Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How would you notice? Do you have some sort of internet super powers we don't know of?

Be back in some mins
Indeed, I have the power of memes within me. :kappa

Ah Zasz I wish you had kept your role secret for another night or two. At least long enough to investigate Grysun. I do hate being led, especially by someone I'm not sure I can trust.
I know, but what can you do?
Due to the circumstances, I opted for this solution, hoping it will bear fruits.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Indeed, I have the power of memes within me. :kappa
Just give me the honest non-kappa answer, you can just hint at it if you want. If your reason for being sure you targeted hardy is what I think it is then it's a done deal for me.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just give me the honest non-kappa answer, you can just hint at it if you want. If your reason for being sure you targeted hardy is what I think it is then it's a done deal for me.
Kappa or not, that was my honest answer.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would make Zasz more trustworthy but it wouldn't mean Gry is Town .
It wouldn't but considering how hard he's advocating for this it would point that way pretty heavily. Just like Hardy being guilty would point at you more than a little.

I thought the same, if Hardy ends up innocent we can just target Zasz on the next day.
That's what I'm thinking.
My prime suspects yesterday were Belesarion, Demonspeed, and Farfalla(I'm sorry Santa Farf:emocat). So the fact that Demonspeed is mounting a passionate defense for Hardy isn't exactly doing him any favors on my end either.

To his credit he's being reasonably convincing. But the fact that it's coming from him...:notsure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kappa or not, that was my honest answer.
Power of memes makes you certain? Is that your final answer?

Come on Zasz, you can end all my doubts and you refuse :noworry
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I would like to add something, I noticed something Zasz did in Day 2, let me quote it :
Are you implying Vandred targeted no one or trying to keep your exact role hidden?
Well, I'd say both actually. :kappa
Anyway, guess it's time to vote for someone.
This was when Farfalla got his hint as a spy, which he played along with pretty well. I find it weird that he claimed an active night role that could have possibly gotten him killed then now somehow is actually a Detective who investigated the victim of our current Day on his first night then hits the mafia. I would've gone at Hardy straight on if not for Vandred being a mason recruiter, and I would've gone at him if Zasz was credible enough. Explain why he played along with a risky active night role (Spy). And I want the explanation from @Zasz , if the explanation is good enough I will have to believe you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I thought the same, if Hardy ends up innocent we can just target Zasz on the next day.
This is dumb. They prolly investigated me and already knew that I was detective or something of the sort. Antagonizing Zasz and me is quite awesome for the mafia, and I can see Demon doing that. After I showed my results, he even started posting less.

If you guys lynch Zasz then me, you lose 2 detectives. Same if you do the other way around. It's a terrible idea.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thinking more about it, Hardy being innocent is impossible unless a Barkeeper comes and says he redirected someone. We can rule out Santa gifts, so only Bar keeper is left.
Bullshit. She can‘t talk about her previous role, but she can reveal her current one. Your words make no sense.
Why do you wait for me to leave to talk shit >_>

I admit barkeeper is the only clear way this could had happenned (unless a gift could had had something to do with it) that's why I'm asking whoever this fucker is to come out.

You can save the "no sense" btw, I already said I didn't pay most attention, but I recalled the rules saying something about disclosure so I thought that was the case, that's it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This was when Farfalla got his hint as a spy, which he played along with pretty well. I find it weird that he claimed an active night role that could have possibly gotten him killed then now somehow is actually a Detective who investigated the victim of our current Day on his first night then hits the mafia. I would've gone at Hardy straight on if not for Vandred being a mason recruiter, and I would've gone at him if Zasz was credible enough. Explain why he played along with a risky active night role (Spy). And I want the explanation from @Zasz , if the explanation is good enough I will have to believe you.
What are you even talking about?
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What are you even talking about?
I'm talking about Zasz playing along with Spy before and now claiming detective. And I want an explanation from him about it. Its as simple as that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm talking about Zasz playing along with Spy before and now claiming detective. And I want an explanation from him about it. Its as simple as that.
He just gave a vague answer to stay alive, you are looking too much into nothing.

What even are you, btw?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Despite this interesting situation I still would like for Demon to get lynched just as much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He just gave a vague answer to stay alive, you are looking too much into nothing.

What even are you, btw?
I think I know, he kinda revealed day 1 but is still alive so I‘ll let monkey speak for himself first.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
He just gave a vague answer to stay alive, you are looking too much into nothing.

What even are you, btw?
That is exactly why I think its suspicious, Spy isn't some role Mafia would just let pass by. It would've been much better if he claimed something passive to stay alive.

As for myself, reread my hint and think about it carefully. My role was always there.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@GrySun Is there any particular reason you wont say your role first and lead the rest of us by example?

Because to me it currently looks like you want to pick out your targets by having everyone reveal their role so that you know the important ones to take out. Yesterday you were insistent on defending Arjuna who ended up being a Mafia, but then at the last moment you switched targets and vote killed him. Seems to me like you sacrificed him so your team can move on.
Adding on, you do realize that anyone can claim any role right? We won't know if its true anyway, so there's no need for people to be honest when claiming roles.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ah Zasz I wish you had kept your role secret for another night or two. At least long enough to investigate Grysun. I do hate being led, especially by someone I'm not sure I can trust.
I would had done the same had I been him, tbh. If you are a det you basically stay low until you get results like his (or well, until you are forced to speak), your job is done.

That is exactly why I think its suspicious, Spy isn't some role Mafia would just let pass by. It would've been much better if he claimed something passive to stay alive.

As for myself, reread my hint and think about it carefully. My role was always there.
Spy is not that much of a priority compared to a detective, imo, and as Zasz left his answer vague no one could know if he was investigative or if he was something shitty like a hider. Also he had votes on him so claiming a shitty role would get him dead, even more later when he revealed it was all a lie.

Gonna check your posts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also whoever is the barkeeper (and the politician for that matter, somehow, it's not hard) once again come out please...
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Spy is not that much of a priority compared to a detective, imo, and as Zasz left his answer vague no one could know if he was investigative or if he was something shitty like a hider. Also he had votes on him so claiming a shitty role would get him dead, even more later when he revealed it was all a lie.

Gonna check your posts.
Zasz had no votes on him besides the penalties on Day 2. Plus, why are you jumping to defend him, when all I asked for is the reason why he played along with the Spy claim ? Especially since I want him to explain it. I haven't accused him of being mafia, but I find it weird he played such a risk if he is a Detective.

And feel free to check all of my posts, but you won't find much there.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Despite this interesting situation I still would like for Demon to get lynched just as much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think I know, he kinda revealed day 1 but is still alive so I‘ll let monkey speak for himself first.
Why Demon?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Zasz had no votes on him besides the penalties on Day 2. Plus, why are you jumping to defend him, when all I asked for is the reason why he played along with the Spy claim ? Especially since I want him to explain it. I haven't accused him of being mafia, but I find it weird he played such a risk if he is a Detective.

And feel free to check all of my posts, but you won't find much there.
"Besides the MASSIVE 4 PENALTIES".

I'm jumping to defend him because he is our detective and he evidently has a useful sanity, LOL, what kind of question is that.

Was checking for the clue, found it I think. There wasn't much else to see either, agreed, why so quiet and pressuring the detective?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Power of memes makes you certain? Is that your final answer?

Come on Zasz, you can end all my doubts and you refuse :noworry
My final answer was: "Honestly, no, I would have noticed otherwise"

I would like to add something, I noticed something Zasz did in Day 2, let me quote it :


This was when Farfalla got his hint as a spy, which he played along with pretty well. I find it weird that he claimed an active night role that could have possibly gotten him killed then now somehow is actually a Detective who investigated the victim of our current Day on his first night then hits the mafia. I would've gone at Hardy straight on if not for Vandred being a mason recruiter, and I would've gone at him if Zasz was credible enough. Explain why he played along with a risky active night role (Spy). And I want the explanation from @Zasz , if the explanation is good enough I will have to believe you.
First, I never claimed being a spy.
I wanted people to think that, so that I wouldn't be targeted as a detective.
But of course, with my role revealed, I'll probably be killed on Night 3 or the next one.
This is my explanation.
Actually no, scratch that; this is the truth.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Say Hardy, why didn't you investigate me night 2 and go with demon instead?

@GrySun Is there any particular reason you wont say your role first and lead the rest of us by example?

Because to me it currently looks like you want to pick out your targets by having everyone reveal their role so that you know the important ones to take out. Yesterday you were insistent on defending Arjuna who ended up being a Mafia, but then at the last moment you switched targets and vote killed him. Seems to me like you sacrificed him so your team can move on.
Adding on, you do realize that anyone can claim any role right? We won't know if its true anyway, so there's no need for people to be honest when claiming roles.
I told you of my reasons already, I'm still thinking about what to do this day and believe reveals are the correct choice here, but everyone is far too passive to do anything in this game.

But fine. I am the Bulletproof. Now go ahead and reveal your role Spriggan. And not just you, but @Erinyes and @Demonspeed as well. And everyone else as well.

Also, I just loooove to switch my vote for no reason on someone near the end to make it locked. It's what I always do right? ..

What are you even saying at the end though? No point for townies to tell the truth? Claims are definitive, you can't go back on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top