Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf

One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.
Beginners are always taught and told a lot of info by their fellow mafias in night 1, it's by far the easiest and best way to get informed about the game. If you're putting in time and effort that's great, but I can't know that for sure.

Interesting reaction at any rate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.
I'm so pissed right now and this makes me want to vote for him...
Hahah, go ahead and vote me then :XD Just because you throw a tantrum for no reason isn't gonna be making you any more trustworthy for me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Beginners are always taught and told a lot of info by their fellow mafias in night 1, it's by far the easiest and best way to get informed about the game. If you're putting in time and effort that's great, but I can't know that for sure.

Interesting reaction at any rate.
I give her benefit of doubt here....kinda shit she do for a living.....accumulating data.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
By the way, anyone care to explain what the ??? on Holt means?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
By the way, anyone care to explain what the ??? on Holt means?
Is this an attempt to look like a townie? Maybe it's because you were one of Vand's goons but I expect you to know a lot :notsure
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry if thats to personal....i know anz is corporate woman xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way, anyone care to explain what the ??? on Holt means?
Janitor kill
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Is this an attempt to look like a townie? Maybe it's because you were one of Vand's goons but I expect you to know a lot :notsure
How big is your list:Haha
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Is this an attempt to look like a townie? Maybe it's because you were one of Vand's goons but I expect you to know a lot :notsure
It was genuine question, the "???" didn't appear in the last game so I didn't know about it.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I gave 2 hints homie. And I'd like to think they were better than what you gave, which was :
1) Boring role
2) But I think it can contribute

If I had to guess, you and Arjuna used the same train of thought on D1. Try to keep your hint as simple as possible, and wait for the night phase so you can talk things over with your mafia buddies and not contradict any of your claims or their claims, which is why Arjuna was so adamant in not revealing anything, but now that we're on D2 he seems more composed, he your mafia buddy ?

Also in post #277, you said you understood why Arjuna had so many votes because his actions were shady? So he went from being shady to all-clear for you?

Funny how you never responded to GrySun asking you if you were Politician:rolleyes:
Also, why do you think losing a Detective and Doctor is funny?:huh:
Lmao,seems to me like you're grasping at straws to prove a point which is obviously wrong like im the only one whos kept their hint simple :XD
I did say i understood why he had many votes on him since hes a bit shady but i did not say he was one of my suspects at all for me to be "all clear" of him

Gry did? If so then i missed it,im not politician and that last questions been answered ady though im pretty sure you already knew what i meant

and youve completely ignored my main point about your weird inactivity
Obviously you're lurking as you responded rather quickly & i did not tag you in my previous post
Just like last game You prolly plan to watch us kill each other while you quietly kill us at night with your maf and then gain activity towards the end of the game when only a few are left,at least thats what it looks like so far :heh


Ill votekill Gryffindor for now since im heading off and wont be here till the end of the day
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well....im going to be truthful.
Im torn between gry and lala...

On one hand....gry claims bulletproof and on top of that got "protection" from a gift....
Free roam to do what ever at night....no?

Then lala....a vote then vote change...but no one to back her story.
But sure its a Politician....could this be a poker play...idk,holt could be politician but it just seems weird the one person who cant deny being politician is dead.

Sorry guys....but it was weighing on me to ask....might as well get it out now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, less than three hours to go and only half the players have voted. Votekill Arjuna.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah....im voting arjuna for now.
But i still stand by my doubts....

Especially both lala and gry are insistent on a Santa....but not a 2nd mafia...:hmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Then lala....a vote then vote change...but no one to back her story.
But sure its a Politician....could this be a poker play...idk,holt could be politician but it just seems weird the one person who cant deny being politician is dead.
I rly had no reason to do that vote, take that into consideration XD No gain.
But welp, can't do much since yeah I lack someone to back me up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn't even tilted at Gry lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Especially both lala and gry are insistent on a Santa....but not a 2nd mafia...:hmm
WAT
You and Demon made essays about it O.O
I said it's something to have into account FURTHER AHEAD. And told you why. Now I'm being pinned for getting a ride on a topic @.@ I can't join a topic, people complain.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Lmao,seems to me like you're grasping at straws to prove a point which is obviously wrong like im the only one whos kept their hint simple :XD
I did say i understood why he had many votes on him since hes a bit shady but i did not say he was one of my suspects at all for me to be "all clear" of him

Gry did? If so then i missed it,im not politician and that last questions been answered ady though im pretty sure you already knew what i meant

and youve completely ignored my main point about your weird inactivity
Obviously you're lurking as you responded rather quickly & i did not tag you in my previous post
Just like last game You prolly plan to watch us kill each other while you quietly kill us at night with your maf and then gain activity towards the end of the game when only a few are left,at least thats what it looks like so far :heh


Ill votekill Gryffindor for now since im heading off and wont be here till the end of the day
1) You said "Give more hints bud" and I responded by pointing out your hints. You haven't even stated active or passive, unless I missed it. Grasping at straws? I didn't outright accuse you, just drew up a hypothetical scenario likening it to Arjuna's behavior.

2) Obviously lurking? I responded to your post as soon as I got online.
I did not respond rather quickly, I responded 2 hours after you posted, check the times for yourself.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im just saying its possible....people take chances and there is a lot of new people.
Im just saying....grys BP claim is convenient and so is your reason for vote change....
The santa thing is a bonus....not saying its not in....but why cant there be another mafia or even another 3rd party?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there a santa and a serial killer or is it definite it is an insane doc?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well....im going to be truthful.
Im torn between gry and lala...

On one hand....gry claims bulletproof and on top of that got "protection" from a gift....
Free roam to do what ever at night....no?

Then lala....a vote then vote change...but no one to back her story.
But sure its a Politician....could this be a poker play...idk,holt could be politician but it just seems weird the one person who cant deny being politician is dead.

Sorry guys....but it was weighing on me to ask....might as well get it out now.
I tend to put my trust into the wrong people in these games(like with Demon and first few days of a game with Panda), but I trust Farf currently. She seems to be her usual explosive self. A bit concerned to push her more on some things like Vand did with some stuff, but I believe her story. I can understand a mafia play with having a Gambler come out as Politician, but her being certain that there's a politician without a Politician actually showing up makes me think this can't be a plan, just some very inconvenient situation she' found herself in again with something that happened which she knows.

As for me, I have no reason at all to lie about anything regarding the present, even less so about my role. I had hoped for something different out of the box, got the full night protection and then I revealed it because I was concerned over us losing some role usages if they go on me that night. With my role my plan was for mafias to target me and end up regretting it but the gift ruined that. Getting freedom for the first night isn't as good as you think even if I was mafia, I invited the dets/other roles to check me any way they want starting night 2. And now the mafias probably won't go for me either, but would be interesting if they do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1) You said "Give more hints bud" and I responded by pointing out your hints. You haven't even stated active or passive, unless I missed it. Grasping at straws? I didn't outright accuse you, just drew up a hypothetical scenario likening it to Arjuna's behavior.

2) Obviously lurking? I responded to your post as soon as I got online.
I did not respond rather quickly, I responded 2 hours after you posted, check the times for yourself.
While Empty has her own weird plays going against her, it is true that I haven't seen anything out of you yet Gryff. After your great performance last game I'd have hoped you to become more active this game, become the next Vand/Lambu. But you only really responded to Empty calling you out on lurking, everything else going on in the day phase seems not to interest you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im just saying....grys BP claim is convenient and so is your reason for vote change....
In what way is it convenient exactly? And mind you, I haven't claimed anything yet. I leave it up to the mafia to see whether I'm a BP to Strongman me, or a Hider which is immune to Strongman and would need to be blocked or be lucky, or something else they don't want to target :fan

But I'll reveal the exact role next day or so, since it's possible they'll just ignore me and go for others. Hence why the gift kinda screwed up my plans.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz get here and vote or you're getting hostkilled...
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Day 2 almost over, saw James in "users viewing this thread" plenty of times, and just 9 posts. This just doesn't feel right.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In what way is it convenient exactly? And mind you, I haven't claimed anything yet. I leave it up to the mafia to see whether I'm a BP to Strongman me, or a Hider which is immune to Strongman and would need to be blocked or be lucky, or something else they don't want to target :fan

But I'll reveal the exact role next day or so, since it's possible they'll just ignore me and go for others. Hence why the gift kinda screwed up my plans.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz get here and vote or you're getting hostkilled...
Well...you said you had useless protection....
Either Bulletproof or bomb....hider,no protection is useless
:cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top