The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Just for clarifications, which part of Jojo should I watch? There's a lot of them and I don't think I can watch them all :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,620
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just for clarifications, which part of Jojo should I watch? There's a lot of them and I don't think I can watch them all :emocat
This is the first season with 26 episodes, just watch that one to get the JoJo feel. If your JoJo download link/wherever you watch it from has "Stardust Crusaders" or "Diamond is unbreakable" in the name then it's a later season and ignore it.

You should watch all though :hmph
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This is the first season with 26 episodes, just watch that one to get the JoJo feel. If your JoJo download link/wherever you watch it from has "Stardust Crusaders" or "Diamond is unbreakable" in the name then it's a later season and ignore it.

You should watch all though :hmph
Oh geez that's quite a lot xD
Then again, I am watching Natsume in six seasons (I finished Rainbow and holding off Gankutsuou for now) so how am I to judge? :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay Gry-kun, you got me there :XD
Still, I'll watch them for you. Big thanks for the info about the anime :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That and not hanging around children... Those creatures are veritable culture flasks full of virulent plagues, poxes and lurgies.

I can vouch for that. I got sick a lot from working with the kids especially the ones in preschool. That’s a cesspool of germs since that’s the first time kids are in a class together. All the kids coughing or sneezing without covering their mouths/noses, wiping their noses with their hands, putting their fingers in their mouths before touching something else... :eek
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Living with them is worst. You'll always be sick. They bring germs from school home.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hi ^^

Any short anime suggestion?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I see some pilots got bored
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good night boys and girls
:bedtime
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
It's so hard to not spoil events when watching animu with someone... my colleague says that is a fault for Coby to grow bigger when he just entered the marine, and still hasn't knows that he will have new look after Ennies xD and have to reserve my comment, he will hate when it happens.

Guess you can't stop haters at hating D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@GrySun Looks like the LE of Atelier Lydia and Suelle will be available on Tuesday for you. Too bad they won't reveal the price.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morning boys and girls! :hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
D
E
D
:ninja

Happy B-day @liductan !
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Good morning boys and girls! :hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
D
E
D
:ninja

Happy B-day @liductan !
Smh. You had to announce...you do this every year..
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
sup pompom?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Smh. You had to announce...you do this every year..
come take the birthday cake i prepared for you :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top