Hate to do this...but plz address host about my result on spirit.
Yeah but it got tied and when ultimately your vote was cancelled that spirit was lynched.But anyway for now I will focus on the current issue.Well damn, I didn't fuck up the double lynch, killing @Zasz was a mistake though. Although I will vote for him day 1 next time to keep the meme alive.
Vandred and Spirit were mafia bosses while empty is Jesus. There is no way he is sane detective. The only way for him to know spirit is mafia is through their mafia det. My guess is that he works together with Lambu. He is not orange mafia since that's what Spirit was. Spriggan (light red mafia detective) died night one so he could't bring anything to the table. Which leaves Lambu's mafia.
The time was almost up and the vote count said 10 votes Zasz and 9 for Spirit, so of course I wanted to switch to Spirit because he was a confirmed mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm talking about the moment I made the post, I can't know what happens in the end. Gnut is fine and confirmed townie through the host.Yeah but it got tied and when ultimately your vote was cancelled that spirit was lynched.But anyway for now I will focus on the current issue.
On Gnut
I noticed it after posting.I'm talking about the moment I made the post, I can't know what happens in the end. Gnut is fine and confirmed townie through the host.
How is the town not screwed? She didn't get the note, which means its still in mafia hands, there is still an orange mafia to account for, and how are you so sure red mafia is done? Or am I missing something?Not really, if anything now the Note should be out of the hands of the mafia considering Lambu said he has it, Red mafia should by now be done. Only thing left is to take out gnut now. If he's Mafia bomb then that might be it, if not then there would be one more mafia.
BelWho did you investigate @gnut ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anybody find this weird?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yes definitely, seems like a boss coming out to take care of his inactive follower?Bel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anybody find this weird?
Sorry...bel is innocent--- Double Post Merged, ---
But at this point...only 1/2 sure im sane xD

Maybe this will help us see who to rule out, who not to rule out.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is irrelevant. Our job is to discuss our next lynch target, go back and search for inconsistencies. No need to focus on the game's balance and how many mafia there could be that's what the hosts are for.Assuming theres 4 to every mafia like the red one
Thats 12 mafias in total
Thats almost half the townies
Isnt that kinda weird for a mafia game..?

You're right,was just wondering if that were normal in the other games since its my first time playing and the rules say otherwise about the large number of mafias lolThis is irrelevant. Our job is to discuss our next lynch target, go back and search for inconsistencies. No need to focus on the game's balance and how many mafia there could be that's what the hosts are for.
Thanks @MarmaladeSky for the summary.
I honestly don't believe there are 4 mafia in all teams but let's go with the worst case scenario an assume 4 are left.
Xnut and Elusia and LadyPompom are probably around the most suspicious in my opinion.
Gnut and Empty are basically confirmed townie since one is Jesus and the other had the hosts confirm his role IMO
This too@Lady pompom why did you give the DN to Lambu and who did you block last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay . last night I blocked Monkey cause I had suspicious arounh his bomb defuser claim and about him.yes definitely, seems like a boss coming out to take care of his inactive follower?
half sane? hehe
@Lady pompom why did you give the DN to Lambu and who did you block last night?
If Elusia is really hider, then... There's no way there are 2 hiders, right? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
. Just take care with Monkey and since syx was our doc, xnut too (unless we have three docs), cause early on this game I believe he practically claimed doc. Also, @MarmaladeSky I don't think there are four mafia in each family, but just in case, be wary of it.