A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Msg before or after seeing movie 3, niichan :zomg

I'll get movies 2 and 3 tomorrow. I take it movie 1 is pure recap no extras?
Feel free to shoot me your thoughts about the series too, ofc :D Been a while since I saw a fellow Madoka fan :zomg

Yeah, movie 1 actually removed some content to fit it into movie lengths. Still works pretty well as a movie, in my opinion (watched all three around three years ago or so? Wanted to refresh my memories), but absolutely not necessary if you've recently watched the series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hello,

What would you say is the best way to approach the umineko? VN? manga? i have seen the anime
Aloha~

Let me tell you with this:



Anime is shit, even contradicts some stuff that happens in the VN/manga later. The manga is good, so if you want a quicker read and an easier mystery (yes, the manga made things more easy to solve and gives concrete answers to most things, while the VN forces you to figure a whole bunch of stuff out yourself) then that is for you. Would always recommend the VN though, it's the true experience and it has awesome music too :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
thanks,

yes i kind of knew anime would be shitfest but i did this to learn avatar names and ....

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Aloha~

Let me tell you with this:



Anime is shit, even contradicts some stuff that happens in the VN/manga later. The manga is good, so if you want a quicker read and an easier mystery (yes, the manga made things more easy to solve and gives concrete answers to most things, while the VN forces you to figure a whole bunch of stuff out yourself) then that is for you. Would always recommend the VN though, it's the true experience and it has awesome music too :zomg
I totally approve this although the Manga still has a soft spot for me. Anyway, the music is seriously excellent. Honestly, Umineko has prolly one of the best OSTs that exist, imo. Not to forget their voices... Gosh damnit!! Why can't they just re-do the anime and be fateful to the Manga/VN!!! I have some hope.. that they will do it someday!!! .... Or not..... Oh well I can keep dreaming.... :emocat

Anyway Niichan, mission accomplished. I have convinced people to check Umineko, some are already doing it. Just so you know.... you're welcome~!







I will wait for my payment.

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Feel free to shoot me your thoughts about the series too, ofc :D Been a while since I saw a fellow Madoka fan :zomg

Yeah, movie 1 actually removed some content to fit it into movie lengths. Still works pretty well as a movie, in my opinion (watched all three around three years ago or so? Wanted to refresh my memories), but absolutely not necessary if you've recently watched the series.
I went in thinking it'd be some cute girls using magic. Still got the cute magic girls, but also a heap drama I wasn't expecting. It went dark and I was sad on more occasions than I'll admit :P. I was floored when Mami died. The decision making theme was well fleshed out too and I really enjoyed that, I probably like the chats between Madoka and her mother the most. "Oh, adults always feel pain. That's why we're allowed to drink alcohol" xD. For 12 episodes it accomplished so much. What did you like most about it?

I might get all 3 movies, so I can re-watch them all at some point. Lmao I'm really late watching this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thanks,

yes i kind of knew anime would be shitfest but i did this to learn avatar names and ....

Such dedication, sasuga lawlett.

Daaaw, Rosa is such a loveable mother.

I totally approve this although the Manga still has a soft spot for me. Anyway, the music is seriously excellent. Honestly, Umineko has prolly one of the best OSTs that exist, imo. Not to forget their voices... Gosh damnit!! Why can't they just re-do the anime and be fateful to the Manga/VN!!! I have some hope.. that they will do it someday!!! .... Or not..... Oh well I can keep dreaming.... :emocat

Anyway Niichan, mission accomplished. I have convinced people to check Umineko, some are already doing it. Just so you know.... you're welcome~!

I will wait for my payment.

Well the manga is awesome in it's own way, but to me it complements the VN. Like you know who's whole detailed background story (that one's so amazing :emocat), but the true experience remains the VN in my eyes.
Agreed about OST and voices :wtf

Better lose all hope, it's not happening, like 99%, but I'm not Lambda, so I can't say for certain. Just it's way too old by now, there's no real merit to have and the community isn't big enough.

Oho, do tell, who's reading it now? Better name some people I know and like, otherwise it won't count :teehee Still, awesome job :zomg
What do you want as payment though :?bunny

I went in thinking it'd be some cute girls using magic. Still got the cute magic girls, but also a heap drama I wasn't expecting. It went dark and I was sad on more occasions than I'll admit :P. I was floored when Mami died. The decision making theme was well fleshed out too and I really enjoyed that, I probably like the chats between Madoka and her mother the most. "Oh, adults always feel pain. That's why we're allowed to drink alcohol" xD. For 12 episodes it accomplished so much. What did you like most about it?

I might get all 3 movies, so I can re-watch them all at some point. Lmao I'm really late watching this.
Haha yeah, it made a whole new genre of sorts and started the trend of "dark magical girls stuff", but nothing really comes close to Madoka, in my eyes.
Oh yeah, Mami's death was... shocking, to say the last. Though I think Sayaka's "fate" got me even more, damn that was hard :(
And true, the scenes with her mother were great, I think those were among my fav scenes too.

Hmm what I liked about it the most... I think that it turned the whole genre upside down. Like it's all cute and fun at the start and then all the dark twists start coming. It felt pretty real to me in a sense, that despair and darkness does actually prevail at times, and that the world certainly isn't fair and easy. And yet there's still hope to be found, if you look for it. I think I just really like Urobuchi's style (who wrote the script for the series and third movie), dunno if you know him, he's rather famous. Most of his works, at least the ones he's heavily involved in, tackle some very dark yet fascinating themes that just catch you, if you're able to stomach them. If you really liked Madoka that much, I can recommend Psycho-Pass (only first season though, no need for the second, was written by someone else and it shows), Fate/Zero (yes he wrote the novel that was the basis for the anime, dunno if you've actually seen a Fate work lol) and, if you want something pretty... obscure and probably his most extreme work, Saya no Uta. Be aware that the last one is a short VN though, and it has some really really heavy stuff not everyone might be comfy with. The synopsis should give you a good idea:

"Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.

As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him."

Anyway, this turned out pretty long, my bad :XD

Okay I had to share this 'cuz dis crossover rofl. Just perfect.



Indeed, it's a pretty fitting collab : D
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well the manga is awesome in it's own way, but to me it complements the VN. Like you know who's whole detailed background story (that one's so amazing :emocat), but the true experience remains the VN in my eyes.
Agreed about OST and voices :wtf
I can't disagree because the VN is excellent however what the manga does for me are the panels. Last week I did a mix of it (yes I was hyping myself once again and staying in my Umineko vibe for the MG) and damn that was a good idea. Reading the manga while hearing the OSTs and their voices saying almost exactly the same sentences, just perfect!

Better lose all hope, it's not happening, like 99%, but I'm not Lambda, so I can't say for certain. Just it's way too old by now, there's no real merit to have and the community isn't big enough.
No Niichan, with that thought you will fall in depravity! They will do it someday. That 1% is more then enough for me. A miracle will occur because I will believe in Bern! If that miracle will be true do you know what it will be like? Yeah you can guess it.... the last move will be set and it will be all like... checkmate!




Anyway lost hope asides, what I really want is actually the new When they cry. Honestly, that's the only thing I'm really looking forward to. If they will just only mention Lambda or Bern.. even if it's once... oh gosh then I'm already happy! However if that wouldn't be the case then I still will be fine, just want a new When they Cry story already lol. Yes I'm in my hype mode atm as you've notice xd

Oho, do tell, who's reading it now? Better name some people I know and like, otherwise it won't count :teehee Still, awesome job :zomg
Uhm Lawlett is gonna read it, Lambu (he wanted to check the anime first since he loved the animation but I already warned him that the anime itself isn't good. Howeverafter finishing the anime he will read it), MonkeyD-Dragon (he's prolly gonna check the VN and got some questions about it hehe), Lady Pompom (she was interested in the series), Erinyes (she wanted to check it long while ago but deferred it. The Erika character kinda gave her the final push. So I'm curious whenever she will start reading it or else I will hunt her down!), and some other people. Of course I also recommended them to check Higurashi because both have some connections which cannot be missed imo!

What do you want as payment though :?bunny
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmm what I liked about it the most... I think that it turned the whole genre upside down. Like it's all cute and fun at the start and then all the dark twists start coming. It felt pretty real to me in a sense, that despair and darkness does actually prevail at times, and that the world certainly isn't fair and easy. And yet there's still hope to be found, if you look for it. I think I just really like Urobuchi's style (who wrote the script for the series and third movie), dunno if you know him, he's rather famous. Most of his works, at least the ones he's heavily involved in, tackle some very dark yet fascinating themes that just catch you, if you're able to stomach them. If you really liked Madoka that much, I can recommend Psycho-Pass (only first season though, no need for the second, was written by someone else and it shows), Fate/Zero (yes he wrote the novel that was the basis for the anime, dunno if you've actually seen a Fate work lol) and, if you want something pretty... obscure and probably his most extreme work, Saya no Uta. Be aware that the last one is a short VN though, and it has some really really heavy stuff not everyone might be comfy with. The synopsis should give you a good idea:

"Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.

As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him."
True, I may have appreciated it even more if I have seen more from the genre. Sayaka's despair was just tragic did you have to bring it up


One day I will watch Fate Zero, because it's like I'm the last person on this forum who hasn't seen it. I've heard a bit of Psycho Pass so I'll keep that in mind, and I like the sound of Saya no Uta, oddly enough xD

Nearly caught up to Kaguya-sama (well 20ch's short). It's quite funny and I'm not bored of it yet. It's a romcom but if you dislike them you can still enjoy this. I think after 1 volume you'll be able to make your mind up whether it's for you or not. I'm pretty happy with it, and picked up a similar manga, Skilled Teaser Takagi-san, which is a little less strategy, but more adorable :blush (also @syx I said I'd update you on Kaguya-sama when I got further into it. I know you deserve a post in your own thread pls don't make a fuss).
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can't disagree because the VN is excellent however what the manga does for me are the panels. Last week I did a mix of it (yes I was hyping myself once again and staying in my Umineko vibe for the MG) and damn that was a good idea. Reading the manga while hearing the OSTs and their voices saying almost exactly the same sentences, just perfect!

No Niichan, with that thought you will fall in depravity! They will do it someday. That 1% is more then enough for me. A miracle will occur because I will believe in Bern! If that miracle will be true do you know what it will be like? Yeah you can guess it.... the last move will be set and it will be all like... checkmate!




Anyway lost hope asides, what I really want is actually the new When they cry. Honestly, that's the only thing I'm really looking forward to. If they will just only mention Lambda or Bern.. even if it's once... oh gosh then I'm already happy! However if that wouldn't be the case then I still will be fine, just want a new When they Cry story already lol. Yes I'm in my hype mode atm as you've notice xd


Uhm Lawlett is gonna read it, Lambu (he wanted to check the anime first since he loved the animation but I already warned him that the anime itself isn't good. Howeverafter finishing the anime he will read it), MonkeyD-Dragon (he's prolly gonna check the VN and got some questions about it hehe), Lady Pompom (she was interested in the series), Erinyes (she wanted to check it long while ago but deferred it. The Erika character kinda gave her the final push. So I'm curious whenever she will start reading it or else I will hunt her down!), and some other people. Of course I also recommended them to check Higurashi because both have some connections which cannot be missed imo!



lol yeah that sounds like a fascinating mix, I've listened to nothing but the VN OST while reading the manga, too.
I'm honestly glad that we got a great manga adaptation at least, some stuff just hits even harder if you read it again in manga form:






Well as the witch of miracles you're certainly allowed to dream, as long as you won't deny a miracle it might still happen :D better face the bitter reality though

Yeah, I really really hope the new When they Cry work is going to be amazing. I'm sure some callbacks to Higurashi or Umineko will happen, no, I'm certain :arf It just has to, after all Bern and Lambda said they would meet again when something cries :arf


oh and I totally forgot to share the news with you :gwah For one thing, Umineko Chiru was recently released on Steam, and Ryukishi wrote a comment about it too:

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2017/11/17/umineko-chapters-5-8-now-available-comment-from-ryukishi07/

As for the more important thing, there are some WTC5 news and quite the interesting Umineko news. Just read this, hope it will give you a pleasant surprise :blush

https://rokkenjima.org/news-07th-live/

Hey that sounds good, that's quite a number of people already! I hope we will have a bunch of people to discuss the series with soon :3

And I guess if there's nothing you want that's easier for me, but I think I already gave you a nice present with those links ;P

True, I may have appreciated it even more if I have seen more from the genre. Sayaka's despair was just tragic did you have to bring it up


One day I will watch Fate Zero, because it's like I'm the last person on this forum who hasn't seen it. I've heard a bit of Psycho Pass so I'll keep that in mind, and I like the sound of Saya no Uta, oddly enough xD

Nearly caught up to Kaguya-sama (well 20ch's short). It's quite funny and I'm not bored of it yet. It's a romcom but if you dislike them you can still enjoy this. I think after 1 volume you'll be able to make your mind up whether it's for you or not. I'm pretty happy with it, and picked up a similar manga, Skilled Teaser Takagi-san, which is a little less strategy, but more adorable :blush (also @syx I said I'd update you on Kaguya-sama when I got further into it. I know you deserve a post in your own thread pls don't make a fuss).
Well can't say I know many magical girl shows either, but I've seen enough when I was a kid (like Doremi, haha xD) that this was quite a fascinating change, though there's no point in a story being dark for the sake of it. Madoka Magica clearly had strong writing too, otherwise it wouldn't have worked that well. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on the third movie, because the despair is going strong in that one, hehe.

I hope that "one day" will be soon, you sure are missing something awesome. I mean I'm a Fate fanboy in general, but I think everyone agrees on Fate/Zero being great xD And I'm almost sure you would enjoy Psycho-Pass too, syx is a big fan as well xD As for Saya no Uta, it's a short read, like mb 6 hours or so? I'm not entirely sure how you would like that one, but if you're in for some really heavy stuff then it might be worth checking out.

Now this is what I call a great set.
Nnaaa!
Deshou? It was time for another Nanachi set after they announced another MiA season, naaa.

@syx better not quote this post or you will see the pics I hid in the spoiler... saying this just in case because big spoilers are big xD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That Nanachi set is too cute to be allowed.



One day I will watch Fate Zero, because it's like I'm the last person on this forum who hasn't seen it. I've heard a bit of Psycho Pass so I'll keep that in mind, and I like the sound of Saya no Uta, oddly enough xD
but I think everyone agrees on Fate/Zero being great xD And I'm almost sure you would enjoy Psycho-Pass too, syx is a big fan as well xD
Don't listen to niichan, Brandish. Fate/Zero is not great, that's a huge understatement. Fate/Zero is one of the best, if not the best Fate work out there.

And the first season of Psycho-Pass is plain awesome. Badass babe with Hanazawa's voice. :zomg

(also @syx I said I'd update you on Kaguya-sama when I got further into it. I know you deserve a post in your own thread pls don't make a fuss).
The only fuss I'm about to make is that I didn't get any notification for this tag for whatever reason. :darn
Anyway, thanks for the bit of information. I'll keep it in mind. :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I went to the shops to buy the Madoka movies, they were out of stock. Was interesting to order them there though, got a few looks from the workers :lmao

Started Index in the meantime, maybe 4 eps in. Only downer is the main guy, but tolerable enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Niichan there is one thing that I have to show you will answer later on your reply, haven't read it yet ;p

I saw this beautiful fanart today which was made today also. Today is november 29th and do you know which birthday that is? Oh you should already know the answer.....

Not yet~
Nah~

The existence of the golden witch!

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That Nanachi set is too cute to be allowed.



Don't listen to niichan, Brandish. Fate/Zero is not great, that's a huge understatement. Fate/Zero is one of the best, if not the best Fate work out there.

And the first season of Psycho-Pass is plain awesome. Badass babe with Hanazawa's voice. :zomg
I know, right? Just had to wear a Nanachi set :3

I won't deny that, it's certainly the best animated Fate series so far. If anything can put it from it's throne, it's the Heavens Feel movies :p

Akane is great, just wish they hadn't ruined the second season, that one was just too bad for PP...

I went to the shops to buy the Madoka movies, they were out of stock. Was interesting to order them there though, got a few looks from the workers :lmao

Started Index in the meantime, maybe 4 eps in. Only downer is the main guy, but tolerable enough.
Ahaha I know what you mean, but can't really fault them if they simply see the cover and then see a grown man standing before you :XD Just not what a person would expect, and we all know it's easy to judge a book by it's cover :amuse

Well... Touma is so-so, but don't worry, Railgun has an awesome lead :3 Index has quite a few ups and downs in my eyes, the real fun starts with Railgun.

Niichan there is one thing that I have to show you will answer later on your reply, haven't read it yet ;p

I saw this beautiful fanart today which was made today also. Today is november 29th and do you know which birthday that is? Oh you should already know the answer.....

Not yet~
Nah~

The existence of the golden witch!

bahahaha I saw that pic three hours before your post, I'm your senior after all :kaminaNevertheless, it's a nice pic and I really appreciate you sharing it :3 Artist made a few more good ones recently, did you see?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
lol yeah that sounds like a fascinating mix, I've listened to nothing but the VN OST while reading the manga, too.
I'm honestly glad that we got a great manga adaptation at least, some stuff just hits even harder if you read it again in manga form:





.......

B-Beatrice........



whenever you realize there were more moments like that. Such a good story.. T//T

Oh yeah there is also quite some important content I have to show you. When I was re-reading Umineko again... you notice things more often, this is a perfect example:

She literally plays with her tail LOL. Not only in this one but in several other moments. Lambda, what a funny character. Gosh love her so much. XD





There were also some Higurashi moments in the manga between Lambdadelta and Bernkastel. Did you by the way read the Higurashi manga also Niichan or only VN? Since iirc you were still waiting for some translated parts of the VN, right?


Also that kinda reminds me of something else. I saw this on tumblr and I was like lol.
Tfw Bernkastel and Lambdadelta cosplaying as Furude Rika and Miyo Takano.



I mean, okay Bern x Lambda I understand (they are lovers after all) but when I think about Rika and Miyo together.... uhh......... XD

Well as the witch of miracles you're certainly allowed to dream, as long as you won't deny a miracle it might still happen :D better face the bitter reality though

Yeah, I really really hope the new When they Cry work is going to be amazing. I'm sure some callbacks to Higurashi or Umineko will happen, no, I'm certain :arf It just has to, after all Bern and Lambda said they would meet again when something cries :arf
Blablabla! They will do it because I believe in miracles and never deny it! I know.. why is this life so unfair ;-;

Anyway, exactly! They said when something cries again they will meet again. Ryukishi07 you better make them appear in the new When They Cry work, I will wait for them to appear!

oh and I totally forgot to share the news with you :gwah For one thing, Umineko Chiru was recently released on Steam, and Ryukishi wrote a comment about it too:

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2017/11/17/umineko-chapters-5-8-now-available-comment-from-ryukishi07/

As for the more important thing, there are some WTC5 news and quite the interesting Umineko news. Just read this, hope it will give you a pleasant surprise :blush

https://rokkenjima.org/news-07th-live/

Hey that sounds good, that's quite a number of people already! I hope we will have a bunch of people to discuss the series with soon :3

And I guess if there's nothing you want that's easier for me, but I think I already gave you a nice present with those links ;p
Oh yes, I saw that one (the first link) yesterday! When I saw that I was so happy yet hyped once again lmao, you have no idea and omfg.... Thanks for the other link also!!! I was waiting for a new update. I'm gonna read it in a couple of minutes! :wtf Honestly, I wish I could like your post more then once. Hmm.... if you suddenly get more notifications from me..... just so you know.... I didn't do anything~!

Hmmmmmm.... alright, fair enough. The links are indeed a nice present. That will make up for it, this time. =3=


bahahaha I saw that pic three hours before your post, I'm your senior after all :kaminaNevertheless, it's a nice pic and I really appreciate you sharing it :3 Artist made a few more good ones recently, did you see?
Pftttttt senior he says.........




Of course you saw it before me, I shouldn't be that surprised. XD I wouldn't expect anything less from you but you're still welcome~ =D

However I must say that I was quite pleasant when I saw some new fanarts of her and yes, I've also seen the others made by the artist also. Those were really adorable drawings and the last three drawings were quite.. touching.. but then again.. we both know the truth. T_T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Deshou? It was time for another Nanachi set after they announced another MiA season, naaa.
I know this is not for me but when I saw that comment and read exactly this sentence ...
..................................
..........................
....................
................
......
...

They are really gonna do a new season!? Like for real?! That literally made my day omg.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn nii, that's the best set I've seen from you :wtf
It's so cuuute :sexyarf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
.......

B-Beatrice........



whenever you realize there were more moments like that. Such a good story.. T//T

Oh yeah there is also quite some important content I have to show you. When I was re-reading Umineko again... you notice things more often, this is a perfect example:

She literally plays with her tail LOL. Not only in this one but in several other moments. Lambda, what a funny character. Gosh love her so much. XD





There were also some Higurashi moments in the manga between Lambdadelta and Bernkastel. Did you by the way read the Higurashi manga also Niichan or only VN? Since iirc you were still waiting for some translated parts of the VN, right?


Also that kinda reminds me of something else. I saw this on tumblr and I was like lol.
Tfw Bernkastel and Lambdadelta cosplaying as Furude Rika and Miyo Takano.



I mean, okay Bern x Lambda I understand (they are lovers after all) but when I think about Rika and Miyo together.... uhh......... XD



Blablabla! They will do it because I believe in miracles and never deny it! I know.. why is this life so unfair ;-;

Anyway, exactly! They said when something cries again they will meet again. Ryukishi07 you better make them appear in the new When They Cry work, I will wait for them to appear!



Oh yes, I saw that one (the first link) yesterday! When I saw that I was so happy yet hyped once again lmao, you have no idea and omfg.... Thanks for the other link also!!! I was waiting for a new update. I'm gonna read it in a couple of minutes! :wtf Honestly, I wish I could like your post more then once. Hmm.... if you suddenly get more notifications from me..... just so you know.... I didn't do anything~!

Hmmmmmm.... alright, fair enough. The links are indeed a nice present. That will make up for it, this time. =3=


Pftttttt senior he says.........




Of course you saw it before me, I shouldn't be that surprised. XD I wouldn't expect anything less from you but you're still welcome~ =D

However I must say that I was quite pleasant when I saw some new fanarts of her and yes, I've also seen the others made by the artist also. Those were really adorable drawings and the last three drawings were quite.. touching.. but then again.. we both know the truth. T_T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I know this is not for me but when I saw that comment and read exactly this sentence ...
..................................
..........................
....................
................
......
...

They are really gonna do a new season!? Like for real?! That literally made my day omg.

Funny that you say

Beatrice, because by all means it should be Sayo Yasuda ;P Though I'm mostly joking, I think pretty much everyone calls her Beatrice most of the time, when it's actually kinda... sad for Sayo, now that I think about it. Guess that can't be helped if you look and act like Beato 90% of the whole story.

Lambda is awesome, how can you not love this funny cute little devil?



but yeah, there are lots of funny little scenes or moments in the manga, that's one of the advantages compared to the VN. Lambda and Bern have this strange chemistry you just have to enjoy :3

And nope, I didn't read the manga, never really heard much about it. I've not read the VN either, because yes, I am waiting until they're done with re-releasing the Higurashi answer arcs. Shouldn't be that much longer, maybe I will start sometime soon :zomg In this case I have to admit that I only saw the Higurashi anime (though even that was quite a number of years ago by now, so my memories are kinda foggy tbh), but from what I know the Higurashi anime does a mostly fine job with adapting the VN, even if it's not perfect. Going by memory, I remember that I thought Season 1 had awful art and the whole concept was really weird to me at first, but I grew to love it with the answer arcs (basically when I realized the true structure of the story). So I'm hoping I can read the VN sometime soon, to enjoy the real thing and to refresh my memories.

The picture with the different outfits didn't really do much for me, because like I said my memory is way too foggy to remember that many details. At this point I feel like I only remember the very important parts (like the "culprit") and I can recall the charas from the story but not that much into detail. I think my most vivid memories are from Reina and Shion...

Hopefully I'm not confusing her with Mion, but I think it was Shion xD

anyway long story short I really need to read the VN x'D

____________________________

I'm really curious what that new Umineko chapter will be about, but I'm hoping for something serious. The story is pretty much done but there are quite a few more things he could explore. Hopefully it will involve our favourite witches and Battora :3 And you're welcome, I'm always happy to share new things with a fellow Umi fan :zomg Without love it can't be seen, after all. Don't be shy, keep the notifications coming :nod As you might have noticed I'm not really someone who answers fast here... xD but I do appreciate all comments or convos, I don't think you could annoy me :p

And yeah, new fanart always is a pleasant surprise. There still is a fanbase, but with no new content in a looong time, interest has definitely degraded. Hopefully that new chap can reignite the fan fervor to some exten :wtf Some of those pics were truly great, I hope he/she will do some more T__T

Pretty hyped about the new MiA season, didn't know you're a fan too! Really looking forward to that, because what's coming next is even better than what we got (next arc has lots of Bondrewd, so stuff is getting... quite dark). You should pick up the manga ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Damn nii, that's the best set I've seen from you :wtf
It's so cuuute :sexyarf
Daaaw Darky thanks, that's so adorable :love
 
Top