Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Of course mafia wouldn't vote only for a townie, after all, the opposite mafia had reasons to kill WYIS, killing Zasz would serve as a bonus. Syx was a doc, yet he voted for Zasz, Marmalade, Desin24 and me also voted for Zasz (Desin changed, but after the count had ended if I'm not mistaken). You're not suspicious just for the vote, you're suspicious for your claim.

@Gryffindor , @desin24 @xnut there's no point in hiding too much anymore. What do you have to tell about your roles? Marmalade gave another hint that "it's passive and only works at night".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe Gry had the two notes that day, cause he probably got one from his mafia buddies and got the second after his team killed another memeber of mafia (Erinyes if i'm not mistaken). As for my note, I still don't know who gave me it, probably thought I was mafia? Or was sure I wasn't.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was talking about @MonkeyD-Dragon on the first paragraph.
It's an active night role and I got blocked on night 2. I voted for Zasz because he seemed sketchy , also putting pressure on people usually gets them to talk and make mistakes but Zasz preferred the meme :p
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I believe Gry had the two notes that day, cause he probably got one from his mafia buddies and got the second after his team killed another memeber of mafia (Erinyes if i'm not mistaken). As for my note, I still don't know who gave me it, probably thought I was mafia? Or was sure I wasn't.
Zasz had Note O on night 2 and had it passed to Gry so no he hasnt gotten that one from his mafia team
And The other one was one his team probably already had from the start i think or Gry was BSing about that one
Empty is confirmed townie. Lambu is confirmed mafia. Pompom gave it to Lambu after writing Elusia’s name in it, Lambu confirmed Elusia’s name was in it, Lambu said he would write Elusia’s name or YOUR name in it before passing it to Empty. So:

1) Lambu lied and kept the note within his mafia. Got killed and lost it to rivals.

2) Empty is lying about not having the note-notice how ridiculous this sounds.

Now tell me which assumption is more logical to believe?

Or do you have a better hypothetical?

Now I do acknowledge that it’s possible that BOTH Pompom and Lambu were lying and Pompom giving herself up for a possible lynch doesn’t really sit well either but it seems like her being a prostitute is the truth, which would make her townie, doesn't absolve her yet either, but it seemed to me you were trying to paint a narrative where we shouldn’t assume Mafia have the note, as if you’re tyring to lure the town into a false sense of security.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, notice how the two names that have been publicly floated as note kills have failed.

@Lady pompom, as I said before my role is useless at the moment because it needs a certain condition to be met, that condition pertains to me and me only, that condition doesn't involve other players.
Lol exactly
Who else would have it other than mafia since i have no reason to lie
Belserion also made a good point on Monkey
Monkey u got some explaining to do :lmao


Also @TSPanda @Purity of Magi @goodboy_lawlett sorry to bother you again:XD but about rule 12 in the notebook
When it says "passing the note 3 times gives you penalties"
Since theres more than one note,Does that rule mean "passing a specific note 3 times gives you penalties" or "passing A note in general 3 times gives you penalties"?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I see
Thx for the clarification

So one note can only go through a mafia 2 times each before we start seeing some penalty votes,not long then :lmao
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vote Kill Monkey D Dragon

Reasons:1)Both Spirit and Monkey voted for Gnut in the beginning.

2)Spirit shrewdly tried to protect him.

3)Bel's post sums the rest.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Vote Kill Monkey D Dragon

Reasons:1)Both Spirit and Monkey voted for Gnut in the beginning.

2)Spirit shrewdly tried to protect him.

3)Bel's post sums the rest.
There are most likely two or three more mafia. Who do you suspect?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
There are most likely two or three more mafia. Who do you suspect?
No one in particular now apart from Monkey.Suspected you for voting late but your defence made me satisfied so I am leaving you out of the list.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So you didn't read the whole convo but you were still ready to lynch him? When spirit was confirmed Mafia and you had already votekilled him? Really?

And no you weren't the only one to change votes but you were the only one who tried to do it three times, and the last time you tried to change your vote from a definite Mafia member to basically bandwagoning zasz because "I dunno he might have been mafia from what little I saw the others say".

Votekill Monkey D Dragon
You know its a double lynch ? That both Spirit AND Zasz would die by the end of it ?

Also, first time was I voted for gnut for my own suspicions in him. The second I changed it to Spirit because he's a mafia. In the third, yes it was a bandwagon but :
1-I wasn't the only one who bandwagoned.
2-Spirit still would've died at the end of it.

You are talking like I wanted to save Spirit, which I didn't really try to do.

Empty is confirmed townie. Lambu is confirmed mafia. Pompom gave it to Lambu after writing Elusia’s name in it, Lambu confirmed Elusia’s name was in it, Lambu said he would write Elusia’s name or YOUR name in it before passing it to Empty. So:

1) Lambu lied and kept the note within his mafia. Got killed and lost it to rivals.

2) Empty is lying about not having the note-notice how ridiculous this sounds.

Now tell me which assumption is more logical to believe?

Or do you have a better hypothetical?

Now I do acknowledge that it’s possible that BOTH Pompom and Lambu were lying and Pompom giving herself up for a possible lynch doesn’t really sit well either but it seems like her being a prostitute is the truth, which would make her townie, doesn't absolve her yet either, but it seemed to me you were trying to paint a narrative where we shouldn’t assume Mafia have the note, as if you’re tyring to lure the town into a false sense of security.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, notice how the two names that have been publicly floated as note kills have failed.

@Lady pompom, as I said before my role is useless at the moment because it needs a certain condition to be met, that condition pertains to me and me only, that condition doesn't involve other players.
I do agree that number 1 is a better hypothesis, but so far there has been no penalties for the note and I already explained that they won't keep it for very long between themselves because of the rules.

After reading it more, the mafia should have a note with them, but thats it, just one note because if there were 2 I believe there should've been some penalties by now. The other one I would prefer its owner not telling us about it so s/he doesn't get targeted. This will be confirmed if there are 3 kills tonight, one would be a normal mafia kill, another would be a mafia note kill and a third would be a townie note kill.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If xnut isnt lynched...he needs to be blocked.
And vice versa with monkey.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks @Zasz :^_^
I already gave a hint about my role. Don't know much about it but it says that it's pretty important.
It says hider is important?
Think i change my mind on elusia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know its a double lynch ? That both Spirit AND Zasz would die by the end of it ?

Also, first time was I voted for gnut for my own suspicions in him. The second I changed it to Spirit because he's a mafia. In the third, yes it was a bandwagon but :
1-I wasn't the only one who bandwagoned.
2-Spirit still would've died at the end of it.

You are talking like I wanted to save Spirit, which I didn't really try to do.


I do agree that number 1 is a better hypothesis, but so far there has been no penalties for the note and I already explained that they won't keep it for very long between themselves because of the rules.

After reading it more, the mafia should have a note with them, but thats it, just one note because if there were 2 I believe there should've been some penalties by now. The other one I would prefer its owner not telling us about it so s/he doesn't get targeted. This will be confirmed if there are 3 kills tonight, one would be a normal mafia kill, another would be a mafia note kill and a third would be a townie note kill.
You might not have tried to save spirit...but you were damn sure trying to silence a detective.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Once i clarified i was detective....you came at me hard.
Prolly not for spirit,i give you that.
But,you were threatened by me....
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votekill MonkeyD-Dragon for now
Reasons obvious
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sigh, since its looking like I will die by the end of this day, I'd like to say something first. I am in possession of a Death Note, I didn't want to reveal that I had it so I don't get targeted by the mafia ( which is why I argued with @Gryffindor that the townies have one, because they do) , here are the people who died in this note :
1-DemonSpeed
2-Vandred
3-Belserion
4-Zimbardo

Though if I get lynched, the note is gone. So its up to you guys to decide what to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit : In the third line, not people who died, but were written in the note.*
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Sigh, since its looking like I will die by the end of this day, I'd like to say something first. I am in possession of a Death Note, I didn't want to reveal that I had it so I don't get targeted by the mafia ( which is why I argued with @Gryffindor that the townies have one, because they do) , here are the people who died in this note :
1-DemonSpeed
2-Vandred
3-Belserion
4-Zimbardo

Though if I get lynched, the note is gone. So its up to you guys to decide what to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit : In the third line, not people who died, but were written in the note.*
Lol just cause you have a DN doesnt mean you're townie
That DN is one of the ones Gry claimed to have iirc
So can you tell me how it even got in your hands?

This just looks like a desperate attempt to not be lynched imo unless u have a good explanation
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And to make another thing clear, in case you might think "He's a mafia who killed a player to get this note", I didn't because Lambu himself said he had the note that had Elusia written in it twice. Zimbardo who died couldn't have had it since his name was written in it, which would leave only syx of the dead of whom I can get the note from in case he actually had it but @Lady pompom blocked me last night, so I need a companion to target syx (and not gnut who claimed det) and we probably wouldn't have known the role of syx was doctor unless I was in Lambu's mafia which had the last mafia detective in it (and I think it was clear I was opposed to, unless of course I am so proactive I planned this all).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welp I gotta go now and probably won't be here until the end of the day phase, not like I have much more to say. The choice is up to you. Just don't blame me when town loses its last killing tool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Well the rules clearly say that the killing party recieve the DN

So Grys DN was taken by mafia after they night killed him on night 3 and then that note was taken by another mafia last night,most likely lambu had two notes

No matter how i look at it,it would only end up in a mafias hand so why tf do you have it? :lmao

At least try to make your story believable :lmao

Votelock MonkeyD-Dragon
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@MonkeyD-Dragon

You say a few posts above that mafia should have a note, and the other is a townie but you prefer for them not to come out. Then like 3 posts later you come out and reveal you have a note. Then you make another post right after and say this: you say Lambu had the note that has Elusia written in TWICE. Lambu said he was going to write your name or her name in it, so how do you know it was Elusia he picked???


Votekill MonkeyD-Dragon
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ah monkey now you've given me something of a dilemma. At first I was pretty sure you were mafia. Vandred's Mafia that is. Now I'm wondering if you belong to Gry. Reading back some of your posts I have to admit that you imitated him well with the confidence and accusations, and now you seem to have taken on spirit's poor ability to act townie when he's been outed. I thought the little performance between you two the other day was convincing, hence why I thought it must be different mafias feuding, but Arjuna saw through it didn't he?

It seems that instead of blindly following one leader, which you tried to be, the town works much better as a unit. I really hope the others see through you.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Votekill MonkeyD-Dragon

I agree with the statements as described earlier today.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill monkey
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill Monkey D.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, adding before the night comes to keep a close eye to Desin and Marmalade. Elusia is also suspicious, hider is not an important role imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@xnut syx was a doc and I don't think there would be three docs in this game with so many blocking roles. Do you have anything so say on your defense?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top