Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not panicking, but I‘m curious to see what you do(since it feels like you‘re mafia) and you were online back then. Do whatever you want but I‘m watching you, could always turn into us lynching you. Don‘t feel too comfortable just because it‘s over in an hour.
LOL Gry, I am not a noob. These kind of warnings amuse me more than anything. I am here, reading.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I said NIGHT AND ACTIVE, but suit yourself @.@
Do your mafia with vote manipulation?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hum... you said you have an active night role yet this vote is bold. It must count as two or manipulated. Either this was a gift or you lied about having a night role because how can one have a day and night one? Or you didn't lie and that night role was mafia.
Reebi, you're understanding things wrong.
Everybody can vote twice, you don't need a role for that. Your second vote gets locked, tho, and then you can't vote anymore in the phase. I simply voted twice, like you can as well, and having the second one underlined just means it's locked.
My role is still a night one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do your mafia with vote manipulation?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So^
You're giving me a headache... but yeah, I'm not mafia.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Reebi, you're understanding things wrong.
Everybody can vote twice, you don't need a role for that. Your second vote gets locked, tho, and then you can't vote anymore in the phase. I simply voted twice, like you can as well, and having the second one underlined just means it's locked.
My role is still a night one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're giving me a headache...
Just checking
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I said NIGHT AND ACTIVE, but suit yourself @.@
But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.

Providing something more, even something small that is only conclusive in retrospect, could be used later to check whether you made something up after N1 with mafia or you were certain of your claim since the first day... You know, like a townie is. And I'm not saying you should scream you have one of the most useful roles or anything. :p
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.

Providing something more, even something small that is only conclusive in retrospect, could be used later to check whether you made something up after N1 with mafia or you were certain of your claim since the first day... You know, like a townie is. And I'm not saying you should scream you have one of the most useful roles or anything. :p
I know it sounds mafia-ish but giving away too much puts targets on people's backs. Especially with 24 players, singling out people with active night roles is quite an advantage for mafia. I think we do quite fine with hints on day one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You could go for Hardy. :rolleyes: My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.
True, but the same reasoning you used for hardy fits for several others too. Currently I'm the one getting lynched, so I'm thinking about my switch.

However I really feel weird about @James Rye being mostly a lurker this day phase. A few posts at start and some weird arguing with Empty, and that's all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.

Providing something more, even something small that is only conclusive in retrospect, could be used later to check whether you made something up after N1 with mafia or you were certain of your claim since the first day... You know, like a townie is. And I'm not saying you should scream you have one of the most useful roles or anything. :p
Why are you cornering only me then, lol? XD If you include the likes that mixed active+night+passive somehow, we're more than 4.

I'm not gonna say anything more about my role now, and whenever you want me to, you might bring in a good reason for us to go after all the ones in the same situation as me, which should be about 3+ (night and active)
If by chance you're mafia trying to narrow down what I could be, I'll leave it up to you to guess which ones among us is the doc, det, hider, etc. I honestly hope that if you try your luck, you hit a trap or a naive shit.

I can say for sure that my hint is far more useful than your subjective one. Later you can work around wtv claiming your perspective on what's powerful/likeable... I'm kinda curious about why are you so set on me, LOL. You won't move on, just keep picking up new things to poke.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@GrySun Interesting reasoning, I see get your point!

I simply voted for you because it's the first day, it's not like we have a mountain of information. Your vote on me gave me a fun, not too serious reason to vote for you. I would have changed it to a vote for someone else if I had a proper reason to do so (if for example someone seems suspicious).
You could argue the same thing the other way around though regarding play styles in the previous game; You weren't pointing out people who voted for each other on the first day last game either, right? ;) Unless I have an incredibly bad memory.

While arguably there are other suspects, my gut feeling tells me not to change my vote.
This could possibly be caused by the fact I'm not sure if I should believe your statements about the present. I had to go back in the thread to check this, just to be sure. You said you opened the present and got night immunity. How can we know for sure though? I mean, it could be meant to help the detectives etc, or scare them off with a bluff (so that no one tries to use their night actions against you. If you aren't actually immune, and people believe it, protecting yourself etc etc).
Then there is always the chance of you trying to pull the focus off yourself to avoid vote kills. Yes, anyone can do this. It's something to consider though.

Is this proper evidence? Not quite, you could still be telling the truth. Do we have proper evidence for the other players? No, I don't think so. Nothing concrete really. Hence the reason I haven't changed my vote.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You could go for Hardy. :rolleyes: My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.
Tbf Im not following the game properly so I just assumed it was a generic vote... and it wasn't that far from it, actually. Next time tag me or something idk. Saying more about my role won't help anyone, which is a hint itself. I think I've already said more than... 80 % of the players? So why the sudden fixation on me?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Fair warning but Gry might die in 10 mins, considering his locked vote, so later we don't have the excuse of "ohhhh it ended and I missed it".
Not saying I trust him but I'm never a fan of lynching a possible BP on D1.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finished reading. I think I will switch my vote. Spriggan's vote is suspicious to me because he didn't vote for the one he suspects and chose the AFK and popular Zasz. Between Arjuna and Reebi I prefer voting for Reebi so Vote Kill Reebi.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Reebi y que la historia me juzgue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Finished reading. I think I will switch my vote. Spriggan's vote is suspicious to me because he didn't vote for the one he suspects and chose the AFK and popular Zasz. Between Arjuna and Reebi I prefer voting for Reebi so Vote Kill Reebi.
Lol missed this.

It's rarely nice to agree with Demon :shootme
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why are you cornering only me then, lol? XD If you include the likes that mixed active+night+passive somehow, we're more than 4.

I'm not gonna say anything more about my role now, and whenever you want me to, you might bring in a good reason for us to go after all the ones in the same situation as me, which should be about 3+ (night and active)
If by chance you're mafia trying to narrow down what I could be, I'll leave it up to you to guess which ones among us is the doc, det, hider, etc. I honestly hope that if you try your luck, you hit a trap or a naive shit.

I can say for sure that my hint is far more useful than your subjective one. Later you can work around wtv claiming your perspective on what's powerful/likeable... I'm kinda curious about why are you so set on me, LOL. You won't move on, just keep picking up new things to poke.
Because you're the only one who's replying? :XD I already said who I'm voting for, and I don't intend to switch right now. And no, your hint really isn't "far more useful" than mine... But alright.


Tbf Im not following the game properly so I just assumed it was a generic vote... and it wasn't that far from it, actually. Next time tag me or something idk. Saying more about my role won't help anyone, which is a hint itself. I think I've already said more than... 80 % of the players? So why the sudden fixation on me?
I guess your playstyle reminds me of my own every time I've been mafia :nerd
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bandwagon voting? Seems like the two of you are together. Sure, the most important person has to be day voted to die so the mob decided to kill me. :notrust

Like I said, the more votes against me the more suspicious you guys will look :redface
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The funny thing is I could be bluffing :D
It's not bandwagon voting. My Spidey senses started tingling when you declared yourself the most important person. You never said for where, at least not that I saw. You could be most important to the mafia as the boss. Plus it's the first day so I went with my gut.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Interesting reasoning, I see get your point!

I simply voted for you because it's the first day, it's not like we have a mountain of information. Your vote on me gave me a fun, not too serious reason to vote for you. I would have changed it to a vote for someone else if I had a proper reason to do so (if for example someone seems suspicious).
You could argue the same thing the other way around though regarding play styles in the previous game; You weren't pointing out people who voted for each other on the first day last game either, right? ;) Unless I have an incredibly bad memory.

While arguably there are other suspects, my gut feeling tells me not to change my vote.
This could possibly be caused by the fact I'm not sure if I should believe your statements about the present. I had to go back in the thread to check this, just to be sure. You said you opened the present and got night immunity. How can we know for sure though? I mean, it could be meant to help the detectives etc, or scare them off with a bluff (so that no one tries to use their night actions against you. If you aren't actually immune, and people believe it, protecting yourself etc etc).
Then there is always the chance of you trying to pull the focus off yourself to avoid vote kills. Yes, anyone can do this. It's something to consider though.

Is this proper evidence? Not quite, you could still be telling the truth. Do we have proper evidence for the other players? No, I don't think so. Nothing concrete really. Hence the reason I haven't changed my vote.
Many of us pointed out a lot of things last game, me included. Not just people voting each other, but any weird interaction between 2 people. This game we also have some weird relation between Farf and Vand, James and Empty etc.

I can't be lying about the gift since nobody else said they had one. It's true I could be lying about what I got, but I am not. I really don't want our dets to miss an investigation or docs/anyone else to waste their vote on me, so I said it. Since I can't open any more gifts I can't use this reasoning again, and the dets and everyone else is free to target me from night 2 onwards. It's definitely not worth it to delay me being investigated/blocked for just 1 night if I was a mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Votekill Elusia

very curious about Reebi, if the hint towards one of the non-claimable roles was a mafia ploy I'd say it was a pretty nice idea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top