Perospero question

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
Most importantly, if he is attending a a family tea party, he can't just leave since momma would be mad. So what does he do the?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
10/10
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
He undoes the buttons? :|
 

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Candy catheter.

Edit: And a week later, the phrase "candy catheter" spontaneously forms in my had apropos of nothing and I spend hours trying frustratingly trying to remember where it came from. Mystery solved; IT WAS ME, BARRY
 
Last edited:

Grimmjagger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
77
Country
Canada
Wtf? This is too funny!

I never thought about something like that, why would I?

He wet his pants?
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
My theory is that his coat is made of candy. He can make any hole he needs in his candy coat due to candy manipulation. During tea parties, he can create a candy bottle, pee on it, and send it flying outside the castle. Mystery Solved :hip
What do the daughters do?
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
So, since Perospero has the ability to make everything out of candy, if he's somewhere and needs to pee, does he magically create a latrine out of candy or does he use the bushes?
 

Onyx Darkmatter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
512
Reaction score
115
Age
31
Country
United States
This question is something reserved for Luffy and Luffy alone.

If anyone's gonna ask that question, it's the future Pirate King! :notrust
 

GodOfDestruction

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
228
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is your obsession with the Candyman?
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
What is he's playing with his younger siblings and he needs to go tinkle?
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
What is he's playing with his younger siblings and he needs to go tinkle?
Well, he'll have to excuse himself for that, I'm sure they have a toilet somewhere.

Something tells me you'll still ask " what if he needs to tinkle immediately ", so I'll just answer

He has a very useful ability like katakuri, so, i won't put it past him to create a restroom, of course he'll have to ask his siblings to wait outside, if they refuse, he'll turn them to candy and lick them to death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If anyone's gonna ask that question, it's the future Pirate King! :notrust
lol, at fishman island, I was expecting luffy to jokingly ask Nami if she knew how mermaids poop, that would've been real comedy, with the whole crew trying to figure it out while luffy runs off to ask.
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
Well, he'll have to excuse himself for that, I'm sure they have a toilet somewhere.

Something tells me you'll still ask " what if he needs to tinkle immediately ", so I'll just answer

He has a very useful ability like katakuri, so, i won't put it past him to create a restroom, of course he'll have to ask his siblings to wait outside, if they refuse, he'll turn them to candy and lick them to death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol, at fishman island, I was expecting luffy to jokingly ask Nami if she knew how mermaids poop, that would've been real comedy, with the whole crew trying to figure it out while luffy runs off to ask.
This was the best answer I received so far. I'm sure it would be easy for him to create a candy latrine or something. I know that for the coat, he can just undo the buttons, but is he wearing anything else underneath the coat?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So, Perospero and Pudding decided to take a long walk in the woods, but after an hour or so, they realize that they need to pee. Trees, bushes, everything is possessed by homies (kinda like everything in the castle), so there is no privacy. What to do?
 

keeper1h

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
732
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Oh it's this SBS-like thread again :XD
Well, homies seems to be prone to fear, so they'll scare them off and then they'll go in "quickly built" candy toilets.

Real question is: some characters eat ALOT.
And well, how could I drop the question... ahem... well...

...too embarassing.
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
Oh it's this SBS-like thread again :XD
Well, homies seems to be prone to fear, so they'll scare them off and then they'll go in "quickly built" candy toilets.

Real question is: some characters eat ALOT.
And well, how could I drop the question... ahem... well...

...too embarassing.
Hahaha, I wonder if Perospero has to get his long tongue out of the way so he can see where he aims when he goes to the bathroom.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What does Perospero do when the kids he entertains at his amusement park need to pee?
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
What does Perospero do when the kids he entertains at his amusement park need to pee?
He has an amusement park?
cool.

He'll create toilets for them using his candy ability.
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
He has an amusement park?
cool.

He'll create toilets for them using his candy ability.
I think he already built restrooms for them. But I was wondering who takes them there. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for a man to take the little girls to the bathroom? Lol
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
I think he already built restrooms for them. But I was wondering who takes them there. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for a man to take the little girls to the bathroom? Lol
I'm sure they can go on their own.
or,
Maybe one of the closest hommies around.

Just curious (and you don't have to answer if you don't),

I know you like peros, like a lot, probably more than I do buggy, but, is how he (and others around him) pees the only thing you fancy about the guy?
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
I'm sure they can go on their own.
or,
Maybe one of the closest hommies around.

Just curious (and you don't have to answer if you don't),

I know you like peros, like a lot, probably more than I do buggy, but, is how he (and others around him) pees the only thing you fancy about the guy?
Well, I have a thing for getting into weird things. I also think he's adorable with children.
I like to think about how he would talk to the children.
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, I have a thing for getting into weird things. I also think he's adorable with children.
I like to think about how he would talk to the children.
Alright,

Bigmom's kids care about one another, especially katakuri, so it's possible he's good with his kid sisters. I don't see him as a father figure though.
 

Andreea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Country
Australia
Alright,

Bigmom's kids care about one another, especially katakuri, so it's possible he's good with his kid sisters. I don't see him as a father figure though.
So true. When the kids he entertains are about to get in the roller-coaster, does he ask them if they need to go to the restroom first?
 
Top