A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,953
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh I'm doing quite fine, you?
So, how's life treating you?
I am genki saikyou :nod There is upcoming Japanese event in October. We are gonna sell stuffs

Yes ofc, new Fate stuff can't escape me for more than 24 hours. Much appreciated though, thanks Ahmad : ) Can't wait for the blu-ray release of the movie :3
Sasuga nii :O

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am genki saikyou :nod There is upcoming Japanese event in October. We are gonna sell stuffs


Sasuga nii :O

Cool to hear that :hug What are you going to sell, otaku stuff? Do you guys create your own stuff?

Ofc, don't underestimate the fate fanboy inside of me. I'm proud to call myself the biggest Fatetard on MH :hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I like the song, thanks :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hey @niichan! Almost forgot to share with you some figures that I had found during the Milan Games Week:




I wish I could have bought them. :emocat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hello, niichan-kun~
Thank you for supporting my nomination in the Community awards~
https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/o5vw36vqwzdx9b30
Already saw that message in the CA Hangout thread. That's so sweet and adorable :wtf You definitely deserve that nomination desy! : )

Hey @niichan! Almost forgot to share with you some figures that I had found during the Milan Games Week:




I wish I could have bought them. :emocat
I want those Alters... you would be surprised though, I don't own a single figurine (yet)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I want those Alters... you would be surprised though, I don't own a single figurine (yet)
Is that so?
I thought that at least one was already in your possession!
Either way, we desire the same thing. :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I have 2 myself... Just none in the price/quality level of 155$ figurines.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is that so?
I thought that at least one was already in your possession!
Either way, we desire the same thing. :emocat
Well I wasn't that much of a figurine fan in the past, but I feel like they're growing on me more and more, lol. I will definitely buy a few in the future, even though they're damn expensive :(

Well I have 2 myself... Just none in the price/quality level of 155$ figurines.
So they're shitty figurines :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@niichan That sig ..:notsure

Have you...finally began to play the JP version of Grand Order ?:oooh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Way to go to call your own present shitty.
:gwah Guess that one backfired... ofc they're awesome :blush
@niichan That sig ..:notsure

Have you...finally began to play the JP version of Grand Order ?:oooh
No, but that doesn't mean I'm not following what's going on in the JAP version, so if there's hype about something I notice :p And I'm one of those people who like Shirou~
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh Darky... It still makes 0 sense for people who are not able to read japanese to play such a text-heavy game. :XD
I do play it though '-'
:gwah Guess that one backfired... ofc they're awesome :blush


No, but that doesn't mean I'm not following what's going on in the JAP version, so if there's hype about something I notice :p And I'm one of those people who like Shirou~
Who doesn't like Shirou:blush :bobriki
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I do play it though '-'

Who doesn't like Shirou:blush :bobriki
Well there are plenty of people who aren't :oh but good to know you feel different :blush

Well even Piplica would pity you after such an own goal.
No football references here :kappa And hey, maybe they are shitty compared to the expensive ones, but not everyone can afford to buy those like it's nothing...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No football references here :kappa And hey, maybe they are shitty compared to the expensive ones, but not everyone can afford to buy those like it's nothing...
Well you got the joke so that is all that matters.

I didn't call them shitty though.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@niichan what manga's are you currently reading?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do shoot me a message in case you watch it, because I do love the series too :nod
Msg before or after seeing movie 3, niichan :zomg

I'll get movies 2 and 3 tomorrow. I take it movie 1 is pure recap no extras?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hello,

What would you say is the best way to approach the umineko? VN? manga? i have seen the anime
 
Top