Lol, go meet niichanWell, I've fully recovered I think, so no need to work at home, yet. But you made me realize that I still haven't let my superior sign the approval document that I can take my company laptop home with me. xD I should do this tomorrow.
Holy shit... @Lady pompom-chan what the fuck are you doing on MH when you live in heaven? Literally. o.o"
I'll take your word for it, Jammin! Thank you!
Glad to see you in better shape Pompom-chan. :3
You really should meet. What are you waiting for? Okay, that's bold of me since niichan and myself haven't met even though we only live approx. 40 minutes apart. Go figure.
It's difficult to dislike Elder Kwon, he was one badass mofo. He had so many great scenes.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
me and Farfy are like 1,898 kms apart. Well, the city has its beauty yes, but I'm more of a home person ( just to add, MH has a fair share of good people
). The beach seems a good option, but I just walk around when I go, cause I'm afraid of the sea 
, if you wanna come, talk to Farfy and me later, we will organizemore about it after this Mafia Game ends.




-30 here