- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 349
- Reaction score
- 422
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow, that We Never Learn shot.... Gonna have to see a close-up of that!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gintama's franchise sales are going to be insane. I can't wait to see where it's going to be ranked.I missed a bit of news earlier.
Gintama is getting a second live action movie.
The first closed at $33,269,878. That makes it the 3rd highest grossing 2017 film in Japan, actually from Japan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
CR quite obviously want to force it down the American side's throat. They want it to take off, desperately I would say with how much they're promoting it as the new big shounen, I won't be surprised if they gave away the rights away to Toonami for such a cheap price that they couldn't refuse.Black Clover on Toonami..? But why..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's news related to manga from WSJ, how is it not relevant, but OK if you say so.BC being on Toonami is really not relevant to this thread, there's a BC anime thread for that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Technically this thread is supposed to be about the magazine itself, it gets off topic all the time but talking about where a dub of an anime of one series in it is going to air is just way too specific in my opinion, especially when there's another thread about literally that. Not that big a deal, just felt obligated to at least mention it.It's news related to manga from WSJ, how is it not relevant, but OK if you say so.
Yeah, what a crappy panel, I expect way more from the largest US manga publisher that easily has access to titles from 2 of the big 3 manga publishers from Japan. There still are other manga companies involved in the next days and I'm sure they'll have some good announcements. Have fun.That was pretty lame for ANYC licensing announcements though, glad I only got a Saturday ticket instead of the full weekend even though I'm just going for the games anyway