- Joined
- Dec 1, 2017
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 46
- Country
-
Most importantly, if he is attending a a family tea party, he can't just leave since momma would be mad. So what does he do the?
What do the daughters do?My theory is that his coat is made of candy. He can make any hole he needs in his candy coat due to candy manipulation. During tea parties, he can create a candy bottle, pee on it, and send it flying outside the castle. Mystery Solved![]()

Well, he'll have to excuse himself for that, I'm sure they have a toilet somewhere.What is he's playing with his younger siblings and he needs to go tinkle?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol, at fishman island, I was expecting luffy to jokingly ask Nami if she knew how mermaids poop, that would've been real comedy, with the whole crew trying to figure it out while luffy runs off to ask.If anyone's gonna ask that question, it's the future Pirate King!![]()
This was the best answer I received so far. I'm sure it would be easy for him to create a candy latrine or something. I know that for the coat, he can just undo the buttons, but is he wearing anything else underneath the coat?Well, he'll have to excuse himself for that, I'm sure they have a toilet somewhere.
Something tells me you'll still ask " what if he needs to tinkle immediately ", so I'll just answer
He has a very useful ability like katakuri, so, i won't put it past him to create a restroom, of course he'll have to ask his siblings to wait outside, if they refuse, he'll turn them to candy and lick them to death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol, at fishman island, I was expecting luffy to jokingly ask Nami if she knew how mermaids poop, that would've been real comedy, with the whole crew trying to figure it out while luffy runs off to ask.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hahaha, I wonder if Perospero has to get his long tongue out of the way so he can see where he aims when he goes to the bathroom.Oh it's this SBS-like thread again
Well, homies seems to be prone to fear, so they'll scare them off and then they'll go in "quickly built" candy toilets.
Real question is: some characters eat ALOT.
And well, how could I drop the question... ahem... well...
...too embarassing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He has an amusement park?What does Perospero do when the kids he entertains at his amusement park need to pee?
I think he already built restrooms for them. But I was wondering who takes them there. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for a man to take the little girls to the bathroom? LolHe has an amusement park?
cool.
He'll create toilets for them using his candy ability.
I'm sure they can go on their own.I think he already built restrooms for them. But I was wondering who takes them there. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for a man to take the little girls to the bathroom? Lol
Well, I have a thing for getting into weird things. I also think he's adorable with children.I'm sure they can go on their own.
or,
Maybe one of the closest hommies around.
Just curious (and you don't have to answer if you don't),
I know you like peros, like a lot, probably more than I do buggy, but, is how he (and others around him) pees the only thing you fancy about the guy?
Alright,Well, I have a thing for getting into weird things. I also think he's adorable with children.
I like to think about how he would talk to the children.
So true. When the kids he entertains are about to get in the roller-coaster, does he ask them if they need to go to the restroom first?Alright,
Bigmom's kids care about one another, especially katakuri, so it's possible he's good with his kid sisters. I don't see him as a father figure though.