Random with the pervert stuff as usualThat throws some new light on oral porn amiright
Random with the pervert stuff as usualThat throws some new light on oral porn amiright
Oooh if we are sharing childhood stories.Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
Sry ç.ç
are one wild gal palSplendid things happening.Professors are missing and we are playing and roaming the university.
Gal???are one wild gal pal
omfg she is crying i guess the piercing did hurt
![]()
.That sounds like the best day ever for you xDSplendid things happening.Professors are missing and we are playing and roaming the university.
Yeah and our class is preparing for the Fresher's tomorrow that we will give to our juniors.That sounds like the best day ever for you xD
Swimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...Just don't do something like swimming under rain anymoreKeeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.

My parents told me that I won't get sick anyway because "you can just dip your entire body inside the pool." I hesitated but I did it anyway xDSwimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...
Though I guess drying off properly is probably important if you don't want to catch anything.
That and not hanging around children... Those creatures are veritable culture flasks full of virulent plagues, poxes and lurgies.
Ah, come now, it's not that bad...Also, ouch XDD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I meant the children's case and... oh wow xDAh, come now, it's not that bad...
Like all good things, for it to mean anything, immunity is something that has to be earned.
Unless you meant being a child - in which case, like listening to emo pop trash, you'll probably grow out of it soon enough.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

Impaling oneself is an Indian custom?Nope I am not pierced as I am not Female.
Though your knowledge on Indian customs is praiseworthy.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can actually, since not everyone dips their head into the water when swimming, at least not in amounts to get the hair very wet. Or when they do it's sunny/strong sun so it dries quite fast. If it's raining then it was probably colder + no sun so you'd be out there with wet hair and only the colder air to dry it... Yeah..Swimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ImpossibleI'm not super loving JoJo so far
Which ep you on?
That bass riff is genius.