Hak is a soldier. A soldier is not a politician or a policy maker. A soldier protects the people from foreign invaders. Are you saying that secret agents who protect the president are not serving their country by protecting its chief executive?
But Hak didn t protect King Il.And yes...Hak was also a politician...He was the Wind Tribe General and the Generals possesses a certain influence inside Kouka.
her rationalizations are proof. This whole argument from the fandom about having il being killed bec of his mismanagement stemmed from yona. But i have to say, i wouldnt trust her point of view bec its inaccurate. Bec this is after all her first time seeing poverty, destitution, sex slavery and drug addiction. Even to this day, even in first world countries, poverty, destitution, prostitution, drug addiction are still rampant and unresolved.
This is
your idea. There is no proof in no part of the manga, that I could see that Yona was being delusional.
I can tell you what would have happened if Yona was delusional: She sees all the problems and conflicts in her country...but she averts her eyes. She thinks that it is for example the people s own fault, or the fault of the Generals...everybody were to blame...Except her father of course.
He was just the King for 10 years, who didn t hinder Soo Jin, who ignored the Nadai problems or worse...was clueless....He also was unaware concerning Yan Kumji....who went inside the mausoleum of King Hiryuu and prayed for his countrie s wellbeing...
Dont put words into my mouth. I did not say he doesnt care for his people. I only said, the main reason why he killed king il was for revenge and to fulfill his fathers dying wish.
I didn t put words into your mouth. You had problems to understand that idea, since you always insisted that it was primarily for his father. We do not know this. We know too less about Soo Won. Also why did you talk back, if you understand, that one reason for his actions are him caring for the people of his country?
Soo-Won DID have other options apart from killing Il....he could have merely captured Il, kidnapped him, made him disappear and proclaim him dead and married Yona.
How should he have proclaimed him dead, if King Il was still alive? I am curious. I think hiding him would have been pretty dangerous for Soo Won.
I agree that Soo Won could have tried to talk with Yona or Hak, Mundoek ect...in order to persuade King Il. Maybe there would have been a chance to solve the problems without the murder of King Il.
Revenge was one reason, but definitely not the only one. Soo Won seems to care about his country and the people...just in a different way to Yona.