The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
Oooh if we are sharing childhood stories.

I once gave myself a minor case of hypothermia - it was a skiing holiday and my friends and I went out drinking.
Somehow I got lost from them [we went to a club] and they all probably thought I was fine and decided to go home.
I, obviously, wasn't all that fine.
On the way back, I saw a sign for the neighbouring village '10 miles... that's not too far... maybe a small walk will be fun'.
It's minus godknowswhat, up a mountain, and it starts snowing.

maybe around a little under half way to that village I realise what a fucking stupid plan this is and head home.

I don't recall feeling bad at all when I got home and went to bed, but the next day I felt so terrible that it physically hurt. I tried going skiing with everyone (as it was a skiing holiday), but couldn't stop shivering...

fun times
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Recently, When I watch movies, I keep telling myself it's all acting why should i care and lose interest especially in romance genre.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
omfg she is crying i guess the piercing did hurt
Nope I am not pierced as I am not Female :cop.

Though your knowledge on Indian customs is praiseworthy.​
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Splendid things happening.Professors are missing and we are playing and roaming the university.
That sounds like the best day ever for you xD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That sounds like the best day ever for you xD
Yeah and our class is preparing for the Fresher's tomorrow that we will give to our juniors.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just don't do something like swimming under rain anymore :XD Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.
Swimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...
:invalid

Though I guess drying off properly is probably important if you don't want to catch anything.

That and not hanging around children... Those creatures are veritable culture flasks full of virulent plagues, poxes and lurgies.

 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Swimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...
:invalid

Though I guess drying off properly is probably important if you don't want to catch anything.
That and not hanging around children... Those creatures are veritable culture flasks full of virulent plagues, poxes and lurgies.
My parents told me that I won't get sick anyway because "you can just dip your entire body inside the pool." I hesitated but I did it anyway xD
I guess I didn't do that option of drying off. Sure, I had a towel but that really didn't work out in the end.

Also, ouch XDD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Also, ouch XDD
Ah, come now, it's not that bad...

Like all good things, for it to mean anything, immunity is something that has to be earned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unless you meant 'being a child' - in which case, like listening to emo pop trash, you'll probably grow out of it soon enough.
:invalid
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ah, come now, it's not that bad...

Like all good things, for it to mean anything, immunity is something that has to be earned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unless you meant being a child - in which case, like listening to emo pop trash, you'll probably grow out of it soon enough.
:invalid
I meant the children's case and... oh wow xD
I'll be honest, I really like kids. They are just the cutest! :x3
I grew up seeing most of my cousins and friends of my parents have kids of their own and I usually play with them whenever I visited them.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm not super loving JoJo so far, but every time an episode ends and Roundabout plays I'm like "fuck yeah, gotta watch the next episode". And the episodes themselves are fine, just not really my cup of anime I guess.

Also curious to get to the "good arcs" (since I've heard from both Gry and others that the very first one isn't as good as the later ones).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nope I am not pierced as I am not Female :cop.

Though your knowledge on Indian customs is praiseworthy.​
Impaling oneself is an Indian custom? :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Swimming in the rain is fine, it isn't like you can get any more wet...
You can actually, since not everyone dips their head into the water when swimming, at least not in amounts to get the hair very wet. Or when they do it's sunny/strong sun so it dries quite fast. If it's raining then it was probably colder + no sun so you'd be out there with wet hair and only the colder air to dry it... Yeah..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm not super loving JoJo so far
Impossible :oh Which ep you on?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@GrySun Only seen 8 episodes so far, and will watch at least the first season before I decide whether I really like it or not, but so far it's got its good sides and its... well, sides that don't resonate too well with me. x)

Remember playing that song back in school with all these crazy talented guys (and girls). Back when I still lived for playing the bass guitar. :XD That bass riff is genius.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm I see. Phantom Blood is the weakest part, with the least interesting protagonist with Jonathan and a rather small short plot. Still I found nothing off-putting there that I didn't like. I wonder if/how much Battle Tendency will change your mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top