Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Spirit-kun's voice sounds so mature :p

And I find it really cool that the three of us (me, spirit and arjuna) were able to record in one day xD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Elusia - your accent is great, don’t worry about it!
Arjuna - looking forward to your empire (bring it!)
Spirit - reminding me that Australian accent is possibly my favorite English accent. Top 3 at least. And you sound older and more mature than I likely ever will. :XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wow so many new voices! Elu-chan has a good voice!
Arjuna, we're anxious to see your empire, and thanks Wyis too! You all have such mature voices!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Do you think so? :shynervI think my voice sounds like a 5 years old on crack. I like your voice too, it's calm and clear.



I thought exacly the same! Her voice is so clear! I can't hear any accent at all.
People irl told me that I do not sound like a Filipina at all. I guess I should take it as a compliment :lmao
And Juvii-san, your voice sounds so cute and clear :zomg
Don't think too harshly about your voice.

@Lady pompom :wtf :wtf
Happy Holidays to you too :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So many voice (s) :zomg!!!
Thanks to everyone who posted, must say all fantastic, pleasure to hear you all and happy holidays. It was kind of like a present after just getting home.~<3

@WithYouInSpirit
Or @zimbardo
Please edit your post with the link and not embedded. As it is not fully mobile friendly.
http ://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZaRttoT9YI
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry bud, been mad sick, so only just checked this message out - but it looks like WYIS has already edited it.
:comfort
Sick as in barf barf or sick as in holy moly I ate too much drank too much?

Glad that you are getting better/o
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
:comfort
Sick as in barf barf or sick as in holy moly I ate too much drank too much?

Glad that you are getting better/o
Sick as in spent 4 days bedridden.
A little shivering so hard that I wake my wife up by shaking the bed.
A smidgen of hacking my lungs up.
A degree of muscle pain.

Am a bit better now (am actually out of my bed).

Yesterday, eating soup was so tiring for me that I had to have a little sleep between spoonfuls.
:invalid
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ç_ç glad you're better. Thought you were MIA 'cause you were enjoying the holidays. Hope you'll feel 100% soon and that the pain is gone alrdy^^" (at least, that's the part I hate the most when I have an infecction).
Did you check what you have exactly?


And wow, so many voices for the holidays xD And new ones!
Love how the girls all have sweet voices <3
And I finally heard Tina \@.@/ It sounded how she was in as much pain as Zimb, but yay ç.ç
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Tina made a vost?


and she even said "Totinona". :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Help, kira's link is not working for me :emocat
 
Top