Last edited:
Earlier than that I mean.Not this night that's for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm? Whats wrongshit...
!votekill Hardy
Votekill Hardy
!votekill Hardy
!votekill Hardy
@VOTEKILL Demonspeed
Votekill hardy
Votekill Hardy
votelock Demonspeed
Votekill GrySun
Votekill Demonspeed
Votekill Hardy
votekill spriggan
Votekill Demonspeed
Votekill Hardy.
Votekill Hardy

Seems like we shouldn't have known what Farf's role was.Hm? Whats wrong

No. Why would I do this after your request?Earlier than that I mean.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm? Whats wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fak u I spent the entire day (well... the time I managed to be around) saying Arjuna and Demon were the most suspicious and voted accordingly >_>Also guys, check out day 1 and day 2 votes. Mostly the last votes of day 1, and the early/mid time votes of day 2. Someone definitely shielded Arjun in either of the days. My money is on James or hardy.
I did tell you 3 to double check everything... But it‘s not too bad of a mistake I think. Carry on and be more careful.Ok I have to clear up any misconceptions before it affects the game. I wasn't supposed to reveal Farf's role.![]()
Check out the post again Erin, Farf was killed by the Janitor. It was a slip-up. But not that bad of a slip up.I rephrase : assuming Vandred targetted a mafia and died, maybe the janitor's kill has failed due to a doc protecting the target or for a mafia being blocked.
I opened it@Vandred RIP and thank you for not recruiting me.
@Erinyes What did you do with your present yesterday?
Also guys, check out day 1 and day 2 votes. Mostly the last votes of day 1, and the early/mid time votes of day 2. Someone definitely shielded Arjun in either of the days. My money is on James or hardy.
Also check for any interactions Arjun had with people. I‘d like to believe that his death was only possible because I forced day 1 hinting so he screwed up.
I will be back in a few hours. Also consider whether we should be mass revealing some roles about now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know was writing it before spirit messageCheck out the post again Erin, Farf was killed by the Janitor. It was a slip-up. But not that bad of a slip up.
Post 433.Wait Erin, where did you reveal you got the gift?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I opened itSo, what happened?
Can't you just tell which type you got?heres the updated recap, please let me know if i forget to add something.![]()
im deliberately keeping the hints of dead people, in case they're needed, could be useful.
Presents
D1- Grysun - Opened Got Bp
D2- Erin' - Opened it
Night actions claims
N1 :
-Zasz targetted Vandred
- J-Rye Targetted Emperor SPriggan results nobody targetted him)
N2 :
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I opened it![]()
and well, no need to tell more for now.
Role changeCan't you just tell which type you got?
The one with the NVD can't vote.What is the not-voter disease? I remember it being in the DBZ game but I can't remember the specifics of that condition.