Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Mate imagine how I feel. Having 3 Mafia is not fun :(

I still uber suspect you though. You and Bel have been my Vandred Mafia suspects.
Of course it's not fun with 2 Mafia groups, dude.
Since when exactly though?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Zasz is memeing harder than I am and he's probably going to get away with it too :rofl

Good luck town. I sort of tried to give you some help but it looks like that place amongst the eternally losing town is too much to give up.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Its not an assumption WYIS, its called reading the rules.

Votechange Votekill Zasz

@MarmaladeSky I don't trust Arjuna either, but the ones I'm more inclined to investigate now are Belserion and Zasz, little talk during the day might mean lots of talk during the nigh phases.

Supposing Lambu is townie and we have a note on our side, there are other two notes in the hands of mafia, and now That WYIS just confirmed my role, I might not survive this night if mafia don't have any other priorities to kill right now, so I'm telling everything in advance. Elusia, if she's not from Gry's mafia, she must be from the other mafia, otherwise people blocking me from killing her wouldn't have any sense at all. Monkey D. If you're really a bomb diffuser, you should think about those names we're giving here. You could as well the their escort, but, well, if you are you must know you have nothing to gain letting the opposite mafia alive.
First of all, pompom, Im not a traitor :XD If I was I would have done something on the line of Kato, like giving a lone strong hint for the Mafia to notice me.
Secondly I agree with you in the first part. Yeah, those three have been one of the most evasive players in the game, Belserion a little less though. Zasz I need to talk with him since he confirmed he possesed a DN, I dont like how Arjuna seconded my train of thoughts just now either.

As for the second part of your post I disagree in one thing, even if you are a target for the mafia I dont think they would target you as their first priority, more like killing their mafia's rivals. So Dark Red Mafia and Orange Mafia might try to kill each other and gnut as a big townie menace rather than kill you. As for blocking I think they would block gnut so even as confirmed townie I think you are actually safe.

I am pretty sure either GrySun or Lady pompom lied about having an extra note.

Well, 3 Mafia does appear to make sense going by the way people have been acting - I just worry people are getting too carried away by all the fancy colours being used in this game.

It's possible that the hosts would colour code the groups, but that would remove a little of the mystery from the game (as in no one - not even the Mafia - knows how many Mafia groups are out there) and could just be some honest trolling by our illustrious hosts.
:invalid
Man, the 3 Mafias are confirmed at this point and pompom note exists. :oh

@Zasz Which name did you write in the DN?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sorry @syx I missed it. What do you mean by considering Empty? Wait I'll reread.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Its not an assumption WYIS, its called reading the rules.



First of all, pompom, Im not a traitor :XD If I was I would have done something on the line of Kato, like giving a lone strong hint for the Mafia to notice me.
Secondly I agree with you in the first part. Yeah, those three have been one of the most evasive players in the game, Belserion a little less though. Zasz I need to talk with him since he confirmed he possesed a DN, I dont like how Arjuna seconded my train of thoughts just now either.

As for the second part of your post I disagree in one thing, even if you are a target for the mafia I dont think they would target you as their first priority, more like killing their mafia's rivals. So Dark Red Mafia and Orange Mafia might try to kill each other and gnut as a big townie menace rather than kill you. As for blocking I think they would block gnut so even as confirmed townie I think you are actually safe.



Man, the 3 Mafias are confirmed at this point and pompom note exists. :oh

@Zasz Which name did you write in the DN?
He killed Empty with it.

And I think it's bullshit Lambu. Nowhere in the rules does it say that two Hiders or two of any role isn't allowed. This game is so trend-breaking that we have 3 mafia teams for gods sake.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
EmptySoul is confirmed townie. Why shouldn't he be one of the possible targets to receive your Death Note?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I simply forgot about her, I already told her that I would pass her the note instead of pompom :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I simply forgot about her, I already told her that I would pass her the note instead of pompom :p
But that was after EmptySoul brought it up, right? Well, I forgot about her too. It didn't cross my mind when you said you would give the DN back to Pompom-chan.

Wouldn't it have been better if EmptySoul had stayed quiet about it for some time? And just wait until someone else realizes and mentions it?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He killed Empty with it.

And I think it's bullshit Lambu. Nowhere in the rules does it say that two Hiders or two of any role isn't allowed. This game is so trend-breaking that we have 3 mafia teams for gods sake.
I wanted Zasz to confirm it since Zimbardo said he wrote Vandred's name, it was a way to test him, nice Spirit.

And as for the second thing good job aswell by ignoring my first reason, now Im even more sure Im right lmao.

But that was after EmptySoul brought it up, right? Well, I forgot about her too. It didn't cross my mind when you said you would give the DN back to Pompom-chan.

Wouldn't it have been better if EmptySoul had stayed quiet about it for some time? And just wait until someone else realizes and mentions it?
That would have been a perfect scenario but we dont have telepathy, right now I think we have to make sure who has the note at every moment.
As for this topic, theres only 4 hours left. @Lady pompom we have to decide what to do.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Kill this man Lambu....he isnt counting his group:lmao
Nice try, gnut. :kappa
I wrote Empty's name @Lambu.
Thought she was Mafia, but then niichan came and we all know what happened afterwards.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You would of gotten it at the start of Day 2. That's how the note works. Niichan was already lynched and confirmed Mafia by the time you would have had the chance to write any names in the note. Nice try. Now, why not write Vandred hmm? :rolleye

@Lambu What? Your first reason was because you said you didn't think there would be a second Hider right?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That would have been a perfect scenario but we dont have telepathy, right now I think we have to make sure who has the note at every moment.
Nah, that's not what I was trying to say.

If I were in EmptySoul's shoes and realized that people forgot me - a confirmed townie - to list me as a potential player to receive the DN, I wouldn't have posted something like this so early on:

@Lambu if you really do have the DN,i think you should pass it to me instead of Lady pompon again
I was confirmed townie,i think im the most trustworthy to hold the note while lady pompom though you trust her isnt off the hook of being mafia herself:awe
I would have waited and watched if another player notices it. Chances would be high that the person would be a townie, no?

Not that it matters or helps us right now.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You would of gotten it at the start of Day 2. That's how the note works. Niichan was already lynched and confirmed Mafia by the time you would have had the chance to write any names in the note. Nice try. Now, why not write Vandred hmm? :rolleye

@Lambu What? Your first reason was because you said you didn't think there would be a second Hider right?
If I said that I was still doubtful about Van then, would you believe me?
It's only the next day that Van was confirmed to be suspicious due to his statements on niichan.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok just got up, catching up right now:



First of all, thank you WYIS for confessing and thank you aswell for confirming Elusia and Monkey as your teammates. Omg...Hider :XD

Elusia is not Hider for two reasons:

- Reason 1: If she was Hider following the Note mechanics she would have either died (if we think the Note tracks the players movements, which I dont believe since the Purple Truth says the Note works like a killing action) or the player she chose would have died instead. How many people died yesterday? Only Gry.
The only way I could have thought the possibility of her being townie would have been if WYIS said she was Bulletproof, it was the only logical explanation. Now the only explanation left is that pompom really was 100% blocked. Right, Monkey??

- Reason 2: I am Hider, of course there could be 2 Hiders in a game like this but its like saying there are 2 prostitutes, its still weird.

By the way I hid behind @MarmaladeSky last night so I can say she's 90% townie aswell.

Gry's Mafia can go ahead and kill me if they want, I cant hide behind anyone tonight because I have the Death Note, but thats alright as long as we keep gnut alive. If there's a doctor, which I think there has to be, please protect him, he's the best card we have.
Moreover, when they kill me tonight the lie will be even more evident so thats fine with me. ;)

I'll start reading again now.
Ok. So you pin Elu and Mokey as my teammates. Wrong on both counts. You're not even close. Monkey is probably part of Vandred's Mafia if he's Mafia at all. I think Elu is Hider. No odds or ends to that. I don't really care if you're really a Hider as well. It doesn't concern me as long as you aren't acting in the more sensible long term interests of your 'team'. If Monkey is Mafia then what do you think Vandred told him? "Oh by the way please make sure to kill off the person who is fairly likely to generate suspicion and attention based on existing, unfounded suspicions. The longer Elu is kept around, the longer people's attention will be turned to her after I'm gone. That's probably why Pompom was blocked considering she announced her night action intentions to everybody for whatever reason.

If you are Townie, please focus on Zasz who is basically covering himself in Mafia Paint right now, Monkey who might be Vandred's Escort, Belserion for obvious contradictions in her behaviour and actions, maybe zimbardo but even Gry was never majorly convinced that he was Mafia. Me neither, Arju could be lying but there's not much to discern that he is. Not playing Townie well in any case. Also keep an eye on the newbies who have stayed in the background for basically the whole game with desin.

If you're Mafia. Go jump off a cliff :nod
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If you are Townie, please focus on Zasz who is basically covering himself in Mafia Paint right now, Monkey who might be Vandred's Escort, Belserion for obvious contradictions in her behaviour and actions, maybe zimbardo but even Gry was never majorly convinced that he was Mafia. Me neither, Arju could be lying but there's not much to discern that he is. Not playing Townie well in any case. Also keep an eye on the newbies who have stayed in the background for basically the whole game with desin.

If you're Mafia. Go jump off a cliff :nod
Me a Mafia? When you're desperately trying to put the blame on me in order to save your ass dude? :kappa

Votekill WYIS

You're being way too obvious now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@WithYouInSpirit My first reason is here:

Ok just got up, catching up right now:

First of all, thank you WYIS for confessing and thank you aswell for confirming Elusia and Monkey as your teammates. Omg...Hider :XD

Elusia is not Hider for two reasons:

- Reason 1: If she was Hider following the Note mechanics she would have either died (if we think the Note tracks the players movements, which I dont believe since the Purple Truth says the Note works like a killing action) or the player she chose would have died instead. How many people died yesterday? Only Gry.
The only way I could have thought the possibility of her being townie would have been if WYIS said she was Bulletproof, it was the only logical explanation. Now the only explanation left is that pompom really was 100% blocked. Right, Monkey??


- Reason 2: I am Hider, of course there could be 2 Hiders in a game like this but its like saying there are 2 prostitutes, its still weird.

By the way I hid behind @MarmaladeSky last night so I can say she's 90% townie aswell.

Gry's Mafia can go ahead and kill me if they want, I cant hide behind anyone tonight because I have the Death Note, but thats alright as long as we keep gnut alive. If there's a doctor, which I think there has to be, please protect him, he's the best card we have.
Moreover, when they kill me tonight the lie will be even more evident so thats fine with me. ;)

I'll start reading again now.
I dont believe anything you say WYIS, following a Mafia's advice can't be good in any way, I will save these posts of you though.

Nah, that's not what I was trying to say.

If I were in EmptySoul's shoes and realized that people forgot me - a confirmed townie - to list me as a potential player to receive the DN, I wouldn't have posted something like this so early on:

I would have waited and watched if another player notices it. Chances would be high that the person would be a townie, no?

Not that it matters or helps us right now.
Yeah... but I think she did good by reminding us of it. That someone notices that thing doesn't clear that person at all.
By the way @syx just because you are participative in the discussion doesn't mean you are clear either. Tell more about that role of yours. :heh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Me a Mafia? When you're desperately trying to put the blame on me in order to save your ass dude? :kappa

Votekill WYIS

You're being way too obvious now.
What? People need to read through what they miss honestly. I've already told people I'm Gry's Mafia :rofl

Or maybe it's not ignorance and a shitty play instead :gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top