Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, I've fully recovered I think, so no need to work at home, yet. But you made me realize that I still haven't let my superior sign the approval document that I can take my company laptop home with me. xD I should do this tomorrow.

Holy shit... @Lady pompom-chan what the fuck are you doing on MH when you live in heaven? Literally. o.o"

I'll take your word for it, Jammin! Thank you!

Glad to see you in better shape Pompom-chan. :3

You really should meet. What are you waiting for? Okay, that's bold of me since niichan and myself haven't met even though we only live approx. 40 minutes apart. Go figure. :lmao


It's difficult to dislike Elder Kwon, he was one badass mofo. He had so many great scenes. :zomg










Lol, go meet niichan:XD me and Farfy are like 1,898 kms apart.

Well, the city has its beauty yes, but I'm more of a home person ( just to add, MH has a fair share of good people :hmph). The beach seems a good option, but I just walk around when I go, cause I'm afraid of the sea that would beironic, if not sad. :XD I'll go and show the place around when the visitors come as a good host <_>, if you wanna come, talk to Farfy and me later, we will organizemore about it after this Mafia Game ends.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
at the same time i like shioon but i found kwon's granddaughter(jinnie was it?) most useless one rofl that was hilarious, since she was always acting so effing tough
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I feel you, Bia xD I grew up in the beach in Vitória as well, but got stung by a jellyfish there, so I love the ocean and keep going in but whenever I feel something I run away from the water yelling like a retard xD
Never got stung by one, but some people told it burns a lot. In my case I don't even go into the ocean :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*shakes head*

You people from warm places just don't get the true appeal of January. The cozy feeling you get when you step in from cold that just numbs you from head to toe and then crawling into a warm blanket with a cup of hot tea to read a book. The tests of moral character like when your dog looks at you like it wants to go out and you ask yourself "How much do I actually like you?". The hilarity of running to your car with wet hair and having it freeze rock solid in the 30 seconds it took you to get there.

Expected low temperature of -7 F this weekend where I live. That's -21ish C for you metric people. And that is not factoring in wind chill. Which will be... significant.


​
It's a masochist's paradise.:cheez
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
which state jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to live in IL, and winters were pretty spicy
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm shocked you're american O.O
Because I like it? Or because it's so cold?

which state jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to live in IL, and winters were pretty spicy
Pennsylvania. Pretty similar to Illinois in terms of cold, I think. Nowhere near the harshest the united states has to offer.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Notice me senpai~
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
*shakes head*

You people from warm places just don't get the true appeal of January. The cozy feeling you get when you step in from cold that just numbs you from head to toe and then crawling into a warm blanket with a cup of hot tea to read a book. The tests of moral character like when your dog looks at you like it wants to go out and you ask yourself "How much do I actually like you?". The hilarity of running to your car with wet hair and having it freeze rock solid in the 30 seconds it took you to get there.

Expected low temperature of -7 F this weekend where I live. That's -21ish C for you metric people. And that is not factoring in wind chill. Which will be... significant.


​
It's a masochist's paradise.:cheez
Well, here we should be happy when it's 18ºC. The scortching heat that could as well burn one into a crisp or make one feel like they're an icecream evaporating under the sun. Also, the mosquitos keep company during summer nights, so one would never feel alone :XD Such joyful moments.

Like Saitama <_>

Is it like that in Brasília too, @Farfalla?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, here it's weird, Bia. I prefer the summer over the winter waaaay more, 'cause it rains. Since it pours almost daily, even though it gets quite hot at times, it's fresh during the bigger part. We're in a desertic place, so at noon it's always freaking hot tho @.@ Driving home for lunch in my old car that barely refreshes is so blissful... I start to strip as soon as I get in it. But like, right now it's like... hot-ish, 'cause it didn't rain at night, but you can easily survive with a fan. I noticed it's super common for you guys to have air cons there xD In Vitoria we rather melt and take 5 showers per day than pay for the light bill with an air con (nowadays, with the water crisis, it should be different tho).

During the winter it's hell. From April to September we don't see a single drop of water. Since it's winter in a desert, the temperature drops a lot and can reach like 5C But it peaks as well... easily... often... Going from 10C to 35C in a single day it's a goddamn nightmare (not to mention the long dry season comes with nosebleeds, irritated throats and so on). It's still not as bad as in the shores, imo. What I felt in Vitoria was that the air was so humid and saturated it was as if I couldn't even sweat. The heavy damp makes high temperatures there way more unpleasant than in here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
syx thread became a weather thread.
That's how you know a place is awkward: people switch the topic into a weather one.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's difficult to dislike Elder Kwon, he was one badass mofo. He had so many great scenes. :zomg










Now I feel like reading that!! Where can I continue abyss manga btw? Playing to read that while I play that last 4 episodes of Umi. I didn't catch up with dice yet either and probably about 3 or so chaps behind on ToG :facepalm
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Goes both ways \^-^/

Erh... Aside from the weather that goes from nice and chilly to why-not-get-your-butt-sweaty-as-hell-today I'm gucci.
If you're still feeling like shit tomorrow, maybe you could take work home? D: Should be nicer to work from your bed.


No, but we're working on it *-*
Check, syxina, this is from where she lives:

The Brazilian Caribbean *-*
:notrust -30 here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Too much snow :sad
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
syx-dono have you ever been betrayed irl by your close friends? i have been, and he is an admin here. Not sure how to deal with all of this. Advice taimu onegai
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Can anyone see my video? It’s not working for me and each time I edit nothing happens. Basically, it’s an adorable moose caught in the snow from BBC.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can anyone see my video? It’s not working for me and each time I edit nothing happens. Basically, it’s an adorable moose caught in the snow from BBC.
Can't see it. I just assumed you were completely submerged in a snow bank.:XD
 
Top