Buy? Charles you should be cooking it yourself 






HOW ARE SANDWICHES NOT HEALTHY THOUGH???? It's basically salad on a bland breadGee, lol thanks for the pro tip.
Good bai junk food.
Good bai samiches.
Halo to health!![]()


So...you are suggesting that Charile and I will eventually break up just like you and your ex.....congrats destiny. please just don’t throw away the breakfast food charlie will eventually buy you![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bravo, bravo, WYIS-kun!!!!Buy? Charles you should be cooking it yourself![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank you for thinking about my health, Milly~Make it healthy, Charles. Make desty thicc, but not thick like you
. Yes, healthy food is great!--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank you, Darky~
You are so sweet~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No, it was not. It took me almost two years to reveal it here on Mh. It's because I am still very shy and private.I sort of thought this was already outed? Or wasn’t it? Anyway, yeah, good for the both of you!![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank you, Arjuna!

Maybe you didn't reveal it, but it wasn't exactly the best kept secret if you paid attention to Charlie...No, it was not. It took me almost two years to reveal it here on Mh. It's because I am still very shy and private.![]()

I shouln't have even left to begin with..Ç_Ç you're gonna make me feel guilty

And I confess that I'm not good at giving out advises butI confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips?![]()

Ask yourself what's the worst that can happen, and then assess if it's really worth the obsession. I think in most situations you would conclude it is not.I confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got wise after my first Admin PMAsk yourself what's the worst that can happen, and then assess if it's really worth the obsession. I think in most situations you would conclude it is not.
I confess I felt really acknowledged and flattered for few seconds when I read that praising and warm njt PM, until realizing the nature and audience of this message. The feelings quickly changed to embarrassment and later resentment.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Basically, fuck people. They suck, and you shouldn't be worried about trying to please everyone. Just remember no one will ever be pleased, and that you gotta look out for yourself first. The first step to pleasing people is to put yourself first, because these hoes ain't loyalI confess that I've had issues dealing with anxiety for a few years now. First it affected my weight through emotional eating which now I've bounced back from, and also has been hitting me hard this holiday season. I try too hard to please everyone and just got overwhelmed by all the shopping and cooking preparation. Tips?![]()