Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just to make sure, guys: This isn't the first time we play an Ace Attorney game, right? I'm pretty sure I was in a Mafia Game here already with this as theme. What I know about Ace Attorney is mostly from the MLP crossover fanfic, was a pretty good one. I'm surprised Zasz is so active on the first day, was sure he would be off learning (which I should do as well <.<).

What I also wonder is if one of the Prosecutors is the Prosecutor role. Last time the Prosecutor died without using his ability, hope in this game that won't be the case.

I like my guy after reading about him, a good-hearten fella who's clumsy and funny. Not a sexy girl/woman or a cool looking guy, but "a true pal". XD

My hint for my role is that I had it before. :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lemme be direct:

I so goddamn hate this retarded role that has no reason to be like that but the sole purpose of annoying people in the most sadistical way EVER and everybody seems to always fucking forget it could be in game, even when they just freaking recently mentioned it and saw it in action XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm too butthurt at my goddamn karma as well. So gimme me my fucking 3 penalty votes alrdy @GrySun @gnut.
I got forced to vote for Zasz. You're a goddamn sadist, Politician... whoever you are... very likely Arjuna... Specially 'cause you people know I have 0 emotional control... might as well spectate again. I'm not mafia but Jesus I'm frustrated... same shit all over again...
And the rest, freaking learn how to consider options, for the love of god... How many times IN A ROW do you have to go thru the same damn thing? Since I'm on it, I expected more from specially you, @Vandred

There mafia, jump, a vote should be enough o/ The others gimme a damn target or I'll go with desin...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just to make sure, guys: This isn't the first time we play an Ace Attorney game, right? I'm pretty sure I was in a Mafia Game here already with this as theme. What I know about Ace Attorney is mostly from the MLP crossover fanfic, was a pretty good one. I'm surprised Zasz is so active on the first day, was sure he would be off learning (which I should do as well <.<).

What I also wonder is if one of the Prosecutors is the Prosecutor role. Last time the Prosecutor died without using his ability, hope in this game that won't be the case.

I like my guy after reading about him, a good-hearten fella who's clumsy and funny. Not a sexy girl/woman or a cool looking guy, but "a true pal". XD

My hint for my role is that I had it before. :)
Maybe it was somewhere else?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You're not claiming what I think you're claiming again, are you...?
That was my way of letting you say that, Faffs :oh No host could give you penalties for confirming your reason was what I think you're claiming if I don't say what it is I'm thinking... But, uh... Sure, that works too...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Such wasteful remarks have no place in this courtroom. Farfalla/Ema Skye receives 3 Penalty Votes.

​

To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla
Votekill Arjuna
!vote kill syx
Votekill syx

Farfalla 4x (Evil3ye, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
syx 2x (Organizized, Zasz)
Zasz 1x (Farfalla)
Arjuna 1x (Holt)

​
12 hours left
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe it was somewhere else?
Pretty sure it was here. It was a way smaller game though. Maybe a fast game that wasn't kept in the count or something like that?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That was my way of letting you say that, Faffs :oh No host could give you penalties for confirming your reason was what I think you're claiming if I don't say what it is I'm thinking... But, uh... Sure, that works too...
It was alrdy too late, I got a warned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think I have fair points on those people I listed....?
So yeah, I don't plan on going down without a fight, knowing myself I think that was for the best before I would let go, tho... but in case things go sour, please keep those things in your radars...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty sure it was here. It was a way smaller game though. Maybe a fast game that wasn't kept in the count or something like that?
The shortest game we played was the Fortress one IIRC hosted by Ust IIRC. Maybe you are confounding the themes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But this gift of that Judge and that court room, I'm SURE I've seen those before in a game! Maybe I am wrong but it makes no sense that this theme was left alone for a mafia game for so long. Maybe it was a couple years ago?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm kinda lost...what's going on?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It was alrdy too late, I got a warned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think I have fair points on those people I listed....?
So yeah, I don't plan on going down without a fight, knowing myself I think that was for the best before I would let go, tho... but in case things go sour, please keep those things in your radars...
Well, on the bright side, I still think what I said last game in a similar situation - that three penalty votes for today in exchange for the knowledge that there's a Politician or Gambler (and letting go of the stress) is a very good trade-off. I doubt anyone will be so bold as to vote you after this anyway - they'd attract a lot of suspicion for jumping on the low-hanging bandwagon, and I'd at least let you off for today especially considering the info you've given us. :clingy

Now, @Arjuna, if you're the Politician and you were trying to confirm your role claim, please make it a bit more clear that it will be what you're going for tomorrow... And by "a bit", I mean "unequivocally".
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm kinda lost...what's going on?
Farfs was forced by either a Politician or Gambler to vote for Zasz, she chose to say it, and she got the penalty votes for doing so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It doesn't matter if the mafia, third party, or wtv is out there, is bold enough. Evil is prolly asleep and god knows if that drunkard will make in time to change his vote and non-town can just scatter votes and then sit and wait. I'll insist that Arjuna commenting on the hosts being strict about it heavily indicates he's a Politician and not a Gambler, so a townie. Can't be anything else since the asshole forced my vote. Imo he doesn't even has to confirm that and risk having a second person in a dark spot............................ wth.

I'm kinda lost...what's going on?
It rly just happened. Like, rly. How dahell did you miss it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, on the bright side, I still think what I said last game in a similar situation - that three penalty votes for today in exchange for the knowledge that there's a Politician or Gambler (and letting go of the stress) is a very good trade-off. I doubt anyone will be so bold as to vote you after this anyway - they'd attract a lot of suspicion for jumping on the low-hanging bandwagon, and I'd at least let you off for today especially considering the info you've given us. :clingy

Now, @Arjuna, if you're the Politician and you were trying to confirm your role claim, please make it a bit more clear that it will be what you're going for tomorrow... And by "a bit", I mean "unequivocally".
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farfs was forced by either a Politician or Gambler to vote for Zasz, she chose to say it, and she got the penalty votes for doing so.
Hmm....tbh it's a not so nice way of going against the rules but the info payoff is worth it. I suppose this was Arj then, not that I trust him, but we can verify his status tomorrow. Would be counter productive to lynch him as is
It rly just happened. Like, rly. How dahell did you miss it.
I just got here
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It doesn't matter if the mafia, third party, or wtv is out there, is bold enough. Evil is prolly asleep and god knows if that drunkard will make in time to change his vote and non-town can just scatter votes and then sit and wait. I'll insist that Arjuna commenting on the hosts being strict about it heavily indicates he's a Politician and not a Gambler, so a townie. Can't be anything else since the asshole forced my vote. Imo he doesn't even has to confirm that and risk having a second person in a dark spot............................ wth.
There's twenty more players, Faffs, I'd say there's a good chance you'll survive. We just need to find a better target for the townies :cookiehand

And I don't mind volunteering as Arjuna's target tomorrow, since it's better to be sure. If he survives tonight, that is.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And I don't mind volunteering as Arjuna's target tomorrow, since it's better to be sure. If he survives tonight, that is.
Well, if he happens to be gambler and you're both on the same team, then you could cover him no?....Farf gets triggered easily so it might sound cruel to say this but I'd suggest she should still be his target again tomorrow....It's still early and no one is in the clear yet, but considering her outburst, I believe it's a safe bet to assume they're not together at least, regardless of either's affiliation
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
My role is passive, it wasn't there last game. But like the last role I had it only activates under certain circumstances :smugbunny
I already hinted it a while back? An active role that wasn't there last game.
Or do you want me to attach churros to my hint? :3c
Churros would be nice, actually.
I'm just wondering, care to explain this? Being both active and passive would be quite the prestation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How would he be a Gambler?
The role doesn't say he's obliged to cover what he is.
And let's assume he did it 'cause he was trying to pull out a townie play.
He wasn't in the deadpad when I argued with Gry over the Politician role.
Doesn't it sound convenient for Arjuna to remark they emphasized they'd be paying closer attention to it?
Like... freaking genius move...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok, the ones that called my attention and will be taking my honest vote (unless something weird happens).

- Bel-chi: Bel was a detective and a BP (I forgot her role in her first game, tho). Back then, she didn't seem excited about neither of those roles, which are OP (and fun in the det's case). Could have done it in the past to conceal an important role, but now she took a fully different path:

Doesn't seem to be BP again, since that's completely different from what she did in the past. Idk why someone would say that unless they wanna be targeted, though, which could imply she's a trap (which is also not a very good claim for someone that wanna bait, imo, 'cause it stands out as iffy too much). Oooor... that it's the first time she's a scum and didn't know what to do so tried to sound critical and important to go around more easily during the day. Later she could claim she stayed alive cause a Doctor could be protecting her. She's the one I suspect the least out of my ones, though.

- Crescent: We were discussing hints and pointing fingers at Zasz and desin and meanwhile Crescent seemed to be avoiding the conversation. Her three posts were made during the topic and she provided nothing, only commented about off topic things and asked a system question. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, due to being a starter, but I know Emperor instructed her before the game about the basics AND, specifically, about claims, she even gloated about it. I took part in a conversation about it in the discussion thread as well. So it looks to me that she intentioanlly avoided the questions, and I don't know if I can treat her as a full newbie that wouldn't even know phase lenghs. Also, she's hiding her status, which could mean nothing, but could have happened precisely for this game.

- desin: Finally, desin, which is the oddest one to me, I think, 'cause the course of actions and timing was just weird and convenient. At 10:43AM, my time, he agreed with the post I made less than 20 mins before and said we shoud go for it... yet, he didn't.

He said he'd brb to check wtv, that was irrelevant, and then simply disappeared.
I waited for 2h and pointed that out.

Then, again, just a few minutes later he showed up to reply (like, 20 mins again).

After that, he only made another irrelevant comment about Ace Attorney again and simply disappeared, even though he was around for freaking 4h. I think his status also can't be traced, and he seems to be following the game, enough to respond whenever tagged/quoted, but staying out of the spotlights.

I don't believe Arjuna is lying, btw. I forgot what Lambu brought up a bit after, about his claim. It also seemed legit to me 'cause he mentioned the hosts being strict about it and Gry talked about it in the deadpad the game before. I double checked if the Gambler can't claim (duh) like the Politician, just to see if there was a chance he was that and got the warning from Gry, but it's not the case. Although I do agree with Van and Orgz that what he said is pretty much revealing his role, like I did to mine, and I don't see why he wouldn't get penalties for it. Won't complain though since it seems like it would be a townie being on a bad spot.
Damn Far I can feel your spirit burning all the way over here. I like how you say "just a few minutes" and then it's 20 minutes. I know women perceive time differently but there's quite a difference.

As for "being around 4 hours." Do you believe I was going through 6-8 pages of posts for all that time scheming diabolical plans?
Of course I follow the game, that's why I'm playing. Also 8 pages is not much to keep up with. I mentioned earlier that I'm still recovering from new years so I spent the whole day in bed.

Anyways it would be easy to go for your hot headedness but given your history keeping you around is more entertaining . I kinda see why you would light up like this if you are townie indeed.

Votekill Zasz

For traditions sake but actually just a placeholder since I don't know when I will make it out of bed tommorow. Good night fellow european people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top