Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hate to do this...but plz address host about my result on spirit.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Did anyone get a death note this morning?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well damn, I didn't fuck up the double lynch, killing @Zasz was a mistake though. Although I will vote for him day 1 next time to keep the meme alive.



Vandred and Spirit were mafia bosses while empty is Jesus. There is no way he is sane detective. The only way for him to know spirit is mafia is through their mafia det. My guess is that he works together with Lambu. He is not orange mafia since that's what Spirit was. Spriggan (light red mafia detective) died night one so he could't bring anything to the table. Which leaves Lambu's mafia.



The time was almost up and the vote count said 10 votes Zasz and 9 for Spirit, so of course I wanted to switch to Spirit because he was a confirmed mafia.
Yeah but it got tied and when ultimately your vote was cancelled that spirit was lynched.But anyway for now I will focus on the current issue.


On Gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn so Gnut wasn't lying.The fault was on the hosts part.So suspicion on Gnut will fall now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah but it got tied and when ultimately your vote was cancelled that spirit was lynched.But anyway for now I will focus on the current issue.


On Gnut
I'm talking about the moment I made the post, I can't know what happens in the end. Gnut is fine and confirmed townie through the host.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm talking about the moment I made the post, I can't know what happens in the end. Gnut is fine and confirmed townie through the host.
I noticed it after posting.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Not really, if anything now the Note should be out of the hands of the mafia considering Lambu said he has it, Red mafia should by now be done. Only thing left is to take out gnut now. If he's Mafia bomb then that might be it, if not then there would be one more mafia.
How is the town not screwed? She didn't get the note, which means its still in mafia hands, there is still an orange mafia to account for, and how are you so sure red mafia is done? Or am I missing something?

Also, hosts said they give gnut the wrong result.....someone you tried to actively kill yesterday before Spirit confessed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Assuming theres 4 to every mafia like the red one
Thats 12 mafias in total
Thats almost half the townies
Isnt that kinda weird for a mafia game..?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Bel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anybody find this weird?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sorry...bel is innocent
But at this point...only 1/2 sure im sane xD
yes definitely, seems like a boss coming out to take care of his inactive follower?

half sane? hehe :3c

@Lady pompom why did you give the DN to Lambu and who did you block last night?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so an overview, the following mafia members are dead and exposed:

Bright red Mafia:
1. Emperor Spriggan - MD
2. Erinyes - Strongwoman
3. Niichan - MB
4. Zimbardo - Mafia Escort

Orange Mafia:
1. WithYouInSpirit - MB
2. Vandred - MD
3.
4

Dark red Mafia:
1. Grysun - MD
2. Lambu -
3.
4.

Seeing that the bright red mafia had 4 players, the other mafia groups probably too, have 4 players in total. We can't rule out that there are even more (Possibly less - perhaps there was a 3 mafia group too).

We have 11 players left (unless I'm incredibly bad at counting, wouldn't surprise me), and that would mean we have around 4 mafia players among them.


So far EmptySoul is the only one we could say she isn't mafia for the full 100%. If we believe Gnut's recent investigation that would mean Belserion is a townie too. Will add her to the list anyway, just in case :) Maybe this will help us see who to rule out, who not to rule out.

Who do we have left?

  1. - Gryffindor not incredibly active but did bring some interesting comments to the table. I cannot remember if there were any serious accusations against him. ​
  2. - Gnut Recent accusations on Gnut came in yesterday, I've read something about it today as well. ​
  3. - Xnut - Penalty votes for inactivity. Throughout the game not very talkative, messages did not contain a lot of information​
  4. - Lady PomPom Very active during the game, has some accusations onto her throughout the game. Has a blocking role. ​
  5. - Desin24 not outstandingly active, but not inactive either from what I could remember. I cannot recall if there were any serious accusations against Desin. ​
  6. - Elusia Has been accused of being mafia since day one, mainly due to not saying much/innocent demeanor, gave more hints yesterday about her role. Says her inactivity is mainly due to timezones, and if I understood it correctly wasn't feeling well past few days. ​
  7. - MonkeyD-Dragon Was less active during the start of the game (exams), now seemingly more active. I believe there were some doubts expressed against him yesterday. ​
  8. - Belserion Gnut says he investigated her, came out innocent. Had quite some questioning upon her throughout the game.​
  9. - Arjuna claims to be bulletproof. Cannot remember if there were any serious accusations against Arjuna.​
  10. - Marmalade Sky - It is a bit weird to type about yourself to be honest - Not the most active - Claims to have a passive role - Something new about that: only works at night. ​

Out of these 10, 4 are probably mafia.

Most of these players do have some accusations of possibly being mafia put onto them, so I hope we use today to really investigate who is innocent and who is not. To be fair, if you are mafia you would probably say you are innocent anyway so I'm not sure how much information that would give us.

I hope I summarized it properly, so much information makes you miss things every now and then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seperating both red groups because the differences in red colour used with the death announcement.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@MarmaladeSky GrySun was orange mafia, I know you can't edit your post, but just letting you know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vandred was red, not orange as well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Assuming theres 4 to every mafia like the red one
Thats 12 mafias in total
Thats almost half the townies
Isnt that kinda weird for a mafia game..?
This is irrelevant. Our job is to discuss our next lynch target, go back and search for inconsistencies. No need to focus on the game's balance and how many mafia there could be that's what the hosts are for.

Thanks @MarmaladeSky for the summary.

I honestly don't believe there are 4 mafia in all teams but let's go with the worst case scenario an assume 4 are left.
Xnut and Elusia and LadyPompom are probably around the most suspicious in my opinion.

Gnut and Empty are basically confirmed townie since one is Jesus and the other had the hosts confirm his role IMO
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ah, I think I messed a few people up then. Thank you for telling me! I knew something was wrong, but couldn't quite figure out what it was. Wait new version:

Bright red Mafia:
1. Emperor Spriggan - MD
2. Erinyes - Strongwoman
3. Niichan - MB
4. Zimbardo - Mafia Escort

Orange Mafia:
1. WithYouInSpirit - MB
2. Grysun - MD
3.
4

Dark red Mafia:
1. Vandred - MD
2. Lambu - MB
3.
4.


There we go :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Still think our bomb defuser is out of place....

He wanted to jump on the gnut train real quick.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
This is irrelevant. Our job is to discuss our next lynch target, go back and search for inconsistencies. No need to focus on the game's balance and how many mafia there could be that's what the hosts are for.

Thanks @MarmaladeSky for the summary.

I honestly don't believe there are 4 mafia in all teams but let's go with the worst case scenario an assume 4 are left.
Xnut and Elusia and LadyPompom are probably around the most suspicious in my opinion.

Gnut and Empty are basically confirmed townie since one is Jesus and the other had the hosts confirm his role IMO
You're right,was just wondering if that were normal in the other games since its my first time playing and the rules say otherwise about the large number of mafias lol

Since apparently Bel is innocent
Id like to hear from @Lady pompom since for some reason Lambu trusted her the most
@Lady pompom why did you give the DN to Lambu and who did you block last night?
This too
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Think we should be looking at....
Monkey...a defuser not dead yet.
Xnut....who hints at doctor...2 are dead.
Pompom...for giving note to lambu.


I honestly believe elusia maybe innocent....mafia been trying to get her lynched since day2....probably because of her low activity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Likely doc died protecting me....with 2 dead.
I think its time everyone reveals,so we can see who is out of place.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Monkey-Spirit was trying hard to protect him.Both of them were the first ones who voted for Gnut last DP.

Pompom-passed the note to Lambu.


I believe we should focus on these two.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
yes definitely, seems like a boss coming out to take care of his inactive follower?

half sane? hehe :3c

@Lady pompom why did you give the DN to Lambu and who did you block last night?
Okay . last night I blocked Monkey cause I had suspicious arounh his bomb defuser claim and about him.

Why I gave my DN to :ambu? First, I received it at the start of D3, there were'nt many people I trusted, and I definitely didn't trust Gry at the time I stated it earlier on the game that he was "pulling the strings". As Gnut seemed to support Gry, i didn't trust him either and syx was way too quiet for me to think about his allegiance, so Lambu was active and seemingly helping the town, but after his hider claim yesterday :facepalmIf Elusia is really hider, then... There's no way there are 2 hiders, right?
Also whyin the world everyone jumped into Zasz after my vote?! It was meant to be a vote of distrust, not to kill the poor Zasz on that day when WYIS was a confirmed mafia. :nah

As for my targets:

N1 -Zimbardo (yes, that's the first one I thought to be mafia, well, well...)
N2-Vandred (mostly tradition of blocking him N2)
N3- Death Note (remember the DN is given at the start of the day and only pass onto the next person at the end of the night)
N4- Monkey D. (because he was the most suspicious among the other ones and Lambu indicated syx and Belserion too, but I was more inclined to block Monkey, cause syx and Bel looked more like silent players, not exactly mafia.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, if you want to lynch me, just do it. I'm prostitute and my role will be revealed anyways, me giving the Dn to lambu was mostly me being me and trusting the wrong person :XD. Just take care with Monkey and since syx was our doc, xnut too (unless we have three docs), cause early on this game I believe he practically claimed doc. Also, @MarmaladeSky I don't think there are four mafia in each family, but just in case, be wary of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top