Last edited:
>.>' rly...Oh and now you read my posts suddenly![]()
So you're the santa? Wouldn't it fit with your hint too? Mafias maybe kill this manI dont think there would be a santa erin...since the host is giving out gifts.
If so....this could really become confusing x/

Im no santaSo you're the santa? Wouldn't it fit with your hint too? Mafias maybe kill this man![]()
!votekill MarmaladeSky
Her earlier post justifying not sharing info because "it's day 1, anyone can say anything" irks me a lot. After that she went to lurking without saying anything. I never vote on people I don't want to see lynched, and right now Marmalade sticks out to me enough to lynch her today.
Wait,All she said was that we cannot blindly trust someone who says theyve got X role or are on X side which is obviously true and we can all agree on,nothing suspicious enough to so quickly lynch her on though or did i miss somethingSharing information is always helpful, I don't think we can blindly trust everyone that says they have X role, or are on X sideEspecially at this point of the game, anyone can say anything right?

Well, I also considered that there doesn't necessarily have to be a Santa in a game that has a game extra revolving around Christmas and presents. But I still think there is one, since it would very nicely fit with a game with one big mafia and maybe a Mentor in it. Also the bigger reason is, the gift system is very tame, much more so than the previous several systems, so this is probably not enough to screw with the game.Im no santa
LOL, I asked for a reason. I haven't followed everything and I will reread posts later. What was the reason?I made a post about that too. Why does it feel like you're playing dumb demon? Or have you just missed my post with full reasoning as to why I'm not.
Well, that was last time. It's a different game now and as I said, it's for now. It's common for me to do these kind of things D1, I don't have the impression that I am playing like a MafiaLast time you voted me you got lynched the same day. Don't tempt meYou're playing like a mafia this game but I'd rather keep you around some more, there's better targets for now, unless you're really asking for it.
.How come you're so protective of her out of nowhere?Wait,All she said was that we cannot blindly trust someone who says theyve got X role or are on X side which is obviously true and we can all agree on,nothing suspicious enough to so quickly lynch her on though or did i miss something![]()
LOL, I asked for a reason. I haven't followed everything and I will reread posts later. What was the reason?
I believe the first gift has a role change and I'm still thinking about whether to open it. So for the sake of avoiding huge confusion I'll hint about myself or reveal my role later this day after I opened the present or gave it away. That fine by you? Cause I don't mind revealing what I have right now, though the changed role could be something bad.
Idk the way you're asking things you should already know if you read posts is weird, not like you to miss things like that. I'd also like to believe that you'd try to find out more things during the day phase, but you're being very passive. And then your vote on me is very weird. You tell me you haven't followed anything but then vote me for almost no reason.Well, that was last time. It's a different game now and as I said, it's for now. It's common for me to do these kind of things D1, I don't have the impression that I am playing like a Mafia.
I am following the game, but I am not reading everything, far from it. I usually don't try too hard D1 unless I find something really suspicious. I figured out that voting for you would make you reply to me faster. It's more of a placeholder vote. I know I'll be here before the end of the phase.How come you're so protective of her out of nowhere?
What she said was true but meaningless, like a post only made to seem like she's contributing + giving her a reason as to why she shouldn't give hints, and to open the possibility for others not to share anything either. It's not a big suspicion but bigger than what I have on anyone else. Who would you lynch?
Idk the way you're asking things you should already know if you read posts is weird, not like you to miss things like that. I'd also like to believe that you'd try to find out more things during the day phase, but you're being very passive. And then your vote on me is very weird. You tell me you haven't followed anything but then vote me for almost no reason.
@Holt @Kato756 @Emperor Spriggan
Same as above ^
I think the rest might take some time to show up... Add whoever I forgot...
Wow, so Santa himself doesn't even know what he gives to the others. Such a responsible man.Just to clear some confusion, when you open a gift box, there is an equal chance of you getting any of the gifts. It's randomized each time.
The Commanders are busy people. It's like a Kris Kringle.Wow, so Santa himself doesn't even know what he gives to the others. Such a responsible man.