Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh and now you read my posts suddenly :nah
>.>' rly...

I haven't played with Hardy in years and in the past he was crazy about this game, something he's not nowadays. I don't have solid basis to draw a line.

So far I'm planning on voting either for Marmalade, Reebi, Ancy or Arjuna.
Mostly the last two ones.
At least Marmalade was pulling out bs excuses when not so many had provided a hint still and it's like her second game or so, it's easier to see her insecurity than Arjuna's. He's been playing this for longer and give us a hint that means nothing...
And then there's Reebi, pulling out some act, based on her past experiences in other forums maybe, and also giving a hint that means nothing...
Also Ancy dodges the questions, yeah. It's intriguing how you brought it up and didn't seem too bugged about her ignoring them.

Will prolly vote Arjuna, I wanna see how much Reebi or Ancy will change tomorrow in case they have people to enlighten them.
(and before you beef with me saying that, no, I don't think that someone trying to pretend she didn't talk about roles and rules at night does it naturally enough to fool people)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont think there would be a santa erin...since the host is giving out gifts.
If so....this could really become confusing x/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont think there would be a santa erin...since the host is giving out gifts.
If so....this could really become confusing x/
So you're the santa? Wouldn't it fit with your hint too? Mafias maybe kill this man :lmao
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
!votekill MarmaladeSky

Her earlier post justifying not sharing info because "it's day 1, anyone can say anything" irks me a lot. After that she went to lurking without saying anything. I never vote on people I don't want to see lynched, and right now Marmalade sticks out to me enough to lynch her today.
Sharing information is always helpful, I don't think we can blindly trust everyone that says they have X role, or are on X side :) Especially at this point of the game, anyone can say anything right?
Wait,All she said was that we cannot blindly trust someone who says theyve got X role or are on X side which is obviously true and we can all agree on,nothing suspicious enough to so quickly lynch her on though or did i miss something :huh:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im no santa
Well, I also considered that there doesn't necessarily have to be a Santa in a game that has a game extra revolving around Christmas and presents. But I still think there is one, since it would very nicely fit with a game with one big mafia and maybe a Mentor in it. Also the bigger reason is, the gift system is very tame, much more so than the previous several systems, so this is probably not enough to screw with the game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think there's more than 1 killing party, either 2 mafias, or mafia+SK/Mentor, or other combinations.
I mean, if the gifts might turn people into BPs for a night, isn't it OP if there's only one mafia? Even with low chances, it would reduce even more the chances of the town to kill a mafia at night, with an insane doctor or wtv (don't recall if BP protect against the likes of PGO). Or, if the town has no night killing power, it would make the BP gift useless for the mafia.
If any player, from any faction, can get protection with the gifts, I think it means that all factions could benefit from it.
Maybe we have non-killing third parties, like Santa and Lovers, that would get bonuses with the transfer gift.
I wouldn't be surprised if the hosts decided to benefit the Lovers like that, since we've been saying since forever that they need a buff, and could grow to kill here.
I rly don't think we have only a big mafia vs town + wtv that can't kill - or never will.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I made a post about that too. Why does it feel like you're playing dumb demon? Or have you just missed my post with full reasoning as to why I'm not.
LOL, I asked for a reason. I haven't followed everything and I will reread posts later. What was the reason?




Last time you voted me you got lynched the same day. Don't tempt me :awe You're playing like a mafia this game but I'd rather keep you around some more, there's better targets for now, unless you're really asking for it.
Well, that was last time. It's a different game now and as I said, it's for now. It's common for me to do these kind of things D1, I don't have the impression that I am playing like a Mafia :neutral.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I votekill EmptySoul for now. Sure there could be useless TownieOnly roles in the game, but we got such a vast and rich cast of roles that I doubt we get some boring JustTowniesAndNothingElse roles in our last game of the year and first game of the next year. I mean, even being an Apprentice (either sane or insane) is better than just a plain Townie. So either EmptySoul has a really important role he tries to hide or he's Mafia who doesn't wanna bother with coming up with a convincing Role story and just hopes the people focus on the ones who give vague hints.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I also think there is a Santa in this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait,All she said was that we cannot blindly trust someone who says theyve got X role or are on X side which is obviously true and we can all agree on,nothing suspicious enough to so quickly lynch her on though or did i miss something :huh:
How come you're so protective of her out of nowhere?

What she said was true but meaningless, like a post only made to seem like she's contributing + giving her a reason as to why she shouldn't give hints, and to open the possibility for others not to share anything either. It's not a big suspicion but bigger than what I have on anyone else. Who would you lynch?

LOL, I asked for a reason. I haven't followed everything and I will reread posts later. What was the reason?
I believe the first gift has a role change and I'm still thinking about whether to open it. So for the sake of avoiding huge confusion I'll hint about myself or reveal my role later this day after I opened the present or gave it away. That fine by you? Cause I don't mind revealing what I have right now, though the changed role could be something bad.
Well, that was last time. It's a different game now and as I said, it's for now. It's common for me to do these kind of things D1, I don't have the impression that I am playing like a Mafia :neutral.
Idk the way you're asking things you should already know if you read posts is weird, not like you to miss things like that. I'd also like to believe that you'd try to find out more things during the day phase, but you're being very passive. And then your vote on me is very weird. You tell me you haven't followed anything but then vote me for almost no reason.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
As it is I have no major suspects but know getting bad vibes off Arjuna.. Something feels off about him. Just a gut feeling, I don't have any solid basis for it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
How come you're so protective of her out of nowhere?

What she said was true but meaningless, like a post only made to seem like she's contributing + giving her a reason as to why she shouldn't give hints, and to open the possibility for others not to share anything either. It's not a big suspicion but bigger than what I have on anyone else. Who would you lynch?






Idk the way you're asking things you should already know if you read posts is weird, not like you to miss things like that. I'd also like to believe that you'd try to find out more things during the day phase, but you're being very passive. And then your vote on me is very weird. You tell me you haven't followed anything but then vote me for almost no reason.
I am following the game, but I am not reading everything, far from it. I usually don't try too hard D1 unless I find something really suspicious. I figured out that voting for you would make you reply to me faster. It's more of a placeholder vote. I know I'll be here before the end of the phase.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Farfs, not sure how I dodged questions...especially because there was no direct question. When Gry brought it up it was more clear that he wanted hints from everyone playing. By the time I read all the posts and responded, you probably thought I dodged.

At this point, I distrust Farfalla, Rebi and Holt. Although Farfallas' arguments are reasonable to some extent, I believe it can work both ways as she may be trying to plant distrust. Rebi for pulling "the most important role" hint and Holt being a bit too mysterious (I have no idea to which best method he referred to).
I will stick with Holt for now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just to clear some confusion, when you open a gift box, there is an equal chance of you getting any of the gifts. It's randomized each time.
Wow, so Santa himself doesn't even know what he gives to the others. Such a responsible man.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw today is my brother birthday, we are now wrapping up the party, will catch up later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top