Last edited:
Just what are your thoughts on day 1?I didn't know where the thread was![]()

Let's think about this from the hosts' perspective. They want their gifts to be affecting the game as much as possible, no? Or else everyone just overlooks the system and doesn't care. In order to do that, they would need to think, in advance, which of the 5 gifts they give out in which day phase.Imo, this is the gift tier list:
Promotion is good but nothing crazy. An extra vote might not make a difference at this stage and arguments to vote against someone most likely won't have much depth until later in the game.
MP Protection is not very useful at this point unless we have several killing parties (and even like that, odds are against its usefulness). Also there is a chance you screw up someone using his/her action on you (most important, investigative roles).
Transfer can either be good or terrible. At the very least, it'll be confusing.
Gag Order is bad.
Bomb is awful.
So, to be frank, in Gry's position I wouldn't open it.
At least people know who you areNot this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches![]()
Easy, because I know for myself that I'm town, while I know nothing about anyone else. Though I understand that you feel that way from your perspective, as you don't know anything about my role.I just don't like that it seems like you tried to bait them into revealing things about them, using some sort of lie for that. It also doesn't fit your speech of being fond of things being revealed first. I also don't see why Demon and Hardy should do it before others, including newbies, and you get a free pass. But I won't insist on it, told you I'd grant you some benefits, one of them being the doubt one.
Btw, I didn't call you mafia, lol, that's on you. Just don't get why, as an experienced player, you decided to give yourself a different treatment from what you applied to others.
Saw Lost Girls ova todayNot this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches![]()
LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PMI didn't know where the thread was![]()
Oh boy.
A bit sloppy.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the jobNot this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches![]()

In case you open the gift, let me quote the rules :Easy, because I know for myself that I'm town, while I know nothing about anyone else. Though I understand that you feel that way from your perspective, as you don't know anything about my role.
I believe the first gift has a role change and I'm still thinking about whether to open it. So for the sake of avoiding huge confusion I'll hint about myself or reveal my role later this day after I opened the present or gave it away. That fine by you? Cause I don't mind revealing what I have right now, though the changed role could be something bad.
So if you want to talk about your role, you gotta do it before you open the gift.Transfers come with a signed Non Disclosure Agreement and therefore a player is forbidden from speaking of their former role and actions.
I know. I can only talk about the new role I get, which is why I said I'd like to avoid confusion by talking about my role before I switch it, if I decide to open it.In case you open the gift, let me quote the rules :
So if you want to talk about your role, you gotta do it before you open the gift.
Bet you will you trapjaw looking bastardLOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PMOh boy.
Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game aviA bit sloppy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the job![]()
I like him a lot too, I'm pretty satisfied@Vandred You got JeanHe's also one of my favorites, and I think several parts of his character fit you pretty well. I hope you're a townie.



Yeah, it is.That fine by you?
Annie did nothing wrongNot this coward....ugh
Annie,bert and reiner...im back bitches![]()
.Could you be doing this?I know. I can only talk about the new role I get, which is why I said I'd like to avoid confusion by talking about my role before I switch it, if I decide to open it.
And I now realize how much this gift could be a useful tool for mafia. Claim a role, open the gift, and then pretend it was a role change to something else. If done right many could believe it. Tricky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Accessory to the fact...you right,she did nothing....at all x/Annie did nothing wrong.
I didn't know where the thread was![]()
Im so sorryLOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PMOh boy.
Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game aviA bit sloppy.

Votekill Annie
Annie did D:
What, she still left Marco to die ç.ç
