Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's adorable

I already left. I SAID GOOD DAY.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You mixed up the threads. This is neither Kaiten's nor ladylola's MTM thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...or Gallon's...
he is getting old/.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just leaving this here. The fact that someone thought to make these two together shows how epic that person is. Like hell yeah!



DAMN! That is an amazing piece of art! Whoever came up with that idea and created this art has a splendid taste. Kudos to him/her.

I owe you big time for sharing this with me! Can't thank you enough!

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So do you read DICE manhwa syx? I started it recently, though haven't fully caught up yet. I haven't started made in abyss yet though. Umineko kinda took me by storm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So do you read DICE manhwa syx? I started it recently, though haven't fully caught up yet. I haven't started made in abyss yet though. Umineko kinda took me by storm.
You...didn't start it yet ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hello,Shyx-dono! Not going to give you a generic hi5 but this one

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So do you read DICE manhwa syx? I started it recently, though haven't fully caught up yet. I haven't started made in abyss yet though. Umineko kinda took me by storm.
I dropped DICE after the 159th chapter. It was even my favorite manhwa for some time (though overall, it was never exceptional), but at one point I got the feel that the plot stagnates, thus I decided to drop it. I liked the premise, the features of the dice and the art. But somehow, I couldn't bring myself to like any of the characters, which wasn't a big issue at first since everything else was done well in my opinion. Granted, Dongtae (that's the MC's name, right?) started to grow on me step by step, but other than him, there was no character who piqued my interest. When the characters of a series don't appeal to you and the plot takes a turn you don't like, it's difficult to follow the series anymore. Sometimes, I dare to take a glance at series I dropped and I must admit that I liked what I saw of DICE (unlike Noblesse for example, which still seems to be boring as hell). I might consider to pick up DICE again, but obviously not in the near future.

How many chapters of DICE did you read so far and how do you like it? I'm curious, why didn't you start with Made in Abyss if I may ask? And are you making a Umineko pause now?

hello,Shyx-dono! Not going to give you a generic hi5 but this one

These kind of posts, sir, make the difference. :zomg



I barely see you post in any section, hence I have no idea which series you follow. I often forget that you read Tower of God as well. :hip Any other series you follow right now?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
  • tower of god
  • noblesse
  • black haze
  • shokugeki no soma
  • TG
  • NNT
  • OP
  • Boruto
  • Kingdom
  • HxH(but not sure with all the hiatuses)
  • Akatsuki no yona
  • crepescule( but dropped it after a certain Editing group dropped it)
  • Black clover
  • D.gray-man
THis is just out of top of my head
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I dropped DICE after the 159th chapter. It was even my favorite manhwa for some time (though overall, it was never exceptional), but at one point I got the feel that the plot stagnates, thus I decided to drop it. I liked the premise, the features of the dice and the art. But somehow, I couldn't bring myself to like any of the characters, which wasn't a big issue at first since everything else was done well in my opinion. Granted, Dongtae (that's the MC's name, right?) started to grow on me step by step, but other than him, there was no character who piqued my interest. When the characters of a series don't appeal to you and the plot takes a turn you don't like, it's difficult to follow the series anymore. Sometimes, I dare to take a glance at series I dropped and I must admit that I liked what I saw of DICE (unlike Noblesse for example, which still seems to be boring as hell). I might consider to pick up DICE again, but obviously not in the near future.

How many chapters of DICE did you read so far and how do you like it? I'm curious, why didn't you start with Made in Abyss if I may ask? And are you making a Umineko pause now?
:gwah hm, well, I'm just about at the 110th chapter I think. Where Enjoo becomes a dicer and gets 3 A-rank skills. Well, I did pass there a bit to where Dongtae (Yes, that's his name) and Mio start dating. Well, I suck at dropping things once I start them, so odds are I will still trudge along even if it gets a bit shitty. It's still going good at the moment though. I like the series pretty well, the concept is rather interesting, and it does a good job of portraying human emotions and greed rather accurately.

Well, Umineko suddenly got very interesting, so I played Ep1-Ep3 in a rather short amount of time. That made me stall Made in Abyss. I have the episodes, but i just haven't started it yet. Though tbh, the animation wasn't really appealing to me XD, so that factored in. But it was already recommended by some many awesome people so I have no doubt it will live up to expectations, I'll get to it soon anyway, and then it won't really take me too long to catch up I guess.

I'm not really making an Umineko pause now, it's just that Ep. 4 is a pretty big shift from the modus operandi of the other episodes so far. It's interesting but the switch to 12 years in the future showing Ange's story somehow took out a bit of tension from it, so I guess I slowed my playing speed because of that. I'm very much interested in the mystery of rokenjimma, so though I know everything will likely tie in, a shift like that didn't exactly sit well with me haha XD. But it's getting very interesting again, and even ANGE's story is rather intriguing now, so I suppose I'm gonna be playing it a lot soon. As for DICE, I just sort of read it once in awhile. It became a bit of escape from Umineko for me :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:gwah hm, well, I'm just about at the 110th chapter I think. Where Enjoo becomes a dicer and gets 3 A-rank skills. Well, I did pass there a bit to where Dongtae (Yes, that's his name) and Mio start dating. Well, I suck at dropping things once I start them, so odds are I will still trudge along even if it gets a bit shitty. It's still going good at the moment though. I like the series pretty well, the concept is rather interesting, and it does a good job of portraying human emotions and greed rather accurately.
Don't let my opinion affect your view on DICE. I enjoyed it big time and never actually said it got bad. If you catch up with the latest chapter and confirm that it's good, I will pick it up faster than initially intended.

Agreed with the rest of your post, it was refreshing to read all the different opinions of the characters in regards to the dice and how to use them. Though, I was never a big fan of Eunju's view. She was way too one-sided in regards to the dice and never - or rarely? - considered the potential in which they could be used for the greater good.

Well, Umineko suddenly got very interesting, so I played Ep1-Ep3 in a rather short amount of time. That made me stall Made in Abyss. I have the episodes, but i just haven't started it yet. Though tbh, the animation wasn't really appealing to me XD, so that factored in. But it was already recommended by some many awesome people so I have no doubt it will live up to expectations, I'll get to it soon anyway, and then it won't really take me too long to catch up I guess.
Haha, I didn't watch Made in Abyss in the beginning too. I saw this picture and instantly thought that it's definitely not my cup of tea. It was because of Gallon who considered it be a reverse Tower of God series that I gave it a try. I don't need to talk about it any further. As you said, literally everybody agrees on that it's a brilliant series. You are in for a great ride, that's for sure!

I'm not really making an Umineko pause now, it's just that Ep. 4 is a pretty big shift from the modus operandi of the other episodes so far. It's interesting but the switch to 12 years in the future showing Ange's story somehow took out a bit of tension from it, so I guess I slowed my playing speed because of that. I'm very much interested in the mystery of rokenjimma, so though I know everything will likely tie in, a shift like that didn't exactly sit well with me haha XD. But it's getting very interesting again, and even ANGE's story is rather intriguing now, so I suppose I'm gonna be playing it a lot soon. As for DICE, I just sort of read it once in awhile. It became a bit of escape from Umineko for me :lmao
Yes, EP4 was quite different compared to the previous episodes. I can barely remember any details, sadly. Might ask nii to provide me a short summary once I start with Umineko again, which will happen soon. I started to read Toaru and I'm confident to catch up with the latest chapter by the end of the upcoming week. Since I will be on vacation from December 22nd til January 1st, I'll have a lot of free time to read a good chunk of Umineko. The fact that I'm not celebrating Christmas of course comes in handy. : )

Maybe we will end up reading the same parts of Umineko synched? :lmao Then we can share our weird theories to nii together. I think I gave nii tons of laughing fits with my absurd theories. :lmao

  • tower of god
  • noblesse
  • black haze
  • shokugeki no soma
  • TG
  • NNT
  • OP
  • Boruto
  • Kingdom
  • HxH(but not sure with all the hiatuses)
  • Akatsuki no yona
  • crepescule( but dropped it after a certain Editing group dropped it)
  • Black clover
  • D.gray-man
THis is just out of top of my head
Interesting, you are quite the manhwa guy, aren't you? Well, I read a couple of manhwas too but only Tower of God is left in my reading list, which is quite unfortunate. By the way, which series are your top 3 though? How do you like the course Tokyo Ghoul has taken and which are your favorite Tower of God parts?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Interesting, you are quite the manhwa guy, aren't you? Well, I read a couple of manhwas too but only Tower of God is left in my reading list, which is quite unfortunate. By the way, which series are your top 3 though? How do you like the course Tokyo Ghoul has taken and which are your favorite Tower of God parts?
i guess i like manhwa's "art"XD top 3 is soma, NNT, and ToG/TG. TG would def be in my top 3 but unfortunately after arima died it went downhill for me. and the current events i am just speechless. i had the same thing with Magi manga. whatys ur top 3,Shyx-dono?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
found out something rather cute. When i flame gary it puts me in a good smily mood
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
i guess i like manhwa's "art"XD top 3 is soma, NNT, and ToG/TG. TG would def be in my top 3 but unfortunately after arima died it went downhill for me. and the current events i am just speechless. i had the same thing with Magi manga. whatys ur top 3,Shyx-dono?
I agree, especially Tower of God has brilliant art in my opinion. If you compare it to the first season, the difference is freaking huge. DICE has sick art as well, so has Noblesse partially. On top of it, the coloring adds that little something which gives you a complete different experience. Other than that, I liked the b/w art of the Breaker (New Waves) too.

The Cochlea arc hit he series hard. I thought Ishida could handle the loss of characters like Arima or Eto, and either introduce new characters who take up their mantle or develop existing ones well enough, but Ishida completely failed at that. Which was kinda unexpected for me, because I put him on a pedestal after the fascinating first part. TG:re gets worse and worse with each chapter. It went from one of my favorite ongoing series to my least favorite series. I won't even dare to bring up the Godzilla thing, Mutsuki or how Kaneki, the Washuu Clan and the Aogiri Tree were handled. It's just sad.

My top 3 overall ongoing series are Yakusoku no Neverland, Shingeki no Kyojin and Vinland Saga. If we are talking about which series entertained me the most lately, it would be Yakusoku no Neverland, Shingeki no Kyojin and Made in Abyss.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So I finished Made in Abyss anime and wow, it certainly far exceeded my expectations. (@niichan too)
To start with, the animation quickly grew on me despite my previous reservations. Tbh, I'm not sure if I should chalk this up to the character portrayals, the comedy or just the cute factor haha. Either ways, I grew to love how the characters look. As a matter of fact, it is perfect. I'm not sure a different look might have appealed to me quite as much, especially since 90% of the show is kids. Now where to start, overall, this is easily one of the best anime I've watched. The character interactions, portrayal of emotions, and pretty much everything else imo was top notch. The little and sometimes subtle things really had a big impact for me. It's odd but there was hardly a time I wasn't either smiling or laughing while watching (or furious or devastated at some point, basically I had different emotions running at every point). It's amazing how well they were able to capture so many things, and prior to the big episodes (referring to 10 and 13 mainly), I'm pretty sure I could've watched a show of the kids daily life with each other. Reg, Riko, Nat and the others. I actually kept rewinding through many of their talks haha.. One of my favs was when Riko announced she would descend the abyss to find her mother and then her and Nat got into a crying and arguing/fighting mode because of it, or when she was describing Reg's features nonchalantly with the latter getting embarrased, or the when Riko and the other kids were trying to wake Reg up at the beginning (I could go on and on). Reg's cluelessness was also a very interesting bit. I like the concept of the abyss as well. Indeed, it's like a reverse ToG. I was quite interested in the curse of the abyss. The fact that you can basically descend without issues (save survival) but even ascending as little as 10 meters can bring different and severe repercussions depending on the layer was very interesting. I was hoping there would be some explanation for this rather than some sort of inexplicable 'curse' especially since it seemed some relics could dampen or reduce the damage of ascending and I wasn't disappointed. Nanachi's explanation of the abyss' force field was rather suitable in that regard.

Also, watching Reg struggle and fight desperately to protect Riko was very nice. Gives a little adrenaline rush when things are looking bleak XD. I also like the fact that he's incinerator is balanced. It was made clear that descending the abyss is extremely dangerous, and considering there are only a handful of white whistles, it wouldn't really have made sense if Reg and Riko had it too easy. So the fact that he had a super op move (incinerator) but gets knocked out for 2 hours is rather apt, because then he has to gauge the threat level and also consider his timeout. Plus there's the bit about control and accuracy, plus charge time. It was a well balanced power for him to have.

Next, on to Ozen. I'm not sure my opinion of a character has changed so fast before, or that I'd feel so bittersweet about a character XD. Initially, I was eager for Riko to meet her, and maybe uncover some information about Lyza in the process. I almost imagined she might have been like an aunt...then after she was introduced, it became apparent that if this was an aunt, she was the difficult type, not friendly ones. And then she seemed to be completely despicable when she started beating up Reg (and plucked Riko on the head too), and even when it was revealed she did it for training/testing sake (even though she wasn't holding back), that didn't really change my opinion of her, since it seems she went way over the line (understandable considering abyss threats though at the time it didn't seem like there might be anything remotely as scary as her), and then through flashbacks of her and lyza and overtime, I came to love her as well. So she ended up making a mess of my emotions XD. Marulke was also pretty cute too.

And finally, the fight against Orbed piecer. To be honest, the abyss up to that point seemed dangerous indeed, but not quite impossible. And then came along an extremely formidable opponent. Riko got stabbed, and then they were forced to ascend to escape. Perhaps it was the lesser evil considering they were completely outmatched by orby, but I'm not sure classifying the abyss curse at that layer as 'lesser' is even fair. Riko suffering by bleeding from everywhere, in addition to the poisoned swollen hand was very saddening. Then Reg was forced to break and half cut through her hand and she stopped breathing. I must admit, my eyes got a little moist there. It felt like shit just got VERY VERY REAL. Up to that point, it didn't seem like they'd face anything that would be so dire, and Reg's helplessness at that point was painful to watch. Even more painful was watching him blame himself for hesitating. Maybe if he had shot incinerator, or gotten her to stand behind him or the numerous other things he thought he could have done to prevent the tragedy. A very natural response given his circumstances. I truly felt sorry for the both of them, because they were both in immense pain, physically for one, and emotionally/psychologically for the other. And of course his cries and pleas for her not to die were heart wrenching as well. Well of course, you know how it goes from here, but I give that whole scene a perfect score for portrayal. It was brilliantly done.

The next important scene of course, was Mitty and Nanachi's backstory and how Mitty came to be like that. And this perfectly ties in with why Nanachi was moved to help Reg when he saw him despairing over Riko's state. And finally, Mitty's death. Another incredible moment of the series. Initially, when Nanachi asked Reg to kill Mitty as a favor, after I got over my wtf moment, I realized that it made sense given Mitty's state, although initially I thought it was because Nanachi simply couldn't bring himself to kill Mitty which tbh I thought was cowardly or at least inconsiderate, but after the backstory, I could sympathize with him. It certainly was a painful decision, even for Reg, I tried to imagine what it would be like if I was Reg, asked to take another's life for a perfectly justifiable reason. I understood why Reg also asked if it was necessary since Mitty seemed content, but again Nanachi had perfect reasoning for his request. Given his relationship with Mitty, evidently he only resorted to that painful decision because it was seemingly the best way.

Finally, there's Riko waking, as well as the role Mitty played in bringing her back, Her slow rehabilitation, Nanachi agreeing to join them on their journey as they prepare to carry on. It was a sort of perfect way to end the season. The other bit was also rather hilarious with Riko and Reg both naked in the water, then Riko asks what's up with his penis :lmao They're both really cute together XD. Bondrewd was also set up rather nicely as an antagonist, and I'm pretty sure they would encounter him on the way, especially since he realized Mitty's signature was gone with Nanachi having something to do with it.

Well, I tried to keep it short, not sure that really worked out well. But again, it was indeed an incredible show. Thanks for recommending it. I'll probably rewatch it sometime haha
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So I finished Made in Abyss anime and wow, it certainly far exceeded my expectations. (@niichan too)
To start with, the animation quickly grew on me despite my previous reservations. Tbh, I'm not sure if I should chalk this up to the character portrayals, the comedy or just the cute factor haha. Either ways, I grew to love how the characters look. As a matter of fact, it is perfect. I'm not sure a different look might have appealed to me quite as much, especially since 90% of the show is kids. Now where to start, overall, this is easily one of the best anime I've watched. The character interactions, portrayal of emotions, and pretty much everything else imo was top notch. The little and sometimes subtle things really had a big impact for me. It's odd but there was hardly a time I wasn't either smiling or laughing while watching (or furious or devastated at some point, basically I had different emotions running at every point). It's amazing how well they were able to capture so many things, and prior to the big episodes (referring to 10 and 13 mainly), I'm pretty sure I could've watched a show of the kids daily life with each other. Reg, Riko, Nat and the others. I actually kept rewinding through many of their talks haha.. One of my favs was when Riko announced she would descend the abyss to find her mother and then her and Nat got into a crying and arguing/fighting mode because of it, or when she was describing Reg's features nonchalantly with the latter getting embarrased, or the when Riko and the other kids were trying to wake Reg up at the beginning (I could go on and on). Reg's cluelessness was also a very interesting bit. I like the concept of the abyss as well. Indeed, it's like a reverse ToG. I was quite interested in the curse of the abyss. The fact that you can basically descend without issues (save survival) but even ascending as little as 10 meters can bring different and severe repercussions depending on the layer was very interesting. I was hoping there would be some explanation for this rather than some sort of inexplicable 'curse' especially since it seemed some relics could dampen or reduce the damage of ascending and I wasn't disappointed. Nanachi's explanation of the abyss' force field was rather suitable in that regard.

Also, watching Reg struggle and fight desperately to protect Riko was very nice. Gives a little adrenaline rush when things are looking bleak XD. I also like the fact that he's incinerator is balanced. It was made clear that descending the abyss is extremely dangerous, and considering there are only a handful of white whistles, it wouldn't really have made sense if Reg and Riko had it too easy. So the fact that he had a super op move (incinerator) but gets knocked out for 2 hours is rather apt, because then he has to gauge the threat level and also consider his timeout. Plus there's the bit about control and accuracy, plus charge time. It was a well balanced power for him to have.

Next, on to Ozen. I'm not sure my opinion of a character has changed so fast before, or that I'd feel so bittersweet about a character XD. Initially, I was eager for Riko to meet her, and maybe uncover some information about Lyza in the process. I almost imagined she might have been like an aunt...then after she was introduced, it became apparent that if this was an aunt, she was the difficult type, not friendly ones. And then she seemed to be completely despicable when she started beating up Reg (and plucked Riko on the head too), and even when it was revealed she did it for training/testing sake (even though she wasn't holding back), that didn't really change my opinion of her, since it seems she went way over the line (understandable considering abyss threats though at the time it didn't seem like there might be anything remotely as scary as her), and then through flashbacks of her and lyza and overtime, I came to love her as well. So she ended up making a mess of my emotions XD. Marulke was also pretty cute too.

And finally, the fight against Orbed piecer. To be honest, the abyss up to that point seemed dangerous indeed, but not quite impossible. And then came along an extremely formidable opponent. Riko got stabbed, and then they were forced to ascend to escape. Perhaps it was the lesser evil considering they were completely outmatched by orby, but I'm not sure classifying the abyss curse at that layer as 'lesser' is even fair. Riko suffering by bleeding from everywhere, in addition to the poisoned swollen hand was very saddening. Then Reg was forced to break and half cut through her hand and she stopped breathing. I must admit, my eyes got a little moist there. It felt like shit just got VERY VERY REAL. Up to that point, it didn't seem like they'd face anything that would be so dire, and Reg's helplessness at that point was painful to watch. Even more painful was watching him blame himself for hesitating. Maybe if he had shot incinerator, or gotten her to stand behind him or the numerous other things he thought he could have done to prevent the tragedy. A very natural response given his circumstances. I truly felt sorry for the both of them, because they were both in immense pain, physically for one, and emotionally/psychologically for the other. And of course his cries and pleas for her not to die were heart wrenching as well. Well of course, you know how it goes from here, but I give that whole scene a perfect score for portrayal. It was brilliantly done.

The next important scene of course, was Mitty and Nanachi's backstory and how Mitty came to be like that. And this perfectly ties in with why Nanachi was moved to help Reg when he saw him despairing over Riko's state. And finally, Mitty's death. Another incredible moment of the series. Initially, when Nanachi asked Reg to kill Mitty as a favor, after I got over my wtf moment, I realized that it made sense given Mitty's state, although initially I thought it was because Nanachi simply couldn't bring himself to kill Mitty which tbh I thought was cowardly or at least inconsiderate, but after the backstory, I could sympathize with him. It certainly was a painful decision, even for Reg, I tried to imagine what it would be like if I was Reg, asked to take another's life for a perfectly justifiable reason. I understood why Reg also asked if it was necessary since Mitty seemed content, but again Nanachi had perfect reasoning for his request. Given his relationship with Mitty, evidently he only resorted to that painful decision because it was seemingly the best way.

Finally, there's Riko waking, as well as the role Mitty played in bringing her back, Her slow rehabilitation, Nanachi agreeing to join them on their journey as they prepare to carry on. It was a sort of perfect way to end the season. The other bit was also rather hilarious with Riko and Reg both naked in the water, then Riko asks what's up with his penis :lmao They're both really cute together XD. Bondrewd was also set up rather nicely as an antagonist, and I'm pretty sure they would encounter him on the way, especially since he realized Mitty's signature was gone with Nanachi having something to do with it.

Well, I tried to keep it short, not sure that really worked out well. But again, it was indeed an incredible show. Thanks for recommending it. I'll probably rewatch it sometime haha
*Opens the spoiler tag* oh my....

 
Top