Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
GrySun said: ↑

So that's the plan? Looking for roles that shouldn't exist or there's too much of? Ok and then what? See who acts the least like their stated role or hope someone slips up? It still goes back to us figuring out who's lying. Meanwhile the mafia knows exactly who everyone is....
Then we win the game? Lynching mafias?
They have to spend their time killing Zasz next. If they ignore Zasz and instead focus on others, great. He finds more mafias and we win. People keep pretending we have something more important than detectives which we need to protect, especially with all these "boring passive" role claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not if they come and say that van targeted so and so....

Im just uneasy about this detective thingy....got zasz calling hardy guilty but then hardy claims he det...thats desparation or the truth....
I tend to believe we have 3 dets and investigator...i know you said there isnt one but its only day 3...if i didnt have useful info like someone is lying about there role....I'd be quiet too.
Who knows, maybe we have another det hiding somewhere, who doesn't find it strange that there's 4 dets.

But at the rate this game is going, I won't be surprised at all if by day 6 someone claims a det who only got useless results and everyone believes it.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Then we win the game? Lynching mafias?
They have to spend their time killing Zasz next. If they ignore Zasz and instead focus on others, great. He finds more mafias and we win. People keep pretending we have something more important than detectives which we need to protect, especially with all these "boring passive" role claims.
1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.
2. Busy with Zasz? Everyone expects Zasz to die tonight, and it doesn't take much to kill someone at night. No effort at all.
3. Agreed the detectives are important which makes me wonder why you want us to risk revealing them?
This is the first time I'm tempted to change my votekill :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Arigato Erin-dono...
Did jammin answer....this what happens when you read 100 posts to catch up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.
2. Busy with Zasz? Everyone expects Zasz to die tonight, and it doesn't take much to kill someone at night. No effort at all.
3. Agreed the detectives are important which makes me wonder why you want us to risk revealing them?
This is the first time I'm tempted to change my votekill :heh
Gry is BP....i believe it now,the detectives need attention
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay so, a lot of discussion here. Not a bad thing, just a lot so it took awhile to actually read through all of the content. I'd like to go over it again before figuring out who to vote for though, a fresh, rested mind is never a bad thing. We still got time anyway.

One of the reasons for my absence has to do with purchasing beverages that are most likely found in certain establishments. Suits the theme of my role.With that being said, I'd like to share that Zasz wasn't invited to drink a refreshment in night phase 1 or 2.

While I still got your attention:
A gift has been spotted. Not quite sure if I'm going to open it. Might as well take the risk. Rude to say no to gifts right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay so, a lot of discussion here. Not a bad thing, just a lot so it took awhile to actually read through all of the content. I'd like to go over it again before figuring out who to vote for though, a fresh, rested mind is never a bad thing. We still got time anyway.

One of the reasons for my absence has to do with purchasing beverages that are most likely found in certain establishments. Suits the theme of my role.With that being said, I'd like to share that Zasz wasn't invited to drink a refreshment in night phase 1 or 2.

While I still got your attention:
A gift has been spotted. Not quite sure if I'm going to open it. Might as well take the risk. Rude to say no to gifts right?
Votekill hardy
:cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.
2. Busy with Zasz? Everyone expects Zasz to die tonight, and it doesn't take much to kill someone at night. No effort at all.
3. Agreed the detectives are important which makes me wonder why you want us to risk revealing them?
This is the first time I'm tempted to change my votekill :heh
You're not making much sense. I have played more games than you, you know.. Mafias make a lot of mistake when they have to claim roles, and those aren't too hard to pick up on. Definitely not as hard as searching for them based on votekills or other more random things. Killing people at night isn't as easy, what are you saying? Especially since we "should" have a Bodyguard with James, and another doc somewhere. And blockers. A lot can go wrong.

Risk revealing detectives? Don't you see that 1 is dead and 2 detectives revealed? Which detectives are left to reveal?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Okay so, a lot of discussion here. Not a bad thing, just a lot so it took awhile to actually read through all of the content. I'd like to go over it again before figuring out who to vote for though, a fresh, rested mind is never a bad thing. We still got time anyway.

One of the reasons for my absence has to do with purchasing beverages that are most likely found in certain establishments. Suits the theme of my role.With that being said, I'd like to share that Zasz wasn't invited to drink a refreshment in night phase 1 or 2.

While I still got your attention:
A gift has been spotted. Not quite sure if I'm going to open it. Might as well take the risk. Rude to say no to gifts right?
if possible could you pliz provide your results on N1 & N2, i'll update recap
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now we need a mason to come and say who needs blocking xD

Going to shower and cook...be back soon
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Arigato Erin-dono...
Did jammin answer....this what happens when you read 100 posts to catch up?
I did not, but my answer is no. I'm neither mason nor barkeep.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Now we need a mason to come and say who needs blocking xD

Going to shower and cook...be back soon
I wont be surprised Dimaria is one, as he hinted passive night role, but could be Holt too but i dont think there's none
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No sense it putting it off any longer.

Votekill Hardy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, I have no clue :shootme

I know what I am, as someone said before the following is the safest and I built a case against him, votelock Demonspeed

That said, I understand if I die, it's sad but is what it is.

DO NOT GO FOR ZASZ NEXT PHASE PLEASE.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you are in fact a detective I'm pretty sure we'll all be going for Demonspeed. Because we'll know for certain you were telling the truth.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votecount updated! :bedtime
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, I have no clue :shootme

I know what I am, as someone said before the following is the safest and I built a case against him, votelock Demonspeed

That said, I understand if I die, it's sad but is what it is.

DO NOT GO FOR ZASZ NEXT PHASE PLEASE.
Are you really a det hardy? I think I could still get people to lynch someone other than you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I have no clue :shootme

I know what I am, as someone said before the following is the safest and I built a case against him, votelock Demonspeed

That said, I understand if I die, it's sad but is what it is.

DO NOT GO FOR ZASZ NEXT PHASE PLEASE.
Where would you go in this situation?
All i got is empty laughing about a det and doc dying...sux but Lala's lie spent time and her and gry trying to make me santa took time from me xp

Still bunch of new people..
Like gry said...maybe making bad protection choices.
But.....MarmaladeSky came thru..
You are guilty nephew :disappoint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also...if hardy is mafia...dont like that he knows its a barkeep.


Yeah...still sheds doubt that hardy could be truthful....
Gry im open to suggestions....what you think about empty?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also...if hardy is mafia...dont like that he knows its a barkeep.


Yeah...still sheds doubt that hardy could be truthful....
Gry im open to suggestions....what you think about empty?
How do you mean, he knows it's a barkeep? That's the only one who could've screwed him over. Santa in theory has a small chance but it's statistically very unlikely, Farf would've had to win/lose several cointosses and so would he and Zasz.
If a barkeeper would've come out saying someone was redirected then I'd be even more suspicious. Hard to say if he's really a dying townie or just doing the last little bit of desperate struggling he can.
I will not believe any further det claims, even if hardy shows mafia. So I'm curious what our "active" role people will claim in day 8.

Empty tried protecting Marmalade day 1, or it felt like that at least. She voted randomly day 1 and says she has a boring passive role. Laughed at our misfortune(losing doc and det). Only really picked a beef with Gryffindor of all people. Could be a newbie mafia but hard to say, since she's being overshadowed by other weird people.
Demon, Erin and James I find very weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you are in fact a detective I'm pretty sure we'll all be going for Demonspeed. Because we'll know for certain you were telling the truth.
Eh, hardy could also be naive(a det who only gets innocent). But I'm always up for lynching Demon, so why not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top