amazing looking part of the game.
)
I might, pretty busy atmPlaying TW3 xD Still in Velen though. Speaking of which, @shionoro you need to finish the second part soon.
You?





I'll help in any way I can. What did you want to know?Typing in middle of class is always a plus for me \o
I'm wondering if you can give me an advise about food, seeing that you are a great cook after all![]()
) and I'm wondering of what kind of food should I bring to the guests.
If you can read it Spirit.It's a joint collaboration of The author of Golgo 13 and Urasawa.Haven't read it no.
I've heard of it. Don't know what it's about but I did find some colab works while looking up on Urasawa.If you can read it Spirit.It's a joint collaboration of The author of Golgo 13 and Urasawa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



