Last edited:
Then we win the game? Lynching mafias?GrySun said: ↑
So that's the plan? Looking for roles that shouldn't exist or there's too much of? Ok and then what? See who acts the least like their stated role or hope someone slips up? It still goes back to us figuring out who's lying. Meanwhile the mafia knows exactly who everyone is....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who knows, maybe we have another det hiding somewhere, who doesn't find it strange that there's 4 dets.Not if they come and say that van targeted so and so....
Im just uneasy about this detective thingy....got zasz calling hardy guilty but then hardy claims he det...thats desparation or the truth....
I tend to believe we have 3 dets and investigator...i know you said there isnt one but its only day 3...if i didnt have useful info like someone is lying about there role....I'd be quiet too.
1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.Then we win the game? Lynching mafias?
They have to spend their time killing Zasz next. If they ignore Zasz and instead focus on others, great. He finds more mafias and we win. People keep pretending we have something more important than detectives which we need to protect, especially with all these "boring passive" role claims.

Arigato Erin-dono...same question for @Dried Ambrosia @DiMaria Yesta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry is BP....i believe it now,the detectives need attention1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.
2. Busy with Zasz? Everyone expects Zasz to die tonight, and it doesn't take much to kill someone at night. No effort at all.
3. Agreed the detectives are important which makes me wonder why you want us to risk revealing them?
This is the first time I'm tempted to change my votekill![]()
Votekill hardyOkay so, a lot of discussion here. Not a bad thing, just a lot so it took awhile to actually read through all of the content. I'd like to go over it again before figuring out who to vote for though, a fresh, rested mind is never a bad thing. We still got time anyway.
One of the reasons for my absence has to do with purchasing beverages that are most likely found in certain establishments. Suits the theme of my role.With that being said, I'd like to share that Zasz wasn't invited to drink a refreshment in night phase 1 or 2.
While I still got your attention:
A gift has been spotted. Not quite sure if I'm going to open it. Might as well take the risk. Rude to say no to gifts right?

You're not making much sense. I have played more games than you, you know.. Mafias make a lot of mistake when they have to claim roles, and those aren't too hard to pick up on. Definitely not as hard as searching for them based on votekills or other more random things. Killing people at night isn't as easy, what are you saying? Especially since we "should" have a Bodyguard with James, and another doc somewhere. And blockers. A lot can go wrong.1. In order to lynch mafias we need to know who they are and that's not as easy as you seen to think.
2. Busy with Zasz? Everyone expects Zasz to die tonight, and it doesn't take much to kill someone at night. No effort at all.
3. Agreed the detectives are important which makes me wonder why you want us to risk revealing them?
This is the first time I'm tempted to change my votekill![]()
if possible could you pliz provide your results on N1 & N2, i'll update recapOkay so, a lot of discussion here. Not a bad thing, just a lot so it took awhile to actually read through all of the content. I'd like to go over it again before figuring out who to vote for though, a fresh, rested mind is never a bad thing. We still got time anyway.
One of the reasons for my absence has to do with purchasing beverages that are most likely found in certain establishments. Suits the theme of my role.With that being said, I'd like to share that Zasz wasn't invited to drink a refreshment in night phase 1 or 2.
While I still got your attention:
A gift has been spotted. Not quite sure if I'm going to open it. Might as well take the risk. Rude to say no to gifts right?
I did not, but my answer is no. I'm neither mason nor barkeep.Arigato Erin-dono...
Did jammin answer....this what happens when you read 100 posts to catch up?
Yeah....only mason is a mystery.I did not, but my answer is no. I'm neither mason nor barkeep.
I wont be surprised Dimaria is one, as he hinted passive night role, but could be Holt too but i dont think there's noneNow we need a mason to come and say who needs blocking xD
Going to shower and cook...be back soon


Are you really a det hardy? I think I could still get people to lynch someone other than you.Well, I have no clue
I know what I am, as someone said before the following is the safest and I built a case against him, votelock Demonspeed
That said, I understand if I die, it's sad but is what it is.
DO NOT GO FOR ZASZ NEXT PHASE PLEASE.
Where would you go in this situation?Well, I have no clue
I know what I am, as someone said before the following is the safest and I built a case against him, votelock Demonspeed
That said, I understand if I die, it's sad but is what it is.
DO NOT GO FOR ZASZ NEXT PHASE PLEASE.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How do you mean, he knows it's a barkeep? That's the only one who could've screwed him over. Santa in theory has a small chance but it's statistically very unlikely, Farf would've had to win/lose several cointosses and so would he and Zasz.Also...if hardy is mafia...dont like that he knows its a barkeep.
Yeah...still sheds doubt that hardy could be truthful....
Gry im open to suggestions....what you think about empty?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh, hardy could also be naive(a det who only gets innocent). But I'm always up for lynching Demon, so why not.If you are in fact a detective I'm pretty sure we'll all be going for Demonspeed. Because we'll know for certain you were telling the truth.