Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lol,even laughing can make you look like maf :notlikethis
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Although I do not have major suspects, there are a few people I'm wary of. For example, Kato being mostly inactive and not saying much. I also get a je ne sais qui vibe from Erin-chan. She is helpful with updating that overview but other than that she does not say much. Or maybe it's just me. James is also in the same league.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Who would you lynch today? We should really start to kill some mafias, especially if it's one big mafia while the other one is from a serial killer. The moment we have one we should be able to chain our lynches(like last game heh) and get more out of it.
That's easier said than done... We've already discussed James, so there's him right now.

Arjuna says he's Regular Townie, which would mean he's either Miller, Death Miller or Sleeper - which aren't exactly roles I'd hate for us to lose if he's being honest. If he's lying, either he's mafia/third party or he has a day action, but he denies being a Politician and seems to have been fortuitously "saved" in the nick of time yesterday. Now Demon is getting voted alongside him for weak reasons by both James and Jammin (and you).

So right now, I'd take my pick among one of those three. There's a bunch of people who are either staying on the sidelines or full-on lurking, but I'm not sure if we should go for one of them at this point...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Although I do not have major suspects, there are a few people I'm wary of. For example, Kato being mostly inactive and not saying much. I also get a je ne sais qui vibe from Erin-chan. She is helpful with updating that overview but other than that she does not say much. Or maybe it's just me. James is also in the same league.
Hm is it just me or is the type of posts you're making different from day 1 to day 2? Almost like you had mafia friends help you on a pad. I mostly trusted you so far, especially with your comment of "how much you have to read in the game" if you came back and saw that there were 6 new pages, but it could also make sense if there was a lot of text for you to read in the mafia pad. A lot of text could mean Vand, James or Hardy being mafias. Or I'm overthinking it. But your posts do seem more "informed" than how they were in day 1.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's easier said than done... We've already discussed James, so there's him right now.

Arjuna says he's Regular Townie, which would mean he's either Miller, Death Miller or Sleeper - which aren't exactly roles I'd hate for us to lose if he's being honest. If he's lying, either he's mafia/third party or he has a day action, but he denies being a Politician and seems to have been fortuitously "saved" in the nick of time yesterday. Now Demon is getting voted alongside him for weak reasons by both James and Jammin (and you).

So right now, I'd take my pick among one of those three. There's a bunch of people who are either staying on the sidelines or full-on lurking, but I'm not sure if we should go for one of them at this point...
All arjuna said was he can only vote...
Like the rest of us:xi0same
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
All arjuna said was he can only vote...
Like the rest of us:xi0same
No, he openly admitted to be a vanilla townie.
I'm holding myself not to vote for him, 'cause I got somewhat traumatized about lynching vanilla townies, lol... But it's been also quite effective, dunno if more than trappy...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
All arjuna said was he can only vote...
Like the rest of us:xi0same
What Farf said. Here's the post where Arjuna claimed to be Regular Townie, not after some insistence for him to explain what he meant...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Hm is it just me or is the type of posts you're making different from day 1 to day 2? Almost like you had mafia friends help you on a pad. I mostly trusted you so far, especially with your comment of "how much you have to read in the game" if you came back and saw that there were 6 new pages, but it could also make sense if there was a lot of text for you to read in the mafia pad. A lot of text could mean Vand, James or Hardy being mafias. Or I'm overthinking it. But your posts do seem more "informed" than how they were in day 1.
What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf

One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Its a toss up between gryffindor & bel for me so far tbh
Gryffindor cause Last game he stayed rather quiet and kept low the majority of the game just to turn out to be maf and he seems to be playing the same game now,why dont ya give us some more hints bud:notsure
+ hes annie soooo :awe
I gave 2 hints homie. And I'd like to think they were better than what you gave, which was :
1) Boring role
2) But I think it can contribute

If I had to guess, you and Arjuna used the same train of thought on D1. Try to keep your hint as simple as possible, and wait for the night phase so you can talk things over with your mafia buddies and not contradict any of your claims or their claims, which is why Arjuna was so adamant in not revealing anything, but now that we're on D2 he seems more composed, he your mafia buddy ?

Also in post #277, you said you understood why Arjuna had so many votes because his actions were shady? So he went from being shady to all-clear for you?

Funny how you never responded to GrySun asking you if you were Politician:rolleyes:
Also, why do you think losing a Detective and Doctor is funny?:huh:
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf

One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.
Faffs Jr. :awe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What Farf said. Here's the post where Arjuna claimed to be Regular Townie, not after some insistence for him to explain what he meant...
Aaah..
My bad...must off missed it.
Regular townie...i think not.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
And srry bel,worded that wrong,i feel your charc is vague i mean
And Looking back,all youve said was your role was passive and havent said anything about yourself since,all your posts after that are pretty much you being defensive abt the reebi situation
Saying anything else would basically just reveal what it is. It's the most passive role ever. I have no night action. I can't use it on anyone. To the point, I'm 100% townie. But me saying that means nothing. Anyone can say they're townie.

As for going on the defensive, that's what the situation called for. Everyone is all poor Reebi after the fact. Not to mention Arjuna making it seem like it was a mafia bandwagon and everyone who voted Reebi is suspicious. So I basically stated why I voted the way I did.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf

One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.
My lil claymore :pogchamp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
My lil claymore :pogchamp
It's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.
I'm so pissed right now and this makes me want to vote for him...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.
I'm so pissed right now and this makes me want to vote for him...
Dw, Anchy, it's a part of the game to suspect people and make assumptions as well :hug It's not worth your stress.
altho I see myself in you and should try the same, we get nothing with the anger in spite of the reasons
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dw, Anchy, it's a part of the game to suspect people and make assumptions as well :hug It's not worth your stress.
altho I see myself in you and should try the same, we get nothing with the anger in spite of the reasons
Butterfly sage....wonder where we obtained such wisdom:whistle
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Uh oh, 3 hrs left

So if I got penalty vote, what should I not do?

#shamelessMestrikesagain
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top