Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin I am not defending Hardy. I am criticizing Gry's playstyle.
Your doing both.

But for the sake of the argument why shouldn't we lynch Hardy to find out of Zasz is telling the truth? If you want me to not to send my kill vote his way your going to have to give me a convincing reason not to.

The way I currently see it lynching Hardy clears all this up one way or the other. If he's innocent. We will honor his sacrifice by marching Zasz up there next and potentially GrySun right after him. If he's guilty that means Zasz is legit. GrySun is probably also legit and your probably not. Either way we're getting a lot of information on who's who and what's what.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys don't be too eager with voting Hardy. There's still plenty of hours left. Instead we should use this time to talk more about others and ourselves and reveal roles.
In particular I'd like for the passive role claimers to reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or at the very least don't lock your votes yet.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Say Hardy, why didn't you investigate me night 2 and go with demon instead
Because you are not the centre of the world. I found Arjuna and Demon the most suspicious, so I investigated them. Pretty sure I mentioned those several times.

Your doing both.

But for the sake of the argument why shouldn't we lynch Hardy to find out of Zasz is telling the truth? If you want me to not to send my kill vote his way your going to have to give me a convincing reason not to.

The way I currently see it lynching Hardy clears all this up one way or the other. If he's innocent. We will honor his sacrifice by marching Zasz up there next and potentially GrySun right after him. If he's guilty that means Zasz is legit. GrySun is probably also legit and your probably not. Either way we're getting a lot of information on who's who and what's what.
Dude are you even reading the game? Why would Zasz, as a mafia, kill himself like that, framing me? Same with Gry. I keep insisting I see Zasz's claim legit.

If you kill Me->Zasz->Grysun you'll kill 3 townies, 2 of them detectives. This is a horrible idea.

Let's just kill Demon please.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because you are not the centre of the world. I found Arjuna and Demon the most suspicious, so I investigated them. Pretty sure I mentioned those several times.
lol nice attitutde. I'm saying all this because your reasoning is completely counterproductive. You had innocent on Arjun and knew he was mafia. Shouldn't your next target be someone you don't suspect? Getting more innocent results would mean nothing as long as you don't find out if you're naive or insane. So actively picking someone you suspect, which could lead to another innocent result.. Is that really the play to be making?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why Demon?
He's weird and I don't trust him at all. As simple as that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
lol nice attitutde. I'm saying all this because your reasoning is completely counterproductive. You had innocent on Arjun and knew he was mafia. Shouldn't your next target be someone you don't suspect? Getting more innocent results would mean nothing as long as you don't find out if you're naive or insane. So actively picking someone you suspect, which could lead to another innocent result.. Is that really the play to be making?
I mean you never know in this game so I wanted to get as many interesting results as I could. Wasn't planning on getting savaged this day.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
"Besides the MASSIVE 4 PENALTIES".

I'm jumping to defend him because he is our detective and he evidently has a useful sanity, LOL, what kind of question is that.

Was checking for the clue, found it I think. There wasn't much else to see either, agreed, why so quiet and pressuring the detective?
I believe we were aiming to save Zasz from dying that way.

And I wanted an explanation about his action, that is why I wanted it from him.

And I only asked a question about something that actually made me suspicious of a Det claim, its not really pressure if I am pointing out something I found weird from my point of view.

First, I never claimed being a spy.
I wanted people to think that, so that I wouldn't be targeted as a detective.
But of course, with my role revealed, I'll probably be killed on Night 3 or the next one.
This is my explanation.
Actually no, scratch that; this is the truth.
So you just played along with spy in order to avoid getting killed...:hmm
If I am being honest, I find it hard to believe because like I said, Spy isn't that much of a life saver in Mafia eyes probably. However, you are the best thing we got as of now, since no Mason came out yet. I'll believe you for now. but I'll hold on to my vote a little bit, to see if that mason ever comes out.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What do the masons have to do with Zasz's claim this guy makes no sense.............
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What do the masons have to do with Zasz's claim this guy makes no sense.............
'-'
Because maybe Vandred died from trying to recruit a mafia...? And since he died at night 2, there should be another mason with him, that should be able to tell us who he tried to recruit....

And I mentioned the masons by Zasz because they are currently our only 2 leads on who to lynch.

Should I make everything this detailed for you to understand ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Your doing both.

But for the sake of the argument why shouldn't we lynch Hardy to find out of Zasz is telling the truth? If you want me to not to send my kill vote his way your going to have to give me a convincing reason not to.

The way I currently see it lynching Hardy clears all this up one way or the other. If he's innocent. We will honor his sacrifice by marching Zasz up there next and potentially GrySun right after him. If he's guilty that means Zasz is legit. GrySun is probably also legit and your probably not. Either way we're getting a lot of information on who's who and what's what.
I am not against lynching Hardy though. That's what I would prefer as well, he claims I am Mafia anyway. But I can't vote.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
'-'
Because maybe Vandred died from trying to recruit a mafia...? And since he died at night 2, there should be another mason with him, that should be able to tell us who he tried to recruit....

And I mentioned the masons by Zasz because they are currently our only 2 leads on who to lynch.

Should I make everything this detailed for you to understand ?
Well here's the list Vandred made, on the top bolded are his more suspicious players on the bottom the other players. Assuming he died while trying to recruit someone its likely someone he trusted a lot and was convinced it's a townie (no idea who but I dont exclude James possibility ) . He obviously wouldnt try to recruit those he didnt trust.
If theres another mason, he's to be likely be found on the bottom of his list possibly some not enough active player.

Anyway, from the gathering of hints from yesterday, the people who seem to have been the most reticent and thus suspicious are, in my opinion, the following (in bold and moved to the top, list stolen from Erin and Faffs):

  • GrySun - (Reiner) - the role keeps him safe at night
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) - active role
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> has an active role
  • Belserion - (Sasha) - passive role, disappointed but might grow to like it
  • Hardy - (Eren) - night action role
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) - passive and night
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) - passive, only activates under certain circumstances
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico) - can only vote during the day
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld) - active role, can be quite useful, fits her personality
  • Erinyes - (Keith) - 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Vandred - (Jean) - 1st time with the role, doesn't consider it powerful but that people prolly don't like it
  • gnut - (Marco) - 2nd time he gets this role
  • Jammin - (Petra) - swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie) - fits his character
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian) - passive role that suits his playstyle
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • Gryffindor - (Annie) - active, wasn't in the previous game
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo) - active night role (and some bs about some pretty weapon wtf)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • Holt - (Mikasa) - active role - ???? Killed on N1
  • Reebi - (Nile) -> Docteur lynched on D1
  • desin24 - (Bertolt) -> Detective killed on N1

With the most suspicious who are also relatively new to the game (I'm still basing myself on the hints provided here, mind you) being @EmptySoul, @DiMaria Yesta, @Arjuna and @Dried Ambrosia.

Dried Ambrosia also makes me think she could be the Politician like Faffy said, since her actions remind me of how Qixus played in her first game (voted for me and made me vote for Daws just because we were the ones she knew better). As for the others, DiMaria didn't vote at all and barely posted three times, Empty voted DiMaria, and Arjuna basically did what he does every game, which is hard to identify as his mafia playstyle since we've yet to see what his townie playstyle looks like. :p


Alright, that was it from me. @GrySun, you didn't really get a BP protection in the gift, did you? I'd hate to think desin died because you were PGO and he tried to investigate you...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dude are you even reading the game? Why would Zasz, as a mafia, kill himself like that, framing me? Same with Gry. I keep insisting I see Zasz's claim legit.

If you kill Me->Zasz->Grysun you'll kill 3 townies, 2 of them detectives. This is a horrible idea.

Let's just kill Demon please.
Well first off that's obviously makes no sense.

We lynch you.
(If your innocent) we lynch Zasz for in all likelihood lying.
(If Zasz was mafia) that would doom GrySun.
(If Zasz is innocent) that would clear GrySun.

Now you say that isn't a wise course of action.

So walk me through way you say that. Zasz says he's a sane detective verified by investigating Vandred on N1 and finding him innocent which we know to be correct. And on N2 he found you were guilty. Through what course of events would his N2 result be false?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So walk me through way you say that. Zasz says he's a sane detective verified by investigating Vandred on N1 and finding him innocent which we know to be correct. And on N2 he found you were guilty. Through what course of events would his N2 result be false?
You really haven't been reading. We have talked about this for a good while now.

Course of events? A barkeeper acting on Zasz either night, some weird ass gift business, idk. There ARE options.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HELLO PEOPLE
TIME TO CATCH UP AND DON´T DIE
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well here's the list Vandred made, on the top bolded are his more suspicious players on the bottom the other players. Assuming he died while trying to recruit someone its likely someone he trusted a lot and was convinced it's a townie (no idea who but I dont exclude James possibility ) . He obviously wouldnt try to recruit those he didnt trust.
If theres another mason, he's to be likely be found on the bottom of his list possibly some not enough active player.
Did he list himself as "mid tier" in people he suspected? He took the "you can't trust anyone" kind of too seriously didn't he.

Jokes aside, in his list he basically has mostly active people on top (mostly people claiming night roles as well), people avoiding the thread at the bottom.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed @Erinyes so you‘re both liars as I expected? I gave you my role but haven‘t heard from you.
LOL Where did I say that I would reveal my role? I can do it, but I don't like the way you are playing. What I said is that you have to reveal your role first if you want others to do it, especially when you are not confirmed Townie yourself. If I learned something from these early deaths in the previous games taught me that letting you take control doesn't give good results because of actions like this.

Erin and I are not the only players here.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why me ? Sure, I ll definitely reveal it, but only when i learn more on Bel, Ancy, You, Gryff, Monkey, Demon, Marmalade then you have my word i wll reveal it.
What more do you need from me though? Short of just saying what my role is I gave as many hints as I possibly could both at the start of the game and when empty accused me of being vague. There's not much going on with this role.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So

*Crack knucles*

I am on still on page 25, but i read page 35 as well.

While I think Zasz claim could just be frabicated (As a mafia he would know who to call innocent), there sure are some ways of him getting a guilty result, so dunno @Jammin , I think that while the route that you propose is kinda of fail-proof, it would at it´s worst entail 3 (counting this one) cycles, which IS a lot of time.
We do have to take bets, however. I am not opossed to taking him out, but dunno...if he isn´t mafia we are screwed more than we are

And I still think that Gry is way too much into asking other roles
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL Where did I say that I would reveal my role? I can do it, but I don't like the way you are playing. What I said is that you have to reveal your role first if you want others to do it, especially when you are not confirmed Townie yourself. If I learned something from these early deaths in the previous games taught me that letting you take control doesn't give good results because of actions like this.

Erin and I are not the only players here.
Both your reasonings and playstyle this game baffle me to no end. What is the correct playstyle here while the most important roles are already claimed? Staying silent with everyone until...when? And what difference does it make to you whether people reveal day 3 before our det is nightkilled or reveal day4 after our det is nightkilled? You are severely overestimating mafia having a big advantage in knowing who they target after the dets are gone. How are we ever going to find any further mafia without severe luck if everyone never reveals their roles. Then whats the point of even hinting anything in the first place.
Enlighten me please. Because this just reeks of awful townplay to me.

What more do you need from me though? Short of just saying what my role is I gave as many hints as I possibly could both at the start of the game and when empty accused me of being vague. There's not much going on with this role.
If theres not much going on with the role, why not just reveal it? I don‘t understand why we‘re making things so much more difficult for ourselves.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Both your reasonings and playstyle this game baffle me to no end. What is the correct playstyle here while the most important roles are already claimed? Staying silent with everyone until...when? And what difference does it make to you whether people reveal day 3 before our det is nightkilled or reveal day4 after our det is nightkilled? You are severely overestimating mafia having a big advantage in knowing who they target after the dets are gone. How are we ever going to find any further mafia without severe luck if everyone never reveals their roles. Then whats the point of even hinting anything in the first place.
Enlighten me please. Because this just reeks of awful townplay to me.



If theres not much going on with the role, why not just reveal it? I don‘t understand why we‘re making things so much more difficult for ourselves.
I didn't say I will stay silent. I said I won't reveal my role just because you want me to. And I don't think everyone should. Most important roles? According to who? You don't know what the others have. Everyone claiming a role won't make things better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top