Last edited:
I said NIGHT AND ACTIVE, but suit yourself @.@Actually I count four... Including yourself.![]()
LOL Gry, I am not a noob. These kind of warnings amuse me more than anything. I am here, reading.Not panicking, but I‘m curious to see what you do(since it feels like you‘re mafia) and you were online back then. Do whatever you want but I‘m watching you, could always turn into us lynching you. Don‘t feel too comfortable just because it‘s over in an hour.
Do your mafia with vote manipulation?I said NIGHT AND ACTIVE, but suit yourself @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reebi, you're understanding things wrong.Hum... you said you have an active night role yet this vote is bold. It must count as two or manipulated. Either this was a gift or you lied about having a night role because how can one have a day and night one? Or you didn't lie and that night role was mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're giving me a headache... but yeah, I'm not mafia.Do your mafia with vote manipulation?
So^--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just checkingReebi, you're understanding things wrong.
Everybody can vote twice, you don't need a role for that. Your second vote gets locked, tho, and then you can't vote anymore in the phase. I simply voted twice, like you can as well, and having the second one underlined just means it's locked.
My role is still a night one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're giving me a headache...
But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.I said NIGHT AND ACTIVE, but suit yourself @.@

I know it sounds mafia-ish but giving away too much puts targets on people's backs. Especially with 24 players, singling out people with active night roles is quite an advantage for mafia. I think we do quite fine with hints on day one.But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.
Providing something more, even something small that is only conclusive in retrospect, could be used later to check whether you made something up after N1 with mafia or you were certain of your claim since the first day... You know, like a townie is. And I'm not saying you should scream you have one of the most useful roles or anything.![]()
True, but the same reasoning you used for hardy fits for several others too. Currently I'm the one getting lynched, so I'm thinking about my switch.You could go for Hardy.My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.
Why are you cornering only me then, lol? XD If you include the likes that mixed active+night+passive somehow, we're more than 4.But Faffs, that's what I'm saying '_' Night and active doesn't mean anything. Mafia can adjust a "hint" like that any way they want because of how vague it is.
Providing something more, even something small that is only conclusive in retrospect, could be used later to check whether you made something up after N1 with mafia or you were certain of your claim since the first day... You know, like a townie is. And I'm not saying you should scream you have one of the most useful roles or anything.![]()
Unless I have an incredibly bad memory. Tbf Im not following the game properly so I just assumed it was a generic vote... and it wasn't that far from it, actually. Next time tag me or something idk. Saying more about my role won't help anyone, which is a hint itself. I think I've already said more than... 80 % of the players? So why the sudden fixation on me?You could go for Hardy.My reasoning for voting him was ignored by everyone including himself, and he's yet to provide an actual hint despite our insistence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol missed this.Finished reading. I think I will switch my vote. Spriggan's vote is suspicious to me because he didn't vote for the one he suspects and chose the AFK and popular Zasz. Between Arjuna and Reebi I prefer voting for Reebi so Vote Kill Reebi.

Because you're the only one who's replying?Why are you cornering only me then, lol? XD If you include the likes that mixed active+night+passive somehow, we're more than 4.
I'm not gonna say anything more about my role now, and whenever you want me to, you might bring in a good reason for us to go after all the ones in the same situation as me, which should be about 3+ (night and active)
If by chance you're mafia trying to narrow down what I could be, I'll leave it up to you to guess which ones among us is the doc, det, hider, etc. I honestly hope that if you try your luck, you hit a trap or a naive shit.
I can say for sure that my hint is far more useful than your subjective one. Later you can work around wtv claiming your perspective on what's powerful/likeable... I'm kinda curious about why are you so set on me, LOL. You won't move on, just keep picking up new things to poke.
I already said who I'm voting for, and I don't intend to switch right now. And no, your hint really isn't "far more useful" than mine... But alright.I guess your playstyle reminds me of my own every time I've been mafiaTbf Im not following the game properly so I just assumed it was a generic vote... and it wasn't that far from it, actually. Next time tag me or something idk. Saying more about my role won't help anyone, which is a hint itself. I think I've already said more than... 80 % of the players? So why the sudden fixation on me?

Cause you keep quoting me and addressing to me, LOL.Because you're the only one who's replying?![]()
It's not bandwagon voting. My Spidey senses started tingling when you declared yourself the most important person. You never said for where, at least not that I saw. You could be most important to the mafia as the boss. Plus it's the first day so I went with my gut.Bandwagon voting? Seems like the two of you are together. Sure, the most important person has to be day voted to die so the mob decided to kill me.
Like I said, the more votes against me the more suspicious you guys will look
The funny thing is I could be bluffing--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Many of us pointed out a lot of things last game, me included. Not just people voting each other, but any weird interaction between 2 people. This game we also have some weird relation between Farf and Vand, James and Empty etc.@GrySun Interesting reasoning, I see get your point!
I simply voted for you because it's the first day, it's not like we have a mountain of information. Your vote on me gave me a fun, not too serious reason to vote for you. I would have changed it to a vote for someone else if I had a proper reason to do so (if for example someone seems suspicious).
You could argue the same thing the other way around though regarding play styles in the previous game; You weren't pointing out people who voted for each other on the first day last game either, right?Unless I have an incredibly bad memory.
While arguably there are other suspects, my gut feeling tells me not to change my vote.
This could possibly be caused by the fact I'm not sure if I should believe your statements about the present. I had to go back in the thread to check this, just to be sure. You said you opened the present and got night immunity. How can we know for sure though? I mean, it could be meant to help the detectives etc, or scare them off with a bluff (so that no one tries to use their night actions against you. If you aren't actually immune, and people believe it, protecting yourself etc etc).
Then there is always the chance of you trying to pull the focus off yourself to avoid vote kills. Yes, anyone can do this. It's something to consider though.
Is this proper evidence? Not quite, you could still be telling the truth. Do we have proper evidence for the other players? No, I don't think so. Nothing concrete really. Hence the reason I haven't changed my vote.