Get outta here FrenchieDon't try to understand what he says![]()

Get outta here FrenchieDon't try to understand what he says![]()



Brandish the mod here is my General.
Yea, why? XD
nothingYea, why? XD

"People irl told me that I do not sound like a Filipina at all. I guess I should take it as a complimentDo you think so?I think my voice sounds like a 5 years old on crack. I like your voice too, it's calm and clear.
I thought exacly the same! Her voice is so clear! I can't hear any accent at all.




!!!Sorry bud, been mad sick, so only just checked this message out - but it looks like WYIS has already edited it.WithYouInSpirit
Or zimbardo
Please edit your post with the link and not embedded. As it is not fully mobile friendly.
http ://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZaRttoT9YI
Sorry bud, been mad sick, so only just checked this message out - but it looks like WYIS has already edited it.

Sick as in spent 4 days bedridden.
Sick as in barf barf or sick as in holy moly I ate too much drank too much?
Glad that you are getting better/o


