Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I didn't know where the thread was :D
Just what are your thoughts on day 1?


And yeah change your avatar to the one you received in pm like we all did.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Imo, this is the gift tier list:

Promotion is good but nothing crazy. An extra vote might not make a difference at this stage and arguments to vote against someone most likely won't have much depth until later in the game.

MP Protection is not very useful at this point unless we have several killing parties (and even like that, odds are against its usefulness). Also there is a chance you screw up someone using his/her action on you (most important, investigative roles).

Transfer can either be good or terrible. At the very least, it'll be confusing.

Gag Order is bad.

Bomb is awful.

So, to be frank, in Gry's position I wouldn't open it.
Let's think about this from the hosts' perspective. They want their gifts to be affecting the game as much as possible, no? Or else everyone just overlooks the system and doesn't care. In order to do that, they would need to think, in advance, which of the 5 gifts they give out in which day phase.

Day 1:
  • Bomb is most definitely not in the box. As far as I understood, the Bomb gift box doesn't kill you but just destroys the box. So it's basically an empty box. Kinda weird to make that a gift but okay. Still, no way the first gift is nothing at all.
  • Promotion can be the most game-deciding gift box out of them all, but it certainly doesn't help much in a 24 player game in day 1. 1 vote is very unlikely to turn a situation with so many people with votes. Likely for later gifts.
  • Transfer is very likely to be in this first box. That's because many roles are useless or much less useful if you only have them later, they may need more night phases of time or any protection/passive effect it gives would've come too late. Depends a lot on the role.
  • Night protection is always very handy, so could come at any time.
  • Gag order - not being able to post? Eh, weird. Is gonna be a big problem later, and I expect later presents to carry those.
So for the first 5 presents, I suppose the order is Transfer -> Night protection -> Gag order -> Promotion -> Bomb, and then either looping that one or something else.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Reebi just so you know, using the avatar is mandatory^^

Too lazy to make lists ç.ç *thinking of Erin-chi*
And @Reebi you need to make at least 3 posts a day and vote once at least .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just don't like that it seems like you tried to bait them into revealing things about them, using some sort of lie for that. It also doesn't fit your speech of being fond of things being revealed first. I also don't see why Demon and Hardy should do it before others, including newbies, and you get a free pass. But I won't insist on it, told you I'd grant you some benefits, one of them being the doubt one.
Btw, I didn't call you mafia, lol, that's on you. Just don't get why, as an experienced player, you decided to give yourself a different treatment from what you applied to others.
Easy, because I know for myself that I'm town, while I know nothing about anyone else. Though I understand that you feel that way from your perspective, as you don't know anything about my role.

I believe the first gift has a role change and I'm still thinking about whether to open it. So for the sake of avoiding huge confusion I'll hint about myself or reveal my role later this day after I opened the present or gave it away. That fine by you? Cause I don't mind revealing what I have right now, though the changed role could be something bad.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches:kukuku
Saw Lost Girls ova today

Adding the anime part in spoiler tag
the first scene though of yours I mean Marco
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't know where the thread was :D
LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PM :XD Oh boy.

Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game avi :nah A bit sloppy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches:kukuku
Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the job :cheez
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Easy, because I know for myself that I'm town, while I know nothing about anyone else. Though I understand that you feel that way from your perspective, as you don't know anything about my role.

I believe the first gift has a role change and I'm still thinking about whether to open it. So for the sake of avoiding huge confusion I'll hint about myself or reveal my role later this day after I opened the present or gave it away
. That fine by you? Cause I don't mind revealing what I have right now, though the changed role could be something bad.
In case you open the gift, let me quote the rules :
Transfers come with a signed Non Disclosure Agreement and therefore a player is forbidden from speaking of their former role and actions.
So if you want to talk about your role, you gotta do it before you open the gift.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In case you open the gift, let me quote the rules :


So if you want to talk about your role, you gotta do it before you open the gift.
I know. I can only talk about the new role I get, which is why I said I'd like to avoid confusion by talking about my role before I switch it, if I decide to open it.

And I now realize how much this gift could be a useful tool for mafia. Claim a role, open the gift, and then pretend it was a role change to something else. If done right many could believe it. Tricky.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
This is the second time I'm actually wearing a male avatar. The funny part is that I do not know who Gunther is, but he looks ok...not as badass as Mikasa, tho.
#DamnyouHoltie
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PM :XD Oh boy.

Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game avi :nah A bit sloppy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the job :cheez
Bet you will you trapjaw looking bastard

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred You got Jean :lmao He's also one of my favorites, and I think several parts of his character fit you pretty well. I hope you're a townie.
I like him a lot too, I'm pretty satisfied :hee

And I actually hope you're Mafia Boss, that should raise my life expectancy to new levels <_>

That aside, I don't feel like debating whether you should open the gift or not so early. It's your gift. Do what you want with it. :cookiehand

Unless someone gets confirmed as a townie today (and could thus benefit a lot from a role change), if you don't mind losing your current role, open it - if not, pass it on to someone you trust.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That fine by you?
Yeah, it is.

Btw, I think we should always reveal if we got gifts and if we decided to open or pass it ahead, and who will be the target.
That will help us narrow down lies in the future, since the effects the boxes can bring could cast confusion.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know. I can only talk about the new role I get, which is why I said I'd like to avoid confusion by talking about my role before I switch it, if I decide to open it.

And I now realize how much this gift could be a useful tool for mafia. Claim a role, open the gift, and then pretend it was a role change to something else. If done right many could believe it. Tricky.
Could you be doing this?
You are rather insistent that its a role change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Annie did nothing wrong :neutral.
Accessory to the fact...you right,she did nothing....at all x/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I didn't know where the thread was :D
LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PM :XD Oh boy.

Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game avi :nah A bit sloppy.
Im so sorry :emocat


Votecount


Annie/Gryffindor >>> 1x (Eren/Hardy)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top