- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
I hope Shimabukuro returns with a new battle shonen. And maybe a new One Piece movie announcement.
what could this possibly be but an anime adaptation? there's nothing else I could think of
The current arc honestly dampered my enjoyment of Kimetsu a lot. The main reason is that the only fight of this arc has been going on for 16 chapters now and it's a fight against just 2 demons. Plus Tanjirou should have been unconscious 7 chapters ago, but he still fights.Kimetsu's latest arc is the longest and has been dragging a bit but the latest spoilers have left me shocked. It's a great arc but I'd like it to end soon.
Well they're UMD's, not just demons... I agree it's dragging out but not a whole lot. I also agree Tanjirou being able to move is kinda bothersome. The fight will work better when it's animated I feel, not like this especially when the dates the chapter comes out is inconsistent. Despite the dragging and Tanjirou being able to move, I think this arc may end up being the best arc.The current arc honestly dampered my enjoyment of Kimetsu a lot. The main reason is that the only fight of this arc has been going on for 16 chapters now and it's a fight against just 2 demons. Plus Tanjirou should have been unconscious 7 chapters ago, but he still fights.
There was one of those that got axed in WSJ in 2014 or 2015.We also need a boys school club swimming manga. The sport remains just as popular as ever and Jump has the readerbase for it.
That’d be something, having both an anime for HZ and Muhyou announced so close together. Muhyou didnt seem to sell too well, though we’re missing most of its sales data. Even stranger that its for the tenth anniversary. Though I cant say it didnt need one. If that ends up being the case and Shueisha has more stuff like it for the 50th anniversary planned, I’m pretty excited.what could this possibly be but an anime adaptation? there's nothing else I could think of
It could be one of those short follow-up one-shots or something like that. But if it gets an anime, cool.That’d be something, having both an anime for HZ and Muhyou announced so close together. Muhyou didnt seem to sell too well, though we’re missing most of its sales data. Even stranger that its for the tenth anniversary. Though I cant say it didnt need one. If that ends up being the case and Shueisha has more stuff like it for the 50th anniversary planned, I’m pretty excited.

It would have been bullshit if an UMD got slashed that quick considering that they're the strongest beings of the series after the main villiain (and that this one in particular got rid of numerous pillars before encountering the main cast), we're also most likely nearing the end of the battle (or even the arc) based on ch.92 spoilers (which are very shocking and exciting in a way)And ya. Kimetsu’s lost me on this arc. Probably would’ve been better if the brother never came out and they just ended it there.