Last edited:
There was D: I tagged you (among other people, but it doesn't matter 'cause of the alert that you individually recieve) directly asking to drop some hint about your role. And you came here again, on the topic, again, and still didn't^^"Farfs, not sure how I dodged questions...especially because there was no direct question.
It fits Zepar pretty well?I'd say it fits my character quite well, for those that know about SnK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't she give a hint though? Kinda confused now after reading this.There was D: I tagged you (among other people, but it doesn't matter 'cause of the alert that you individually recieve) directly asking to drop some hint about your role. And you came here again, on the topic, again, and still didn't^^"
I'm hardly planting distrust. I'm very lightly raising some things, 'cause it's day one and I'm not a fond of witch hunt without good leads, although that doesn't mean I'll sit tight and wait for people to screw up so we can get them. And, in your case, I shared my thoughts after being asked about them by Gry, that, again, seems to be ok with you repeatedly not providing a hint to your role, even if the topic of your posts is, in a bigger extend, always about it.
So here goes nothing, being direct: give us a hint about your role, please?

If you want to ask me something, just go ahead. You know I won't bite...hard
OK, on a more serious note... donno if I'm doing this right, but I have an active role.
I doubt anyone will believe those things again after Lambu, Demon and niichan all promised on their waifus and ended up liars. You were the only one honest last time you said it, but still have a bad aftertaste from those mentioned 3 people.
I can't fault somebody for not believing me. This is a trust nobody sort of game, after all. But as you know I have never betrayed that oath. And I never will. Calling her my waifu though... that borderline heresy. BaamXAndrossi forever.I doubt anyone will believe those things again after Lambu, Demon and niichan all promised on their waifus and ended up liars. You were the only one honest last time you said it, but still have a bad aftertaste from those mentioned 3 people.
Any thoughts on who to vote yet Jammin? Any suspects yet?
If you were mafia, would you risk a 20% chance of hitting a BP instead of going for someone else? I wouldn't.Why would they? Cause of the 20% change the person becomes a BP? It's a 20% chance... IF the odds are equality distributed, which we don't know.
If we don't squeeze people, then mafia has a free pass to claim whatever "oh, my initial hint doesn't fit 'cause I actually used a gift and had my role changed", "oh, I am a doctor but prolly didn't die yet 'cause I used a gift and became a BP", "oh, I'm not mafia! I'm a newbie and quiet 'cause I got the weird first gift power which won't allow me to talk until the host says so", and so on D: Imo, we have more to lose than to win with the "reveal the gift thing whenever you want" policy.
I said the opposite, that I don't consider it very powerful. It has its uses (like basically every role), but eh.Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, considers it powerful but that people prolly don't like it

I'm missing why I got tagged there xD
Irk, sry, Anchy. I rly missed that, lol.I did give a hint, @Farfalla...but you're stating i didn't.
Not sure what to say at this point
Ok, I struggled a bit to copy this [#damn you mobile], but here it goes.
But there are 24 players in the game (if I didn't count it wrong), why would that ever be a concern now? If you'd want to review that later, I'd get it.If you were mafia, would you risk a 20% chance of hitting a BP instead of going for someone else? I wouldn't.
How would knowing who got the present help them with their claims? Last game, the moments experienced players got eliminated from their parties, it went down the hill. The ones that are starting offen lack, again, some knowledge to keep it up with the plots and schemes necessaries to survive as a mafia till the end of the game.Mafia has more of a chance to claim what they want if they know exactly who got a present, on top of manipulating them into sending one to a mafia member. If they have to lie about it, there's a chance they mess up. Only one person gets a gift per day, apparently.
You had been repeating Erin's synopsis. So I wanted to make sure you had all the facts.I'm missing why I got tagged there xD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't say I'm thrilled...So you don't like your role?
That's why I said it shouldn't always be a good idea. How, exactly, does knowing someone has a present help the town? What info is there to gain? They can share whatever they think would be beneficial after they open one if they think it would help.But there are 24 players in the game (if I didn't count it wrong), why would that ever be a concern now? If you'd want to review that later, I'd get it.
Plus, a good amount of people claimed passive already, if they wanna be concerned about BPs. Mafia should be as motivated to go for the owner of the gift as for not going, depending on the stage of the game, claims, player, etc, it can be a crutial person that might be getting a role boost or an extra vote. Same way, we can more easily narrow down down the ones that will lie about the boxes in the future as mafia/third party, wtv.
The Death Notes were an entirely different mechanic, and I don't remember a single case where knowing who had a Note and when helped the town lynch a mafia. Quite the contrary, actually, as the mafias used that to their advantage and did quite well at it.C'mon, last game, knowing about the death notes was way more relevant to the town than to the mafia. That's cause the town lacks knowledge! It's the benefit of the mafia, they're ahead in what they know. And they are behind in numbers, that's why we need to gather trustworthy knowledge and cross information to corner them. I get it that there are risks for the town but I can't see how it beats being in the dark...
First of all, my team did great without their "experienced" players.How would knowing who got the present help them with their claims? Last game, the moments experienced players got eliminated from their parties, it went down the hill. The ones that are starting offen lack, again, some knowledge to keep it up with the plots and schemes necessaries to survive as a mafia till the end of the game.
You said everything, if they have to lie, they might mess up. If we don't know about things, we can't spot lies.
I just can't see how not getting information would beat other options here...

Unless the presents are opened in public
So you leave the most active and engaging player as the top voted for the fantastic reason of "making it even" '-' ? I'm aware it's only 2 votes and it's expected that the most visible person is... the one that calls the most attention, but this is rather careless from you (just after excusing yourself from forgetting).I didnt have the time to answer properly. Replying while transcribing interviews doesn’t really help constructing good replies. And quite frankly, forgot after that. Sorry not sorry
I dont mind sharing things about my role though.
1) active role
2) can be quite quite useful is used properly
3) I feel it suits my personality.
Also
!votekill Grysun
Right back at ya. No reason in particular, Gry voted for me, now Im voting for Gry. Makes it even
Thanks for the clarification, Pompom![]()
The presents are opened by sending a PM to the hosts during the day phase, but nothing impedes you from sharing information about what you got, Christmas is about sharing too, right?

Im probably voting this one...just to find out who is the most important xpI'm the most important. That is all you need to know.
Fair point, but tbf, if the information isn't shared, how do we catch them in a lie without the info being shared? For example, let's say X player passes the gift in the day phase but doesn't share that information, then if he happens to die, can't the mafia claim to have the gift? Hmm well enough, since a gift is introduced each phase, then it's possible. But if say X player already revealed that he opened and got it was a bomb (gift destroyed), then wouldn't we be able to keep track of how many gifts are being passed around?Second, how does laying everything bare in front of the mafia hinder them in any way? If they know exactly who got a present and when, they can't lie about it and there's no way to make them mess up in the first place. But if they don't know that and decide to claim they received a present to cover their asses in the hope that one of the people they killed had got a present, there's the possibility of the real receiver proving them wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

True but that's probably the best we can get.Keeping track of the present is a good thing....but as far as whats in it...dont know if i will believe it.
![]()