Last edited:

Losing the game isn't supposed to be as fun as it seems to be for you, miss "townie".Lol,even laughing can make you look like maf![]()
That's easier said than done... We've already discussed James, so there's him right now.Who would you lynch today? We should really start to kill some mafias, especially if it's one big mafia while the other one is from a serial killer. The moment we have one we should be able to chain our lynches(like last game heh) and get more out of it.
Hm is it just me or is the type of posts you're making different from day 1 to day 2? Almost like you had mafia friends help you on a pad. I mostly trusted you so far, especially with your comment of "how much you have to read in the game" if you came back and saw that there were 6 new pages, but it could also make sense if there was a lot of text for you to read in the mafia pad. A lot of text could mean Vand, James or Hardy being mafias. Or I'm overthinking it. But your posts do seem more "informed" than how they were in day 1.Although I do not have major suspects, there are a few people I'm wary of. For example, Kato being mostly inactive and not saying much. I also get a je ne sais qui vibe from Erin-chan. She is helpful with updating that overview but other than that she does not say much. Or maybe it's just me. James is also in the same league.
All arjuna said was he can only vote...That's easier said than done... We've already discussed James, so there's him right now.
Arjuna says he's Regular Townie, which would mean he's either Miller, Death Miller or Sleeper - which aren't exactly roles I'd hate for us to lose if he's being honest. If he's lying, either he's mafia/third party or he has a day action, but he denies being a Politician and seems to have been fortuitously "saved" in the nick of time yesterday. Now Demon is getting voted alongside him for weak reasons by both James and Jammin (and you).
So right now, I'd take my pick among one of those three. There's a bunch of people who are either staying on the sidelines or full-on lurking, but I'm not sure if we should go for one of them at this point...

No, he openly admitted to be a vanilla townie.All arjuna said was he can only vote...
Like the rest of us![]()
What Farf said. Here's the post where Arjuna claimed to be Regular Townie, not after some insistence for him to explain what he meant...All arjuna said was he can only vote...
Like the rest of us![]()
What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtfHm is it just me or is the type of posts you're making different from day 1 to day 2? Almost like you had mafia friends help you on a pad. I mostly trusted you so far, especially with your comment of "how much you have to read in the game" if you came back and saw that there were 6 new pages, but it could also make sense if there was a lot of text for you to read in the mafia pad. A lot of text could mean Vand, James or Hardy being mafias. Or I'm overthinking it. But your posts do seem more "informed" than how they were in day 1.
I gave 2 hints homie. And I'd like to think they were better than what you gave, which was :Its a toss up between gryffindor & bel for me so far tbh
Gryffindor cause Last game he stayed rather quiet and kept low the majority of the game just to turn out to be maf and he seems to be playing the same game now,why dont ya give us some more hints bud
+ hes annie soooo![]()


Faffs Jr.What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf
One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.

Aaah..What Farf said. Here's the post where Arjuna claimed to be Regular Townie, not after some insistence for him to explain what he meant...
Saying anything else would basically just reveal what it is. It's the most passive role ever. I have no night action. I can't use it on anyone. To the point, I'm 100% townie. But me saying that means nothing. Anyone can say they're townie.And srry bel,worded that wrong,i feel your charc is vague i mean
And Looking back,all youve said was your role was passive and havent said anything about yourself since,all your posts after that are pretty much you being defensive abt the reebi situation
My lil claymoreWhat kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf
One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.

It's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.My lil claymore![]()

Dw, Anchy, it's a part of the game to suspect people and make assumptions as wellIt's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.
I'm so pissed right now and this makes me want to vote for him...
It's not worth your stress.Butterfly sage....wonder where we obtained such wisdomDw, Anchy, it's a part of the game to suspect people and make assumptions as wellIt's not worth your stress.
altho I see myself in you and should try the same, we get nothing with the anger in spite of the reasons
